n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 7:27 am

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Story Of My Life 
[n00b] Member

Post Story Of My Life
I know I wasn't active for a while. And while i wasn't active there are a few things that have happened in my life.

Hmmm... Where to begin?!

The reason I stopped playing is simple. I was an immature little kid, and got "BUTT-HURT" easily. So there was always drama around me lol. But I'm past that now, and I can say that I have grown up a lot and maybe matured Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_11 . So I missed all you guys and my home n00bfest. And now I'm back!

And so let the story begin. While i wasn't active, I use to write letter to my grandma. She use to live in Russia at that time. And as some of you might know, my parents been divorced since I was 7 and now I'm 21. Anyways, Since I moved to the United States I haven't talked to my dad, and when i would ask grandma where he is she would say he is working in another city and doesn't have a phone.
So one beautiful and sunny August morning, my girlfriend at that time turned out to be a whore and we broke up. Then a few hours later that day I received a phone call from Russia and guess who was on the other side of the line? The cops! I know, i was like WTF???

And they say: " Are you Leon?"
I reply:"Well duh, who's this?"
The guy said something like:"This is the lieutenant of the police, of this and that division."
I was like:"Ummm...Okay..."

They guy stated that my grandma was found dead half of her body was on the bed and the other on the floor.

Then he says:"You don't have a grandma anymore, just letting you know."
I was like:"Did you notify my dad? He needs to be there. He is in another city working."
The cop, of course being an asshole as the majority of Russian cops are.
And so he says:"Ha boy you didn't know?"
Me:"Didn't know what?"
Cop:"Your dad has been in prison for murder, for the past two years."
Me:" WHAT THE F*CK?"
Cop:"Yeah, now you know. Bye!"

So I was like wow that is messed up. And about two months after my dad gets out of prison and calls me. Then sends me $3000. Saying he is doing well and works for the county. I got a bit suspicious, because people that get out of prison for murder can't work for the county. Then a few months later He calls me and says that people he use to work with that paid everyone to reduce his prison sentence to two years instead of 25 to life, go in trouble with people in a higher position, and that those people took two of his houses, his car and $50,000. And now he owes them. So, he became a bum and rubbed his best friends. And now people that know me "My dad's best friends" Hate me and they said I will be nothing in life and a piece of shit alcoholic/murderer like my dad.

Long story short, I haven't heard from my dad since that time.
Now you know a little bit of what happened to me over that time when i wasn't active. Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_37

JoeMamma wrote:
Not everyone is a F*CKING homosexual gun freak like you are.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:46 pm
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

Post Re: Story Of My Life
damn bro russia is no f'in joke. I hope everything gets better for you. Im sorry about your grandma though man mucho ♥

Man is not free unless government is limited.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.

We should measure welfare's success by how many people leave welfare, not by how many are added.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:53 pm
[n00b] Member

Thanks Geno, I'm doing good now. Back in college. getting my shit together! Renovating, paining the house and shit! 2012 Fresh start !!!! ♥

JoeMamma wrote:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:55 pm
Game Server Admin

Sorry to hear about your Grandma, but keep your head up and don't worry about the past just the future.

cptreynolds@n00bfest.com

Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:53 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

CPTReynolds wrote:
Sorry to hear about your Grandma, but keep your head up and don't worry about the past just the future.

Yeap!!! I'm working on it right now =)!! thanks for the support! Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_06

JoeMamma wrote:

Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:54 am
[n00b] Member

Man, damn.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:43 pm
[n00b] Member

Yeah! Crazy shit happens all the time. Life tends to have its surprises. But you just have to pick yourself up and keep movin' !!!!!!

JoeMamma wrote:

Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:58 pm
fomenta's bitch

Hell of a story man gl to ya and sorry about your grandma.

And WELCOME BACK

Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:19 pm
[n00b] Member

Sandman wrote:
Hell of a story man gl to ya and sorry about your grandma.

And WELCOME BACK

Thanks =) . Nice to be back. Time to kick ass at CSS hehe

JoeMamma wrote:

Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:26 pm
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

We talked about this a bit earlier, so I don't really have anything to say about the story... but I expect pictures of the end result after painting.

For everyone else: I tech-supported his ass through fixing his walls and getting them ready for paint.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:28 pm
Profile WWW
Game Server Admin

F*CK MY ASS MAN! I feel like shit now. Perhaps a tremendous buzz kill......keep your head up high man. Sorry about your grandmother man. One Love bro:)

Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:57 pm
Game Server Admin

welcome back, glad to see you and sorry to hear of your troubles. also glad to see that you are working towards yourself too

AnalChowMein wrote:
I will spoon high, oh yes I will spoon. Most likely naked and in a sauna sweating out our sins.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]