n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:02 am

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 3 day binge 
[n00b] Member

Post 3 day binge
So I just got my first sleep in 3 days... granted it was only 5 hours it was great.

All started on Wendsay, when i popped some concerta and went out to party. Thursday, nab some adderall, and just gamed all night, having a good time, hanging in the school library with a friend who was studying, and i was watching over her to make sure she was ok. Friday, take a smaller dosage, and then go out to party at my friends. end up drinking a colt 45, half a handle of vodka, and some hunchpunch. I then get dropped off on the side of the road, so that the girl that i was seeing could head out somewhere to do coke, and some other shit. Walk 5 miles to her apartment, pass out, wake up, and ive just made it back to my dorm.

I just have to say... F*CK THAT SHIT

Im done abusing F*CKING pills, and im done with F*CKING liquor. I hate seeing these kids drinking liquid hydrocone, and think that its straight and nothing will happen... Ive had 3 friends OD on various pills because of mixing it with alchol.

Just a rant, because I am pissed I got left on the road drunk as F*CKING, in the middle of some bumblefuck southern town

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:42 am
[n00b] Member

Post Re: 3 day binge
I've always told my friends that started to get into pills and more hardcore drugs the same thing: STICK WITH WEED! You can smoke a shit load of marijuana and you might turn into a zombie for a couple hours, but you'll never OD. It's just not worth the risk in my mind.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:47 am
[n00b] Member

Montreal wrote:
I've always told my friends that started to get into pills and more hardcore drugs the same thing: STICK WITH WEED! You can smoke a shit load of marijuana and you might turn into a zombie for a couple hours, but you'll never OD. It's just not worth the risk in my mind.

My only problem with marijuana is the fact that every time I have smoked it, it has caused me to have a seizure. After 3 trys, i was done.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:59 am
Game Server Admin

Weed, LSD, Mushrooms, xanax, coke (occasionally) is all I will F*CK with

Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:27 am
n00bfest Council

Mindless wrote:

Ohhh sweet jesus do I love mushrooms. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Im gonna go find some.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:49 pm
Game Server Admin

Mr.Reilly wrote:
Mindless wrote:

Ohhh sweet jesus do I love mushrooms. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Im gonna go find some.

I have a bad-ass mushroom tea recipe I came up with a couple years back...I cant stand the taste so I stepped it up a notch.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:09 pm
[n00b] Member

damn man, you lucked out that you're still able to type. I know what you mean man, i've had a couple friends OD too, no F*CKING bueno

"You gonna do something or just stand there and bleed?"

[img]kansas[/img]

Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:51 pm
n00bfest Council

Mindless wrote:
Mr.Reilly wrote:
Mindless wrote:

I have a bad-ass mushroom tea recipe I came up with a couple years back...I cant stand the taste so I stepped it up a notch.

I do too so I eat them with peanut butter and smoke a fat blunt. Then I play Wii sports till it kicks in. Try playing Wii Homerun derby about 4-5 hours deep.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:08 am
Game Server Admin

Mr.Reilly wrote:
Then I play Wii sports till it kicks in. Try playing Wii Homerun derby about 4-5 hours deep.

I like playing Guitar Hero when I trip...I used to jump in the server though if I was trippin' at home, CS is uber fun...It makes me almost pro haha

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]