n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 The n00bfest Minecraft Games 
n00bfest Council

Post The n00bfest Minecraft Games
As many of you know, My brother Uscsbaseball20, Cybrish, Dazed and I have been working on many games inside of the minecraft Modded Server to play with everybody.

So far is the list of games we have created:

Kaplunk (SP)
Connect 4
Checkers
Chess
Shooting Gallery (Bow and Arrow Dirt kinda game)
Wipeout Course
CTT (Capture the Tower) **Kind of like CTF**

We hope that every few days we will host a game for everybody to play in in a tournament style game and it will be for what we call at tower of pimps (An Obsiden Block with 4 Gold Blocks on top of it) Yes I know, Gold is worthless but it really is for bragging rights...

Current Projects:

A Hunger Games Arena
Counter Strike Map (Haven't decided yet)

We are open for other suggestions if anybody wants to throw it out there... if anybody wants to correct me if I'm wrong but in the tekket mods you can't create the regular tracks so if anybody would like to provide some tracks we have a couple of ideas that involve train tracks.

If anybody is interested in playing we will try to set a time where everybody is on to play or with certain games we can gradually play it throughout the week.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:25 am
[n00b] Member

Post Re: The n00bfest Minecraft Games
this the modded server?

TheBosman wrote:
This is home . Done and done .

Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:16 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

I suggested this ages ago and was flamed.

"OH BABY YOU BOUGHT ME A HALLMARK CARD AND SOME F*CKING ROSES. PLEASE BUST A LOAD IN MY SNATCH AND LET'S MAKE A CRITTER"
"LOL K"
*SPLAT*

-Gman

Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:18 pm
n00bfest Council

Yes this is on the modded server... but most of the games you aren't going to be wearing ur armor so it's not going to be op

Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:45 pm
[n00b] Member

ill deff try to help if we make a ccs map, office could be cool, since the snow, and there isnt much ground displacement like dust2, :D

TheBosman wrote:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:23 am
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

dunno cbble would look cool tho!!

You are a wolf. You are intelligent and wild. Your spirit runs free with the wind and travels in a close knit pack. Family is one of your main duties in life, even though at times you prefer to be alone. You are silent, hardly seen by man but adored by wild life lovers, everywhere. Patience is the key and you aren't afraid to die with honor.
* "The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for". Bob Marley
honestly' =DiK=: lol I really want sound because it looks like the girl growls as she smacks herself in the face with it

Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:46 pm
Profile YIM
n00bfest Council

lol cobble would be pretty easy... with all the F*CKING cobblestone...

Oh and We are currently working on the boarders of the Hunger Games... it should be done by the end of this week hopefully. Between now and then I want to keep hearing who are ready to come over and play some games... I know most people are hitting an endgame in a way when it comes to the modded server so come on everybody lets have some fun.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:27 am
Game Server Admin

you spelled my name wrong... dick!

Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:57 pm
[n00b] Member

I will tear it up with you Hito.

"OH BABY YOU BOUGHT ME A HALLMARK CARD AND SOME F*CKING ROSES. PLEASE BUST A LOAD IN MY SNATCH AND LET'S MAKE A CRITTER"
"LOL K"
*SPLAT*

-Gman

Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:05 pm
n00bfest Council

As of today, the roof and sides of the hunger games arena have been completed. Next step is the middle of the map and the hidden chests throughout the map.

Remember, even tho this is the modded server, the hunger games is a complete vanilla play game. The highest items are diamonds or Any standard vanilla server.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:24 pm
[n00b] Member

woot

TheBosman wrote:

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:58 am
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

also

Dinnerbone has fixed a couple of more issues since the 12w50b snapshot, as well as adding a sound indicator when you hit players with arrows in player versus player!

1.4.6 is in prerelease so hopefully they will get the modded things updated also, since fireworks are awesome

TheBosman wrote:

Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:28 am
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Dick butts and C*CK farts. Also, you were flamed cause you're a HOMOSEXUAL Luke. Getting back on track, I'm also hoping shit is updated soon. More than likely going with a different modpack.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:32 pm
n00bfest Council

WHY!!?!?!?!

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm
[n00b] Member

Try out some other stuff? Honestly it depends on what I find. Feed The Beast looks like a good one. The main page doesn't say so, but if you click on Mods on the top, it shows all the mods that will be in the next iteration with pretty much all of the mods we had included, along with extras like Forestry (YAY BEES AGAIN! And F*CK your rain machine >=D), ExtraBiomesXL, Secret Rooms, Greg's Lighting, and a couple of others.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:07 am
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

Dead Man wrote:
Try out some other stuff? Honestly it depends on what I find. Feed The Beast looks like a good one. The main page doesn't say so, but if you click on Mods on the top, it shows all the mods that will be in the next iteration with pretty much all of the mods we had included, along with extras like Forestry (YAY BEES AGAIN! And F*CK your rain machine >=D), ExtraBiomesXL, Secret Rooms, Greg's Lighting, and a couple of others.

I just kinda skimmed the modlist, but that looks baller as F*CK. Good find, sir.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:16 am
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Gman wrote:
Dead Man wrote:

I just kinda skimmed the modlist, but that looks baller as F*CK. Good find, sir.

Eh, it was first pointed out to me by dazed, and later mentioned again by either Turkey or Kanrail. I might have to fiddle with FTB a little bit as it seems to not create its own directory, unlike the TechnicLauncher which does.

Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:51 am
[n00b] Member

Another thing I'd like to point out about Feed The Beast. Apparently people prefer it seeing as they actually have permission to use the mods they do in their modpack, unlike Tekkit who took first and asked for permission later. Only problem with this is the differences in launchers. Feed The Beast has only had a launcher since November 10, 2012. It needs to be in its own folder because it creates a bunch of files in the folder containing the launcher, and rather than automatically creating a folder containing the mods and a minecraft.jar file in the roaming appdata folder, it allows you to choose where you place them though I would probably put them in the roaming appdata folder anyways. If we switch to this I probably will end up writing another instruction text file.

Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:58 pm
[n00b] Member

ftb runs the more up to date mods and tekkit is still stuck on the old....

You are a wolf. You are intelligent and wild. Your spirit runs free with the wind and travels in a close knit pack. Family is one of your main duties in life, even though at times you prefer to be alone. You are silent, hardly seen by man but adored by wild life lovers, everywhere. Patience is the key and you aren't afraid to die with honor.
* "The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for". Bob Marley
honestly' =DiK=: lol I really want sound because it looks like the girl growls as she smacks herself in the face with it

Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:16 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Yeah, this is all stemming from the whole asking for permission first thing I was talking about. Since FTB asked for permission and got it before using the mods, they are given the updated stuff rather than having to wait and grab it themselves. Hell, they probably are given time to update their packs before stuff is even fully released.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]