n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:17 pm

Forum rules

If you're about to request a review of your ban please read this post carefully.

Also, see bans.n00bfest.com to find out why you were banned, what admin banned you, and how long the ban is for. If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Cherypi's Unban Request 
Forum Newbie

Post Cherypi's Unban Request
1. Cherypi
2. STEAM_0:1:28392206
3. 5/11/2013 around 5-8:00 PM PST (not certain because i cant find it on ban list)
4. n00bfest.com - Got n00b? (64.31.54.98:27015)
5. I think Joe Mamma
6. not sure, but think it might be because i was rude to Joe Mamma
7. Joe Mamma was angry, and i was teasing him. after he kicked me for agreeing that i was a HOMOSEXUAL, i then joined, said "hey joe mamma, guess what? F*CK you" and left. It was mean and uncalled for and I'm sorry. We all have bad days and nobody wants an annoying brat like me to rub it in. I was completely out of it and i should have known better than to disrespect an admin. again, I'm sorry.
if this isn't why i was banned, i have no clue (cant find it on the ban list), and would be very grateful to learn why.
P.S. sorry if this is no more than a 48 hour ban

Sun May 12, 2013 2:51 pm
n00bfest Council

Post Re: Cherypi's Unban Request
Cherypi wrote:
1. Cherypi
2. STEAM_0:1:28392206
3. 5/11/2013 around 5-8:00 PM PST (not certain because i cant find it on ban list)
4. n00bfest.com - Got n00b? (64.31.54.98:27015)
5. I think Joe Mamma
6. not sure, but think it might be because i was rude to Joe Mamma
7. Joe Mamma was angry, and i was teasing him. after he kicked me for agreeing that i was a HOMOSEXUAL, i then joined, said "hey joe mamma, guess what? F*CK you" and left. It was mean and uncalled for and I'm sorry. We all have bad days and nobody wants an annoying brat like me to rub it in. I was completely out of it and i should have known better than to disrespect an admin. again, I'm sorry.
if this isn't why i was banned, i have no clue (cant find it on the ban list), and would be very grateful to learn why.
P.S. sorry if this is no more than a 48 hour ban

Thanks for posting in the correct format

JoeMamma is normally very good at getting to these... especially when he is in a flaming mood, that is... if it was him.

Yes our bans are kind of messed up since steam moved over to their new pipe thing. I will make sure to point people over to here to see what we can do for you...

If it was Joe Mamma and you do get unbanned... then trust me... Joe doesn't normally get pissed at some random person... but when you egg him on... you normally end up with the egg on your face :D

Good Luck

Sun May 12, 2013 6:26 pm
n00bfest Asshole

When the F*CK did I ban this guy?? If you told me to F*CK myself, then, yeah...I probably banned you for either 30 mins or 24 hours...I wouldn't do more than that unless it's a major infraction. And since you're posting NOW, instead of last night, I'm guessing that means it wasn't 30 mins....so, yeah....don't do that shit again. Don't poke the bear. If you try to get me to ban you by doing something like that, then more than likely, I'm going to ban you.
If you can't get it later tonight, post back here again and someone will manually lift your ban. More-than-likely, I banned you for 1337 minutes (my standard "go F*CK yourself" ban for non-major issues", which comes out to 22 hours, I believe?

I hope Tom Brady gets anally raped in Hell.

Sun May 12, 2013 7:19 pm
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

He's in the server now so I think he's unbanned.

Sun May 12, 2013 11:29 pm
One-Eyed Elder, Senior Admin

n00b

Mon May 13, 2013 3:59 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]