n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 GTR Evolution/Race 07 
Forum Newbie

Post GTR Evolution/Race 07
Any one play this shit? I got one of those Logitech racing wheels with all the peddles and a gear box for real cheap off Craig's list. So I downloaded this game, and hooked my PC up to my projector. It is kind of like a less user friendly and polished version of Gran Tourismo or Forza that focuses on super cars. You change difficulty by turning off things like traction control and anti-lock breaks lol. The graphics are solid and I figure for now this is the closest I'm going to get to driving a 2 million dollar F1 car on the Nurburgring as fast as I can. If you didn't know, Nurburgring is a crazy race track in Germany full of epic turns, a good lap time is around 8 min. That is, if you can even finish because damage from crashes is pretty realistic. 1 high speed accident can F*CK up your car.

I just torrented it but will be buying a legit copy so I can race online. For now i just have been doing time trials and writing down lap times. It's mad fun though, brought it to work and we have all been competing for best lap times haha.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]