n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:03 pm

Forum rules

If you're about to request a review of your ban please read this post carefully.

Also, see bans.n00bfest.com to find out why you were banned, what admin banned you, and how long the ban is for. If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Siberus's Unban Request 
Forum Newbie

Post Siberus's Unban Request
1. In-game alias: Siberus
2. Steam ID: 0:1:33818536
3. Time/date of the ban: Yesterday/Today March 27th/28th
4. Server where ban occurred: 64.31.54.98:27015 n00bfest.com - Got n00b? ( CSS server )
5. Who banned you? No idea
6. What were you banned for? No idea
7. Comments: I play there on occasion but the last time i played (yesterday) people were pretty mad at me thinking i cheat. I have the demo recorded from yesterday of me playing on the server, i also have hundreds of more of myself if you want to actually inspect. But here is some extra information on me as a player of roughly 13 years. http://play.esea.net/users/358260 & http://www.youtube.com/user/siberus48/v ... &flow=grid one is my ESEA account, the other is my youtube channel with some footage of me playing on the ESEA servers which have clients for them.

-thanks

Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:32 pm
Raging Knight

Post Re: Siberus's Unban Request
I am the one who recorded your demo and submitted it. Several of our admin, including high-ranking admin, reviewed it and concluded that you were hacking. Also, you have been perm-banned from our server before but you somehow managed to slip through the cracks. Your case was reviewed before you even posted an unban request. So unless our supreme leader or staff takes a very rare show of mercy on you, you'll remain banned.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:54 am
Profile WWW
Forum Newbie

Well you have zero evidence of me hacking considering i wasn't following anyone threw any walls, nor was i aimbotting because that is the most obvious cheat in the game. So i'd like to see exactly where you think in these demo's that i cheat. If you have any veterans that play the game then they would know that its just an experienced player playing the game. I'm not sure what a high ranked admin is suppose to mean if they have never seen a above average player. I've played for over ten years and i haven't been banned for any situation having to do with cheating. Headphones, radar, and aim is all im using in your public server. I mean no offense but i have never been banned from a server with me doing something like i did in those maps, it was train and office. I was just pointing and clicking. Its not like i was pre firing or wall banging. I can give you in depth explanations for any kill that i got. I record myself playing i mean, i'm not sure how obvious this can get.

Also i was banned before for apparently "team killing" even though i wasn't. So i made a forum post and was unbanned. It had nothing to do with cheating. And before when i was playing i was doing the exact same thing with my deagle. Its nothing new that i have done in that server.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:10 am
n00bfest Elder, Lead Developer

Siberus wrote:
And before when i was playing i was doing the exact same thing with my deagle. Its nothing new that i have done in that server.

Which was what?

You were banned for no-recoil hacks. Either you have a legit hack installed or some mouse script/macro to prevent you from experiencing the same recoil everyone else does with the deagle.

So whats the deal?

Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:22 am
Forum Newbie

Implying there is recoil on the deagle. Here's the deal man, Team viewer me, you can check the last time my files in my CS:S folder were edited. I'm looking at it right now and its 3/27/2013 10:18 P.M. which was the last time i played on the server. The file that was changed was a demo i recorded of being in the server, its so easy to check whether i have scripts or any type of client running. But first off its very simple to shoot accurately with the deagle, you don't spam it. You delay the shots like .10 seconds, aim for the head, it looks like im spamming my deagle but i'm not. you can google any person on youtube teaching you about that on how to shoot the deagle. its pin point accurate- its not like cs 1.6, cs 1.6 there is mad recoil on the deagle and its hard as hell to use. if you know the timing of the deagle its a joke, you just need to stop a split second before you shoot and its just as accurate as if standing still, aka strafe stopping, you can move while being 100% accurate if you press a/d right as you shoot, or w/s..i dont understand what you mean by preventing the experience of the same recoil everyone else does. I'd be glad to show exactly how i shoot and give you a step by step run down on whatever you don't understand. I already make videos of crazy deag shots on my youtube...i have done more insane shots on an anti-cheat client in tournaments than i have in a public server with no anti-cheat client. It seems you guys are more assuming i have a script or a legit hack installed rather then letting me actually provide you with evidence. My files in CS are the exact same as anyone else's. The only difference between me and everyone else in a public server is that i have nerded out CS my entire life.

example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qcZxYG2Dao

probably most important example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptcZSQAkYZo 7:00-10:00 of the video has a lot of my deagle shots that are way more extreme stuff then i did in the n00b public server. And it just shows exactly what i'm talking about with steady shots, not spamming, strafe stopping, and just aiming at the head.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:55 am

Siberus wrote:
long post

The thing is, there's recoil after just a single shot -- it doesn't matter how fast you're firing -- you could fire 1 shot per minute -- there's noticeable screen jump and crosshair bounce.

It's not a ton... but its clearly there... for most people... except your demo, where you have zero screen jump or crosshair bounce.

But this discussion is more than we usually do anyway. I was trying to offer you a chance to cop up to using mouse macros or something.

It's fine, no big deal, but your unban request is denied.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:09 am
Forum Newbie

You do realize when you watch a recording that its source tv that records it, there is no visible recoil on source tv, and there is a slight delay. It doesn't show frame for frame what the player is seeing. Its shows peoples crosshairs to be jittery and no smooth and not show how the person is actually moving their mouse. How do you guys have people reviewing demo's without knowing that for the 8 years counter strike source has been out. and why wouldnt you read my post because its long? im letting you have all the tools you need to show that i actually do not cheat yet you refuse to even click a few buttons on team viewer at the least, or watch the video's that are of me playing and that are obviously not cheats because its ON client.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:14 am

I read your long post, just wasn't going to quote it all.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but if you think there was something wrong with the demo we have, upload the demos you made of yourself on the server somewhere and I'll try to get people to look at it. It will really only help your case if you happen to have a demo from the same map and kills (train).

99% chance nothing will happen, but it can't hurt.

But yo, if you do that, and we watch them, and we find the same inconsistencies, it'll the the perm-est of permbans for wasting our time.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:41 am
Forum Newbie

...my demo, and your demo, are the exact same. That's my point, there is no recoil in recordings, there is no exact mouse movement in a recording. Unless i used fraps in every server i joined then you are going to see the exact same no recoil screen movements you see in every demo. If you have anyone that's played the game for a few years and has actually seen pro players play then you'd see that what i'm doing is nothing special. If anything it is barely above average deagling. Like i said before, i have recordings already of me playing on servers while running a separate anti-cheat client doing more crazy deagle shots then i did in your public server. Its on my youtube channel, what i did in your server doesn't even compare to what i have done in a 5v5 match. If you record with fraps or any other recording program and then made a demo and recorded the demo of a non-live match then you would see there is extreme differences between when the game records itself and when you stream or record it while you are playing live. The in-game recording system doesn't record recoil in shots.

There is a popular player right now with a lot of subs on his youtube named LOLYOU where he does insane deagle shots all day and it looks like he has no recoil because he records his demo's. And its only people who are uneducated on the subject that comment on his video saying "you cheat, you use no recoil, aimbots, etc." until someone replies to them explaining that its the demo's that have a slight delay and that make it appear as if there is no recoil.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:05 pm

Okay, I tried.

We have a number of demos of deagle shots. I even did one myself -- only deagle shots. In all of them there is clear recoil. This signature recoil is missing from yours.

Unban request denied. Thread locked.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:52 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]