n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 10:19 am

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Worst (week) so far 
Game Server Admin

Post Re: Worst (week) so far
could be worse i guess. could be in jail, or have cancer.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:08 am
[n00b] Member

Hito wrote:
yeah I'm starting to wonder about all this shit.
1. how old are you?
2. where are your parents?
3. Wtf?
4. Girl going to call rape
5. I've been around cutters, I've been around a lot of people in that state of mind... I've always been a helping people person and I've always tried to help those people back on their feet. I haven't done that in the past 3 years or so because of being with Ashley but before her I would hang out with these people nad make their lives better... then I would start getting used by them and of course I was naive... or maybe not... maybe I was okay with being used back then, maybe I was as fucked up as they were, Idk but I let them use me till they were the ones that eventually cut me off... there were about 5 of these girls and guys I helped to be firends with. 1 of them is dead, 2 have babies 1 is in jail for murder and 1 of them luckily is married to an army guy so she's great. not meaning to hijack ur thread but just telling you... if you care enough for her. take care of her. but don't let her use u like I let them use me. The sex may be great cause she will let you do anything but come on, is it love? or is it just Friends with benefits. Think about it.
6. I hope ur not lying about any of this.

1. 18, turning 19 in may
2. I live at their house moving out soon. what i mean by living at chevy's is that i have been there for like 3 days in a row without leaving, that week infact, keeps my form killing my parents lol.
3. thats what im saying
4. hope not, her bf will kill andrew for her im sure.
5. Noone is dead just yet, i plan on trying my damndest to keep it that way. My gf has her reason for cutting, one of which is that one of her ex's damn near raped her, her home life in the past has been total shit. I think im getting through to her emotionally, so im hoping that this connection will enable me to prevent her from further cutting.
6. I see know reason why i should lie about any of this shit, i like not having by blood pressure so high it starts popping vessels

Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:52 am
Game Server Admin

GET HELP NOW SON!

Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:00 pm
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

Yeah, so how about you NOT surround yourself with shitty retarded people? I would rather hang out with the violent dipshit C*CK in unstawpable's thread than you and your "friends."

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:47 am
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

? seriously? that dude in awps thread? This is like the only bad shit that happens generally we just sit watch netflix, play dnd, play magic, any resident eveil deck building game. smoke hookah, and drink. THis drama has just been building and exploded all over the F*CKING place. It would help if i didnt live in this shit town though

Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:19 am
Game Server Admin

the town means nothing. the same shit happens anywhere you F*CKING go. even out side of the U.S. The grass is not greener on the other side. Just because there is a fence preventing you from seeing the other side, does not make it better. It's actually probably keeping you from seeing the side that is worse than the one you are on.

other than that i am going to have to stick with every body else's advice:
Move on and don't put up with retarded kids who think the world revolves around them.
or get them some help.

helping them yourself is good, but some times they just won't take a friend seriously unless you are straight forward about it. don't even give them an inch of a doubt that you are not F*CKING around. don't give them ultimatums either, from what i have noticed, they just muck everything up. make them realize you are serious in that you want them to be better not for your sake but for their OWN. F*CKING. GOOD. Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_50

AnalChowMein wrote:
I will spoon high, oh yes I will spoon. Most likely naked and in a sauna sweating out our sins.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2