n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:05 am

Forum rules

If you're about to request a review of your ban please read this post carefully.

Also, see bans.n00bfest.com to find out why you were banned, what admin banned you, and how long the ban is for. If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Unban request 
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Unban request
O.G.BudderBrains wrote:
Was the ban lifted? I accidently joined the server an it let me

EDIT: It was a 7 day ban, my bad. Staying off the server

and you call us retarded...

Thu May 10, 2012 8:48 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Newbie

Interesting.
I do apologize for stepping out of line an addressing everything as if its a business even though you ask for money to keep your servers up that make people want to donate in the first place. Asking for money for something that attracts people to want to pay. I run a business here in gorgeous colorado so its very close if not imbedded into my mentality.
I do apologize for stepping out of line when a admin told me to "get the F*** over myself", I was only upset over the fact that some trick can talk in such a manner that would get it slapped in reality. It jut bugs me honestly.
I do apologize I offended the whole clan in such a manner that made them want to swarm like a bunch of "Trolls" like I was called, for whatever reason.
I do apologize for all the wrong doing I caused the server an community within such a small period of time. I really am, talking shit over the internet isn't for me. I was raised to not look like a goof, an I failed my folks who did everything in there power to make me successful as they did before they passed.
But as I said before, make the ban perm an lock this thread on request my good sir.

On a less mature note
Sweet Pea wrote:
LOL. Y'all are awesome.

Dont get used to it hun, its only cause they live on the internet; the moment they spot pu$$y they'll die for it.

As for you dead man; I hope you dont call people out on grammar an spelling in "real" life. It makes you look like a F*CKING goof. Like that's the only thing you can call me out on? I must be a real cool cat.

I hope some of y'all live in Colorado an get ahold of my medicine and chill out. You really need it.

Best of luck to not only the community an its members but sweet pea it self; I hope you have a great day an weekend ahead. Stay out of trouble but have fun mates.
I wish for the best for the clans future endeavors.
Take it easy mates.
-PieMan

Last edited by O.G.BudderBrains on Thu May 10, 2012 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 10, 2012 10:18 pm
Forum Newbie

P.S; if anyone here has sour apple bernett's an xing polmigranate tea, mix em; makes a amazing coktail..
Im out, yall have fun.

Thu May 10, 2012 10:21 pm
One-Eyed Elder, Senior Admin

Close THIS thread? Oh, no. It's staying open and I'm calling open season!

Thu May 10, 2012 11:06 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

The following is an example of what I like to call "someone spending 1100 words to explain why they don't really care about playing here."

