n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 all of us today 
[n00b] Member

Post all of us today
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECfZk-ZiCtA

Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:12 pm
Sexual Chocolate

nerzhul was up jsut fine, i still have no idea how to spec my druid

Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:58 pm
Profile YIM
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

honestly who gives a shit its a video game get a girlfriend, find a drug you like ,play with yourself or god forbid try and futher along your real life and maybe read a book or take some college classes online. Fat F*CK still lives at home with mommy and daddy, spends all of his time playing a game that is meaning less. I CANT GET THAT FEELING OF ACCOMPLISHMENT IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE IM A TOTAL LOSER SO I PLAY WOW 40 H
HOURS A WEEK..........F*CKING GET OVER IT, BE A MAN AND GET A LIFE.....

LOSER

Man is not free unless government is limited.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.

We should measure welfare's success by how many people leave welfare, not by how many are added.

Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:08 am
Lazer Jesus

Pieces of paper that the government conjured in to existence based on nothing are true accomplishments as well.

Oh wait.

Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:58 am

Pieces of paper that the government conjured in to existence based on nothing are true accomplishments as well.

Oh wait.

I didnt say shit about money i said read a book or take some college classes online. to better yourself.. Education is not always about getting a paycheck..

For being an inteligent person kitten im surprised that a absolutly moronic comment such as the one quoted here came from you..

HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME....

The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.

We should measure welfare's success by how many people leave welfare, not by how many are added.

Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:19 am
Lazer Jesus

AngryKitten wrote:

Oh wait.

I didnt say s**t about money i said read a book or take some college classes online. to better yourself.. Education is not always about getting a paycheck..

For being an inteligent person kitten im surprised that a absolutly moronic comment such as the one quoted here came from you..

Self-improvement is masturbation.

Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:05 am

Genocide wrote:
AngryKitten wrote:

Oh wait.

I didnt say s**t about money i said read a book or take some college classes online. to better yourself.. Education is not always about getting a paycheck..

Self-improvement is masturbation.

Agreed

Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:08 pm
Supreme Spammer

lol holy shit this guy is pissed its his crack hes feining

Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:26 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

honestly who gives a s**t its a video game get a girlfriend, find a drug you like ,play with yourself or god forbid try and futher along your real life and maybe read a book or take some college classes online. Fat f**k still lives at home with mommy and daddy, spends all of his time playing a game that is meaning less. I CANT GET THAT FEELING OF ACCOMPLISHMENT IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE IM A TOTAL LOSER SO I PLAY WOW 40 H
HOURS A WEEK..........f**king GET OVER IT, BE A MAN AND GET A LIFE.....

LOSER

I LOL'ED!

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:08 pm
[n00b] Member

Funny s**t, watch the video responses though, the second one is another "f**k you Blizzard" video, but the third is a "disclaimer" stating that it was all just a joke...

Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:20 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]