n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:27 am

Forum rules

If you're about to request a review of your ban please read this post carefully.

Also, see bans.n00bfest.com to find out why you were banned, what admin banned you, and how long the ban is for. If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 unfairly banned...Cao! 
Forum Newbie

Post unfairly banned...Cao!
1. In-game alias: Cao!
2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21150879
3. Time/date of the ban: october 23rd, 2 am
4. Server where ban occurred: gotnoob? server
5. Who banned you? joe mamma
6. What were you banned for? for running backwards
7. Comments:
ok so im playing and i kill 2 dudes in a row. then i run and turn around and see joe hiding behind a container on port. i knew he was there from the start because i took 4 shots with my scout from top of water tank moments b4, but didnt hit him.

he accuses me of hacking because according to him he didnt make any sounds and i wasnt supposed to know he was there, and then tells me to go fukin die. im 11-13, but somehow im hacking and sucking at the same time.

n00b is only server i play on, and i consider myself a regular. ALL of you must have already seen me by now playing on the server. its the only one i play on since i got css on the $5 weekend. im just average most of the time. nothing special. so i dont fukin hack. check my profile. stop being so childish, and abusing your admin powers. seriously, i enjoy the server, but it gets ridiculous at times.

thank you...

Last edited by Cao on Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:20 am
n00bfest Asshole

Post Re: unfairly banned...Cao!
Was a 22 hour ban, but unban, please -- made a dumb mistake on my part Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_03

I hope Tom Brady gets anally raped in Hell.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:22 am
[n00b] Member

Damn something is wrong. Whats with all the Joe being nice stuff? the real joe has been kidnapped and replaced with a calmer version

"Cursed is the ground for your sake. In toil you will eat of it all the days of your life. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you and you shall eat the herb of the field. In the sweat of your brow you shall eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For, dust you are and to dust you shall return."

“Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for the rest of his life"

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:09 am
Profile YIM
Game Server Admin

Cao for future reference if you ever get banned again, calling it childish and abuse of power when you get banned isn't really a pro-tip for getting unbanned, it may even be that it was a mistake from the admin-

So instead of pointing fingers and demand an unban, a simple explanation will suffice.

I advise you all do the same.

Turkey_Testicles wrote:
i love you loke...may your hamwallet forever embrace my dude-piston

Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:18 pm
[n00b] Member

What Loke said. Great way to torpedo your future on our servers.

Player [[n00b] Reborn''] [STEAM_0:1:456925]
Time 02/21/2010 @ 17:17:03

Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:30 pm
Forum Newbie

i understand loke, but i tend to call things as they are.

freezing me for sniping you, slapping me until i fall of edge for killing you, slaying me because you didnt like the way i killed you, or straight up slaying me because i killed you within 15 seconds of the match starting, and plenty of others ive gone thru are all childish cases of abuse of power, simply because the punishment is unfounded. i wasnt talking about this situation with joe specifically.

i dont come here complaining and naming people, do i? i put up with it because this doesnt happen very often, and because is not every admin that does this kind of things. just a few. if this "torpedoes" my future on your server. then, so be it. until then, ill keep enjoying the frags on the server.

and joe is all good. shit happens.

thank you

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:39 pm
n00bfest Asshole

Like I PM'd you about, it was a 1-day ban (22 hours, I think is what 1337 minutes is), so you should be able to play again in a matter of an hour or so.

I hope Tom Brady gets anally raped in Hell.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:49 pm
fomenta's bitch

I suggest you shut up cause its just going to make it worse for you, pro tip: dont come in here telling us what our admins should and shouldnt do

locking thread now

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:10 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]