n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Ginzu update 
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Ginzu update
Gman wrote:
Well, it wasn't a prank. It was THE prank. It was the single largest prank ever orchestrated in n00bfest history.

Got you.

F*CKERS.

Also, the server needed to go down for about an hour so fomenta could install some new anti-cheat/exploit software he's been working on over the last couple of weeks. The downtime wasn't wasted at all. Fomenta, Ginzu, and I were all in ventrilo listening to all of the nerdrage. All of the elders/ancients were in on it.

Before you post "zomg I knew it was a prank!" think about it. You might've thought about it... but until you read this post you were 99.9% sure it was real. Am I right? Of course I am.

Fooled you. You guys remember my cousin? s1ckgaming? Yeah. That was Ginzu. He doesn't cheat; I've seen him wreck faces IRL enough times to recognize his playing style. He hasn't deviated from what I've seen IRL at all. Let me say it again so you guys completely understand. Ginzu doesn't cheat.

Also, for helping us put together the largest prank in n00bfest history, Ginzu has been promoted to General and he's been given immunity.

He will be attending my party in May, too.

and nooooooooooooooooooooo the biggest prank is when you and corspy made up thaat whole thing about you strange and a buunch of other n00bs starting your own Community and turning your back on n00b that was bigger mate you remember that Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_36

BLOODY WANKER

are you dead MATE????????????(YES)
well then SHUT YOUR FACKING MOUTH WHEN DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n00bfest is home
and there is no better
place than home

n00bfest London
ip 217.163.10.174:27015
come and play

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:32 pm
[n00b] Member

Lol, you guys are gay.

tikimon@n00bfest.com

viewtopic.php?f=98&t=30772.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:45 pm
n00bfest Council

Ginzu You still cheat...
But i love you sexxxi mexxxii

Play some cod with me moreee :D

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:52 pm
Profile YIM
n00bfest Asshole

I have to admit, I was fooled a bit...but, you know when I really figured it was a prank? When I added you on Facebook, Adam, and saw Ginzu posting on all your job interview posts....lol. All-in-all...damn good prank!

Welcome back, you F*CKING hacking Mexican! And welcome to the General ranking.
By the way, does this mean that myself, Dirtbag and Purple will finally have our immunity, also??!

I hope Tom Brady gets anally raped in Hell.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:52 pm
[n00b] Member

HAHA, its good to be back home, i missed this place so much, i missed being with a bunch of silly faggots, i also missed owning nerd raging fucktards :D

It started ok, but then i figured out that i needed a timeout to take care of personal business and MW2, this prank was planned on the fly and i would have to say it ended up pretty nicely, just a double check, i dont cheat and i never will, adam knows it he knows my playing style and some if not most of my moral values.

To all the haters out there hahaha i do like you fellas and to all that missed me thank you very much you have to be pretty certain that i missed you too.

I stopped playing as s1ck because you F*CKERS abused my ass too much and you fucked up my ratio so bad, i was kinda trying hard cuz i had a reputation made up by adam, when you abused my ass up thats when i started trolling you guys into oblivion and you fell for it, HAHAHA.

I leave you with this

And all i have to say is hail n00bfest and thanks to the elders and council for my promotion :D

Last edited by Ginzu on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Game Server Admin

Quote:
Diego and I were good buddies, yeah... but the evidence against him was damning. There were two demos in particular where his crosshairs twitched (same behavior as eM and krane) very unnaturally, and the NBI found youtube videos advertising that exact same hack with that exact behavior. Unlike Krane, though, eM and Ginzu's demos were viewed/judged by only fomenta and I. We made the call, and it's final.

I treat hacking in n00bfest as direct disrespect. Especially when it's someone who has come to my house and drank my beer.

So what about Krane and eM? Were they also part of the joke or were they really hacking?

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:15 pm
[n00b] Member

Ginzu wrote:
HAHA, its good to be back home, i missed this place so much, i missed being with a bunch of silly faggots, i also missed owning nerd raging fucktards :D

It started ok, but then i figured out that i needed a timeout to take care of personal business and MW2, this prank was planned on the fly and i would have to say it ended up pretty nicely, just a double check, i dont cheat and i never will, adam knows it he knows my playing style and some if not most of my moral values.

To all the haters out there hahaha i do like you fellas and to all that missed me thank you very much you have to be pretty certain that i missed you too.

I stopped playing as s1ck because you F*CKERS abused my ass too much and you fucked up my ratio so bad, i was kinda trying hard cuz i had a reputation made up by adam, when you abused my ass up thats when i started trolling you guys into oblivion and you fell for it, HAHAHA.

