n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 4:00 pm

Forum rules

If you're about to request a review of your ban please read this post carefully.

Also, see bans.n00bfest.com to find out why you were banned, what admin banned you, and how long the ban is for. If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request.

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Forum Newbie

Post 9
Unban Request Format:
1. In-game alias 9
2. Steam ID "9" STEAM_0:1:9634424
3. Time/date of the ban 3/11/2011 ... i guess 10 minutes ago
4. Server where ban occurred 72.249.124.50:27015
5. Who banned you? not really sure, i looked in the ban list and i hadn't appeared yet
6. What were you banned for? again, i'm not really sure but i'm going to assume hacking since i didn't kill a teammate or say anything to anyone.
7. Comments: I've been playing here for a pretty decent amount of time, probably close to a year and then i took a hiatus from counterstrike. Today I sign on, and play maybe perhaps 3 or 4 rounds or so and then I got banned. I don't know what made them think I was hacking, maybe I wasn't holding my mouse steady since i lost my touch with my high sensitivity that i have it set on. I'm using an 4 year old razer deathadder on 1800 dpi with 7 sensitivity, if that helps at all. I'm not really angry because it's happened before and i'm not in a rush but I do like to have a server that has people in it consistently so I can play whenever I decide to log onto css. Thanks for the time for reading and reviewing this.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:58 pm
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

Post Re: 9
Thanks for using the correct format you get a cookie for being able to read so sit tight and wait for the banning admin to respond to this thread.

Man is not free unless government is limited.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.

We should measure welfare's success by how many people leave welfare, not by how many are added.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:27 pm
Game Server Admin

I banned you, and you were hacking. I spec'd you after you shot me through a building with no line of sight and you were just turning around hitting people with head shots through walls. It was so blatant I didn't need a demo.

cptreynolds@n00bfest.com

Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:54 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Newbie

I don't understand how you can say I was blatantly hacking when I've been playing on the server for a good amount of time; close to a year and never had a person say anything to me. I've never had a vac ban or anything and over 1500 hours of cs on this account. Isn't that a bit credible?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:02 pm
n00bfest Elder, Lead Developer

Per our general policy when we get an unban request and no supporting demos, I'm going to go ahead an unban you.

If you were cheating, stop -- because next time there will be hours of demos before you're banned again and our admins don't want to have to take them and I don't want to have to watch them.

Code:
removeid:  filter removed for STEAM_0:1:9634424

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:14 pm
Forum Newbie

Well I wasn't cheating but I'll heed your warning. Thanks for taking the time to make this decision

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]