n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 5:14 pm

Forum rules

If you're about to request a review of your ban please read this post carefully.

Also, see bans.n00bfest.com to find out why you were banned, what admin banned you, and how long the ban is for. If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Ban 
[n00b] Member

Post Ban
1. In-game alias: Shin
2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:9701266
3. Time/date of the ban: 6:10 Oct. 30
4. Server where ban occurred: Main
5. Who banned you? Rok
6. What were you banned for? Hard to say talking back to an admin after I was doing my objective and he said otherwise.
7. Comments: First the bomber dies near B with two of us heading around to A already and almost there on chateau. Rok comments how we run away from the bomb with 2+ minutes left. I kill 4-5 people on my way back to B through the building and I still had a over a minute left mind you I was not walking but checking all the spots as I went. I get close to B and tell him that I have a minute left and I get slayed. It is not like I was not going for the bomb but what is the point of the timer if I was going to slow. Then more words were exchanged and ban. Obviously a good bannable offense if I don't get unbanned it is not a problem and I'll cya tomorrow.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:21 pm
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

Post Re: Ban
There are a bunch of you "skilled" guys that have been pullin that shit for over a week now... just hidin out till your team buys it.. then ambushing the guys trying to mop up. It's faggotry. and the bans will get longer the more you do it. So go ahead and defend your "tactic" if you rly think it will work out for you.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:11 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Unless we're in "serious mode" chances are admins are gonna want you to hurry the F*CK up, regardless of timer. Countless times we tell people to "COMPLETE THE OBJECTIVE" if we sense people are camping out or being stat whores.

Unless it's a party night where everyone's drunk and can't tell the difference, remember that up to 25 other people are sitting on their hands waiting for you to finish the round so they can play.

Player [[n00b] Reborn''] [STEAM_0:1:456925]
Time 02/21/2010 @ 17:17:03

Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:06 pm
Game Server Admin

It's a game so who the F*CK cares about dieing. Shit I don't know how to walk in this game, lol. Run everywhere and kill everything till I die, it's a F*CKING pub not a scrim server.

cptreynolds@n00bfest.com

Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:27 am
Profile WWW
Game Server Admin

Take 45secs-1min off of the round time then. If anyone wants to rush, they can rush. Other people don't like rushing first into shit. My name isn't 12@g3, I have other keys than w+m1. You talk about it's a game, but your side of the story is the same as his. If you don't want to wait on people to die, join a deathmatch.

Reasonable for everyone is to take time off of the round if it actually is a problem. Slay when time runs out or someone who isn't moving, or just don't die 15 seconds into the round to where you get upset when the round lasts longer than 1 minute.

icemaN: i was droppin wards like they were turds

Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:23 am
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

Avoiding the objective doesnt make you "good", it makes you an asshole, who has to resort to HOMOSEXUAL tactics because you are unable to play well unless you have your team soften up the other side first. So you can look awesome mopping up all the low hp players that are left.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:41 am
Profile YIM
Game Server Admin

Making a thread in the admin forum about the round timer. Really isn't a need to discuss this in an unban request.

icemaN: i was droppin wards like they were turds

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:03 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]