I leave you with this

And all i have to say is hail n00bfest and thanks to the elders and council for my promotion :D

You could've told me. I cut all ties with you.
You, G, Fomenta, Elders and Ancients are all gay.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:17 pm
[n00b] Member

wow, one of the best on the fly pranks ever. I thought you guys planned all this shit out.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:30 pm
Not Worthy of [n00b]

the fact that i both fell for it and knew nothing at the same time says one thing.... I'm just a n00b

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:43 pm
[n00b] Member

dirkdeagler wrote:
F*CK YOU ALL

you got me.

And I'm still convinced everyone other than me hacks, except for Luff, he's worse than me, so he can't be a hacker.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:46 pm
[n00b] Member

Reborn wrote:

join me in our revenge.

HACK GINZU 2010 WITH LEET IP GETTING TECHMOLOGY
BAN GINZU 2011

Player [[n00b] Reborn''] [STEAM_0:1:456925]
Time 02/21/2010 @ 17:17:03

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:47 pm
[n00b] Member

F*CKING MEXICAN.. Welcome back brah!.. Good Prank guys hahahaha

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:48 pm
[n00b] Member

fishkilla wrote:
Gman wrote:
Well, it wasn't a prank. It was THE prank. It was the single largest prank ever orchestrated in n00bfest history.

Got you.

F*CKERS.

Also, the server needed to go down for about an hour so fomenta could install some new anti-cheat/exploit software he's been working on over the last couple of weeks. The downtime wasn't wasted at all. Fomenta, Ginzu, and I were all in ventrilo listening to all of the nerdrage. All of the elders/ancients were in on it.

Before you post "zomg I knew it was a prank!" think about it. You might've thought about it... but until you read this post you were 99.9% sure it was real. Am I right? Of course I am.

Fooled you. You guys remember my cousin? s1ckgaming? Yeah. That was Ginzu. He doesn't cheat; I've seen him wreck faces IRL enough times to recognize his playing style. He hasn't deviated from what I've seen IRL at all. Let me say it again so you guys completely understand. Ginzu doesn't cheat.

Also, for helping us put together the largest prank in n00bfest history, Ginzu has been promoted to General and he's been given immunity.

He will be attending my party in May, too.

and nooooooooooooooooooooo the biggest prank is when you and corspy made up thaat whole thing about you strange and a buunch of other n00bs starting your own Community and turning your back on n00b that was bigger mate you remember that Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_36

No fish that actually happened, was not a prank you bloody wanker

"Cursed is the ground for your sake. In toil you will eat of it all the days of your life. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you and you shall eat the herb of the field. In the sweat of your brow you shall eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For, dust you are and to dust you shall return."

“Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for the rest of his life"

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:54 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Yea, i believe i recall it being said that Imagine and Gin looked like they had the same "hack" going on.

tikimon@n00bfest.com

viewtopic.php?f=98&t=30772.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:57 pm
Raging Knight

I have absolutely nothing to say about this besides that I have absolutely nothing to say about this.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Reborn wrote:
Ginzu wrote:

I leave you with this

LOL dothead i still love you ♥

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:16 pm
Game Server Admin

wow, maybe if i wouldn't have been so damn busy with work the last few months i would have caught on. the only thing i had to go on was what was posted on the forums. fomenta told me it was fake, but since it was dragged out so long i ended up falling for it. glad ginzu isn't a fag though. i was a bit heart broken over it, and i was about to delete him from my xbox friends after "he hacked and crashed our server and website."

can't wait to slap you in a couple weeks ginz. and by slap i mean a "good game" ass slap :)

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:02 am
fomenta's bitch

coach needs to work on his acting skills that is all
EDIT: krane better not be coming back or ill be pissed

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:06 am
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

To set the record straight: Krane and eM were both hacking and those bans were not jokes.

And fish: I did leave and start my own community for a while. I got banned from n00bfest for being a dickhead and acting like an immature cunt. After that, I started playing BF2 a whole lot and really didn't play CS at all. I'm back now 'cause I am and have always been good friends with Corpse and he needed someone he could rely on 100% to run this bitch. I stepped up for the job. So yeah, I went from co-founder/webmaster to banned to unbanned to admin to HNIC.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:27 am
Profile WWW
Game Server Admin

I knew it was a prank, you can ask Fomenta. Kinda thought it was funny in the very beginning when Gin was banned because 2 people seen the demo and the NBI didn't touch it at all after you said the NBI worked over a month and multiple demos just to get Montreal.

icemaN: i was droppin wards like they were turds

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next