n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Admin command help 
[n00b] Member

Post Admin command help
Hey dudes, I remember somebody mentioning the command "admin_execclient [name steamID] unbind all" is such that when this is done to someone, he/she can't even exit out to windows & must reboot their computer. This is true?? If it is, I don't understand because doesn't "unbind all" relate only to keys relevant to CS? to put it another way: couldn't I just get out of the game simply by ALT + TAB? I'm not saying I would do this to anybody freely of course (when i get admin back) and its only to assholes and jerks that I would even consider the said command. :?:

Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:41 pm
Veteran Spammer

ah admin_execclient... one of the most dangerous commands ever... but yeah alt tab would work, as well as alt f4 and ctrl alt del... all they gotta do is go to controls and bind all to default... instead of that.. why not make them lag or change their sensitivity to like 0 or 9 billion... or bind left click to kill or something like that so they go screaming "hacker hacker!" ... unlike with unbind all.. which you dont get to listen to their screaming or crying or what not... i dunno about you but when im torturing people in my basement i like to be able to hear them scream....

Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:19 pm
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

A good way of NOT getting admin back is talking about using admin_execclient [name] unbind all

Think about that one, man ;-).

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:28 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Post well its there for a reason...
And its there only for those that are repeat offenders of being a fun-wrecking assholes. I think Corpse would agree with me on this?

Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:46 pm
Veteran Spammer

fun-wrecking assholes = really good players? (g4?) or people who abuse mic? or tkers? or campers?

if they are tking repeatedly they deserve a ban not a execclient... and for mic abusers its a kick at least...
campers and really good players deserve slaps :P

Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:44 pm
[n00b] Member

Post yeah right-O.
Even if i want to use it, probably would forget the command. I prefer the admin_slay or admin_kick or if necessary admin_ban myself. My definition of fun-wrecking assholes = TKers 8)

Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:50 pm
Sexual Chocolate

Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:56 pm
Profile YIM
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

I banned a guy a few nights ago for just plain talking too much shit. It was hilarious. Soldier (i think), Boner, and Howdy were all there and we were laughing our asses off.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:36 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

was it the Camping Autosniping FAGWHORE!!

Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]