n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:44 am

Forum rules

If you're about to request a review of your ban please read this post carefully.

Also, see bans.n00bfest.com to find out why you were banned, what admin banned you, and how long the ban is for. If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request.

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 unban? 
Forum Newbie

Post unban?
Apparently I got banned from your server recently. The only ban I remember was a one night in the last few weeks. I'm not sure what server I was on so I have to assume it was this one. I think I ticked off an admin. Sorry, I had many beers and probably acted like a jerk. Hopefully you can sympathize and unban me. Don't remember who banned me but sorry to him as well. Any chance on forgiveness and letting me back in? Thanks for your time.

Slappy

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:35 pm
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

Post Re: unban?
Please post your unban request in the correct format. READ THIS viewtopic.php?f=68&t=30063 and try again.

Man is not free unless government is limited.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.

We should measure welfare's success by how many people leave welfare, not by how many are added.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:43 pm
Forum Newbie

1. In-game alias Slappy
2. Steam ID 0:0:2281293
3. Time/date of the ban Honestly I am not sure
4. Server where ban occurred 72.249.124.50
5. Who banned you? I can't remember
6. What were you banned for? I think I was being an ass
7. Comments: Sorry for not following the correct format the first time. I honestly can't remember some of the specifics, I think it was a night when I was really drunk and just server hopping. I'm sure the ban was warranted and just. If I remember correctly I acted like an ass and possibly changed my name to get back in and still acted like an ass and got banned. I am pretty sure it wasn't for being accused of hacking, just being a pest. I would have done the same if I were an admin. Just asking for another shot to play on your server.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:52 pm
Raging Knight

I was the banning admin, and I do believe that what you did was more than tk'ing, because I only give temp bans for TKers. However, I like that you're polite and apologetic about all this... that goes a long way. I have no prob with an unban.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

unbanned.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:00 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Newbie

Thanks guys. Hope to see you soon!

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]