n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:05 am

Forum rules

If you're about to request a review of your ban please read this post carefully.

Also, see bans.n00bfest.com to find out why you were banned, what admin banned you, and how long the ban is for. If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Just Doing the right thing 
Forum Newbie

Post Just Doing the right thing
1. In-game alias

- TheApocalypse

2. Steam ID

- STEAM 0:1:9201922

3. Time/date of the ban

- September 2nd 2010

4. Server where ban occurred

- 72.249.124.50:27015

5. Who banned you?

- General: 12@G3

6. What were you banned for?

Being disrespectful (not in a bad way, but sometimes people get stubborn)

7. Comments:

- Well, I was playing on Piranesi and it was me vs 2 other guys (ct). So one of the ct's asked if I wanted to knife, I went to roof and killed him. Then on my way back to bomb site B, I hear this player telling me "go plant the god damn bomb or I will kick you". Well, me playing on this server for 2 times, I don't know who's admin or who's not. Honestly I didn't even notice he had the [noobs] tag up, so even he didn't have admin I should've listened since he's a member of the server. I guess I didn't like his tone (mind you I didn't know he was a member), I just dropped the bomb and went to kill the last guy. So after I did, I got kicked. I am assuming I don't know what I was thinking but I went back to the server under the name "go plant the bomb or I will keek u", not very respectful I know so he warned me few times, slay, blinded, froze, but I was stubborn. At the end, he said you have one more chance. so at the end of that round I said "ok, I'll change my name back", but I guess it was too late and I was banned. Well, I don't know how long my ban was either perma, 1 day or 20 minutes. I felt this is the right thing to do, since I am with team diverse clan, and we really hate douchebags and I was doing just that. So accept my apology.

(lol sorry if it's too long)

Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]