n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 7:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Basket Case's World of Warcraft Gold Making Tips/Guide 
Forum Newbie

Post Basket Case's World of Warcraft Gold Making Tips/Guide
Hey guys its me Basketcase. I have been playing World of Warcraft since vanilla WoW so I guess I know a bit about the game. I have a level46 paladin alt I play and I have 1,800g+ on him so I'll give you guys some tips on how I did it and other ways to make gold.

#1 (Big Big Gold) - Selling Rare Companion Pets (Raptors - RazormawHatchling, Darting Hatchling Deviate Hatchling ect) or any other rare pet drops I come by. These little guys prices can range easily from 300gold+ in the Auction House or over TradeChat which I prefer

#2 Honor Points $$$ - Now honor can make you a bit of gold! If you PvP in BG's for fun and don't spend it on the PvP gear you might as well buy some rare epic Gems with it. For horde go to Champions and Alliance I forget but it is in Stormwind and trade honor for gem at the PvP Jewlcrafter. Cardinal Rubies in my server sell for the most each (150g+) I put up x2 of them today.

#3 Skinning - Skinning has made my hunter toon hundreds of golds from killing beast mobs while questing. He is level45 and is it 300skinning (itz awesome ;). If you a protection specc round up a bunch of high level beast mobs (Loads of good mobs and caves in Icecrown Lvl75-80) and sell your loot and rare greens and hides you grab. If your lucky rare Arctic Fur drops (Sells about 50g+ ea in my server but varies for others).

Hope you guys enjoyed this guide and helps whoever. If you have any questions send me a PM!

-Basketcase, (Dorathius of the Illidan US Server)

Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]