n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:44 pm

Forum rules

If you're about to request a review of your ban please read this post carefully.

Also, see bans.n00bfest.com to find out why you were banned, what admin banned you, and how long the ban is for. If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 LeSter Unban. 
Forum Newbie

Post LeSter Unban.
In game name is : LeSter
steam id is : steam_0:0:11121938
server i was banned in : 72.249.124.50:27015
i do not know who by or when because i searched my steam id and went through the list for a very long time and still unable to find myself.
i honestly do not remember getting banned. If i could get unbanned that would be great because my friends play in there a lot!
Thank you.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:22 am
Game Server Admin

Post Re: LeSter Unban.
Well your uban request will be looked after and the banning admin will reply when they get the chance. So would you like to explain the other bans (especially the VAC ban) you have when you look up your steam id?

cptreynolds@n00bfest.com

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:25 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

I am the one who banned you. The reason you don't remember getting banned is because you left the moment I stopped watching you and decided to ban. That doesn't mean you get to escape.

You were permanently banned for cheating. I give everyone I watch more than a fair chance, but in your case I didn't even need to go past a single round. Before I ban someone for cheating blatantly, I always wonder why VAC hasn't caught them yet and check their STEAM IDs. Guess what? VAC got you long before I did. If your "friends" who play here are like you, rest assured that their day will come as well.

I have zero tolerance towards cheaters. The only time I might even consider giving cheaters a second chance is if they confess instead of acting innocent.

You will not be unbanned. I wish you all the best in your cheating future. Have a good day.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:42 pm
Forum Newbie

Well thats very nice. I have a vac steam ban only for the first valve engine. IE, i am not banned from source obviously. I can tell you that this is a friends account and he got cs 1.6 banned then he bought source and left and i didn't have source so when he left he gave me his account so i could play source. But thats probably the same old BS story you always hear. All i can say is that i have not cheated in counter strike source and it seems that it is an admin's word against mine which means that admin wins every time. Even though no proof is given. Even though i am not banned from playing source, even though a second chance won't be given, i can honestly say i do miss playing your server, it usually well kept.It's like when a ref makes a terrible call but doesn't go back on it. But everyone else knows its a terrible call.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:29 am
Forum Newbie

i love how you recall this like it was yesterday, so you either have an amazing memory which you should be making millions with or you are pulling this out of thin air and i think we all know you aren't making millions.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:31 am
[n00b] Member

email elders@n00bfest.com that is all

acid_rain wrote:
I am not going to explain my reasoning for anything, because I simply don't have to.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:39 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]