------

If that^ is true, im not going to get unbanned. Not sure why I would even post a ban appeal just to confess, awh's me but none the less. Can the admin who banned me post the demo's for a wider perspective? I really would love to mat_wire the walls because I know for a fact I don't nor can follow people through walls. There were 3/4 spectators in the game through out my whole session, yet i'm still banned for hacking. If your hacking, spectators are your biggest red flag to turn settings off. No i'm not a hacker cause I know this.... It's simple psychology. I don't have any excuses for why I was banned; Sure I have played cs 1.6 for god knows how long. But I'm damn positive none of my shots were lucky. Am I pro? No, I simple can aim a virtual gun. -Thanks for your time noobfest community viewtopic.php?f=68&t=44289 let me do the math for you. Today is may 10th That was march 7th That was 64 days ago, give or take; 2 months. Looks like someone tried to edit my previous post or the site is just coded in a odd way because the post times are wrong, I wasn't even near a PC may 7th. I sure wish I could blame a mistake made by my company on the volume of clientele we get, my life would be sooo much easier. May wanna touch up the procedures an policies in your clan, there were maybe 8 added ban appeals since my first one made by other people. I dont know where you get 2000 people from because the ban appeal division is a ghost town. Please do tell me to get the F*** over myself again, I would love to show the defaults not only in your clan, but yourself ms."sweet"pea. Little side note; I love how no one had the time to review the demo but they had the time to lock the ban appeal that gave no "verdict." Priceless. Thanks again hun, have a good one. I was never being disrespectful i have no clue where you got that from, nearly showing sweetpea that acting out in a unorthodox matter when your in such a high rank of command for a business is not only not professional but very un-mature. It takes a genuine ass whole like myself to be able to open those kindov peoples eyes. If you re-read my post, you'll notice I never directly or in-directly disrespected it. Thanks again, have a great one mate. Close my request, i dont want to play on a server that acts so UN-maturely. My humility? Buddy I was only reacting to the first admin that curses at me, you not tough, nor do you know how to run a business. Acting the way you do is simply embarrassing an if your members can back you up than this isn't the place for me. "go F*** yourself" I mean really, how old are you? Big touch guy over the internet cant get the point that one of his members acted out of hand thus got put in its place. Dont get all touchy just because I showed how shitty of a community you really are, a ban appeal that gets ignored I mean really, thats just ridicules. My attitude wasn't "shitty" till your admin told me to get the F*CK over myself on a subject that I WAS RIGHT ABOUT. To the thought with in, to the thought with-out. an no I dont feel as if I should be aloud to play on your server, you own it thus you make your own rules; its not my fault your admins are brain dead retarded an consider me a hacker. But hey buddy, it comes down to your community an how you run it. Continue what your doin cause even though its not working, its going ok in your eye's. I mean your admins are telling me to F*CK my self, calling me a douchebag, etc. Real professional my friend, real mature; Your a joke in the css community an you need to accept that, we all know it an its all over the community steam forums; acceptance is the first step my friend. best of luck to your future endeavors. -PieMan Interesting. I do apologize for stepping out of line an addressing everything as if its a business even though you ask for money to keep your servers up that make people want to donate in the first place. Asking for money for something that attracts people to want to pay. I run a business here in gorgeous colorado so its very close if not imbedded into my mentality. I do apologize for stepping out of line when a admin told me to "get the F*** over myself", I was only upset over the fact that some trick can talk in such a manner that would get it slapped in reality. It jut bugs me honestly. I do apologize I offended the whole clan in such a manner that made them want to swarm like a bunch of "Trolls" like I was called, for whatever reason. I do apologize for all the wrong doing I caused the server an community within such a small period of time. I really am, talking shit over the internet isn't for me. I was raised to not look like a goof, an I failed my folks who did everything in there power to make me successful as they did before they passed. But as I said before, make the ban perm an lock this thread on request my good sir. On a less mature note Dont get used to it hun, its only cause they live on the internet; the moment they spot pu$$y they'll die for it. As for you dead man; I hope you dont call people out on grammar an spelling in "real" life. It makes you look like a F*CKING goof. Like that's the only thing you can call me out on? I must be a real cool cat. I hope some of y'all live in Colorado an get ahold of my medicine and chill out. You really need it. Best of luck to not only the community an its members but sweet pea it self; I hope you have a great day an weekend ahead. Stay out of trouble but have fun mates. I wish for the best for the clans future endeavors. Take it easy mates. -PieMan P.S; if anyone here has sour apple bernett's an xing polmigranate tea, mix em; makes a amazing coktail.. Im out, yall have fun.

Thu May 10, 2012 11:12 pm
n00bfest Council

WHERE IS JIM... WE NEED JIM MORE THAN EVER RIGHT NOW... >.>

Thu May 10, 2012 11:21 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Coach wrote:

Soooo...... Unleash the fomenta?

Fri May 11, 2012 12:33 am
Game Server Admin

LeCoq wrote:
Coach wrote:

Soooo...... Unleash the fomenta?

I think that sounds about right!

