n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:33 am

Forum rules

If you're about to request a review of your ban please read this post carefully.

Also, see bans.n00bfest.com to find out why you were banned, what admin banned you, and how long the ban is for. If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request.

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Unban Request 
[n00b] Member

Post Unban Request
Unban Request Format:
1. In-game alias Luicfer
2. Steam ID STEAM_0:1:35706009
3. Time/date of the ban 10:45pm 11/8/2010
4. Server where ban occurred
5. Who banned you? Admin not sure
6. What were you banned for? Not sure assuming hacking
7. Comments:

Ive been playing CS since 1.5 including lan tourneys I have been apart of n00b for over 4 years as well My steam id is new because i havent played in so long and I dont remember my old acct info Ive played in scrims as well which i have uploaded with xray and you see the same results top frag and or 2.0+ k.d ratio.

I play with many of the n00bs for i am extremely active and never once have i been asked of hacking I play with a good set of headphones and I try in pubs unlike some but i am not into professional leauges anymore like I use to just dont need the added stress at the moment.

I work I go to school and have a son and wife to look after I dont have the money to waste on accts for being vac banned...Im not sure who banned me but, I play with and im in good terms with many admins so this in itself kind of baffled me..I wont go ranting and raving of how unjust it is, because I know I have never hacked before and at the most whoever banned me obviously made a mistake. I am a bit upset by this because if u check i spend a lot of time on the server during my free time, i just hope that you guys can reveiw all the footage and conclude that it was indeed a mistake and also check out Xray itself and see that I am a legit player thank you for your time.

STEAM_0:1:35706009

Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:21 am
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Unban Request
Had a talk with fomenta and a few other players in Vent at most we agreed to disagree on a few things. My thing is simple..when im dead i spec the best players in the server my Favorite to watch is das, i watch him make amazing shots all day i watch him predict were enemies come and use common sense basiclly and game knowledge to understand what most people do in situations and I watch him make incredible shots time in and out.

Now if we all didnt know him and he came into a n00b and did that he would be accused of hacking hands down, but it is globaly known of his skill. I feel like I am being punished for having a new I.d which is simple havent played in 3 years and being good. I have been in n00bfest forever I love the place always have at one point i used to be admin and donated periodically to the server.

Played in cal and cevo which was big back then but now im older dont need the extra stress of it so I try n pubs now i try getting better and im an attention to detail person. back in the day I had a computer that ran the bare minimum to run cs and i still was always a good player. now I have a gaming computer and source is also a LOT easier then 1.6.

All I ask is that when my demos are being reveiwed that people think logically about it and open minded not just assume its some young kid who goes around hacking no way he can be that good.

like I said i had a long conversation with fomenta sandman tiki and others on this you can spec me all day i have my own playing style I use a good set of headphones and rely on sounds and radar as you should if u wish to be a good player.

I even scrimmed just yesterday using Xray a scrim in which I topped fragged on t and finished with a 2.0+ k/d on ct with many admins being in that scrim the screen shots should be uploaded or however it works.

Im just not that toype of person and i never have been and anyone who knows of me from before will know that, and I think the scrimm showed im a good player and there is no possible way i could of been hacking during that. I have not seen the demo but im confident if you watch my playing style and how i play and watch the footage you will see that Im simply making good shots on those questionable calls.

Like i said i talked for a while wih fomenta and others and simply wanted to put what i spoke with them about into writting on here, in the end I love n00bfest and it would really suck to be banned from a place that i have been playing for up to 40 hrs a week lately. but if it is inconclusive that you guys beleive I do then maybe I just was not to be apart of n00bfest. as well as this place has always been ran one thing I have noticed with many players are their egos get to them on the server and the forum from their position of power and they tend to become single minded and always right never wrong because they said so, this of course with the exception of Joe for he has been the same since i have known him and off topic though im sure he gets a lot of complaints he polices the server in my opinion better then any admins Ive seen.

But by reading the forums which i do often Im just not a real chatty person i noticed a lot of players are the exact opposite and look at both sides and dont just always agree with the other admins on their descion makings just because they "can do it".

In all i hope I get reveiwed fairly for the infraction, Thank you.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:26 am
[n00b] Member

sit tight man your request is under review your banning admin will post shortly to let you know whats going on
AND ON A SIDE NOT IF YOUR NOT ADMIN, ELDER, OR BANNING ADMIN DONT POST IT WILL BE DELETED

acid_rain wrote:
I am not going to explain my reasoning for anything, because I simply don't have to.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:07 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Still pending?

Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]