Fri May 11, 2012 1:01 am
Forum Newbie

I'll let this video speak for me, cheers mate

Fri May 11, 2012 1:06 am
[n00b] Member

Coach wrote:

Attachments:
SmallAngryNerd.jpg
SmallAngryNerd.jpg [ 49.44 KiB | Viewed 2097 times ]

acid_rain wrote:
I am not going to explain my reasoning for anything, because I simply don't have to.
Fri May 11, 2012 5:38 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Crzyninja wrote:
Coach wrote:

hahahahahahahahahahaha Lawl

Fri May 11, 2012 8:56 am
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

Quote:
I do apologize for stepping out of line when a admin told me to "get the F*** over myself", I was only upset over the fact that some trick can talk in such a manner that would get it slapped in reality. It jut bugs me honestly.

Aww. Poor baby got owned by a woman and had to make his e-penis bigger. Oh, and please do get the F*CK over yourself. You're no one.

Quote:
I do apologize for all the wrong doing I caused the server an community within such a small period of time. I really am, talking shit over the internet isn't for me. I was raised to not look like a goof, an I failed my folks who did everything in there power to make me successful as they did before they passed.

Well we're getting somewhere, you're owning up to being a failure, thank you for apologizing for that.

Quote:
I hope some of y'all live in Colorado an get ahold of my medicine and chill out. You really need it.

You sell 'medicine'? Cool! Can I get some Zyrtec? My sinuses have been F*CKING with me all week!

Quote:
As for you dead man; I hope you dont call people out on grammar an spelling in "real" life. It makes you look like a F*CKING goof. Like that's the only thing you can call me out on? I must be a real cool cat.

Oh, I'm sure you can be called out on a bunch of things! But, you've already stated that you have failed at life, thats good enough for me!

In any case. People donate because the WANT to. Not because we ask them.

Again, you're 1 person against 2000. Nothing you can say will damage our reputation, make any notice, OR make anyone give a F*CK! I mean, you're still responding to this post, for only one reason and thats to piss someone off. Well good luck buddy. You're just another kid in the sea of faggots, lets face it. It doesn't matter how old you really are. Right now, on this post, you're acting like a kid. An 11 year old, spoiled little fat kid that no one likes so he turns into one of those closet faggots when he gets older and uses a business to cover up his gay sex dungeon in the basement as to avoid getting caught at home.

So, go ahead. Keep responding! Fuel that fire son!

strangelegend@n00bfest.com

Fri May 11, 2012 8:59 am
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Quote:

Fri May 11, 2012 9:22 am
[n00b] Member

O.G.BudderBrains wrote:

It's Dead Man, "don't", "and". You've shown quite a few different ways in which you can be rather stupid, it just seems to me that this is one of your better examples of that. If you want to express your point, do so in a way which more than 1 person can understand it. Then again, we don't really care about your point anymore, simply because we don't care about you any longer. Keep coming back for more and we'll gladly dish it out. You're better off just taking your "medicine" and getting the F*CK out of here. As I said before, GOOD DAY SIR!

P.S. - Take that as a hint to F*CKING leave before you make yourself look like even more of an idiot. ♥

Fri May 11, 2012 11:44 am
[n00b] Member

Jesus Christ, when are we gonna unleash the god damn Fomenta? I F*CKING mean it!

Fri May 11, 2012 3:01 pm
[n00b] Member

WHERES FOMENTA ALREADY!!!

Fri May 11, 2012 3:24 pm
Profile WWW
Not Worthy of [n00b]

goddamn obama lovers......

Fri May 11, 2012 3:28 pm
[n00b] Member

Shadoutsu wrote:
WHERES FOMENTA ALREADY!!!

Fri May 11, 2012 8:02 pm
[n00b] Member

This is like that moment in spiderman 3 where he just kind of gives up being a super hero. I imagine fomenta has gotta be doing the emo-parker dance somewhere right now. Don't worry, he'll be here to save the day!

Fri May 11, 2012 9:01 pm
Forum Newbie

People are still posting on this, come on homies I barely even tried an your crying over your keyboards.
Keep it goin, budder brains needs to feed some more
If you didn't care you would stop already, case,point, and closed my good friends.

Come on lets talk more shit safe behind are keyboards

Not gonna lie, y'all are bad at calling people out. Come on somone hurt my feelings already

Fri May 11, 2012 10:15 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next