n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 5:46 pm

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Just my luck 
Forum Newbie

Post Just my luck
So there is this girl that I work with that I have known for about a year now and I really like her. I'm pretty sure she is into me but it's really hard to read her sometimes. I invited her over tonight to watch a movie and hang out and she brought her kid (F*CK trophy) with her unannounced. I had known about her kid since the first time we met but had never actually met the little hellion. So needless to say, I was a bit shocked. It's not that I don't like kids but it just wasn't what I was prepared for. Anyway, on to the fucked up part. Not two minutes since she arrived, she announces that she is getting married. WHATTHESHIT?! She then precedes to tell me that the guy is in the military and she is really only doing it for the money and I quote, "Would you still do me if you knew that I was just marrying him for the money?"

I guess the marriage is just going to be temporary but still....

I can't really say I'm asking for advice because my gut is already telling me to run. How in the hell do I get myself into these situations?

Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:25 pm
n00bfest Asshole

Post Re: Just my luck
Get the F*CK out and shoot the dumb bitch. As a military guy who's seen this kind of stuff happen before (dude goes on deployment, wife fucks every guy she sees), I'd tell you to put the bitch down right now. I don't know how girls can do this shit to guys who are out there risking their lives so they can get back to their girls at home....
No...I can't tell you to shoot the whore, just make it known how much of a F*CKING money-grubbing WHORE she is for even thinking about doing that to a guy....be F*CKIN vocal about it...find the poor guy who she's "marrying" and let him know her plans and her proposal to you...that's what I'd do Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_02

I hope Tom Brady gets anally raped in Hell.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:31 pm
[n00b] Member

This is beyond messed up...Just run while you still have the chance. I feel bad for the poor guy who's going to marry the cunt.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:33 pm
Forum Newbie

Well she is only marrying the dude to get money from the government to support her child. She really doesn't have any interest in him at all so she says.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:34 pm
[n00b] Member

get her plans and her proposal recorded and give it to the guy she is marrying cause he will not likly believe it otherwise.

but after that run.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 pm
[n00b] Member

is she really just leading the guy on? or does he understand the situation and just wants to help her out? cuz if she's leading him on, then F*CK that bitch. i hope she gets in a horrific car accident.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:59 pm
Forum Newbie

I really don't know if he knows or not. It's fucked up either way if you ask me.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:41 am
[n00b] Member

Otis Zombie wrote:
Well she is only marrying the dude to get money from the government to support her child. She really doesn't have any interest in him at all so she says.

I'm sure that the dude doesn't know this. A lot of girls are doing this shit now.

Leave her alone. If she is willing to do something like this once she will do it again, and it may be worse next time. Her vadge is destroyed, guaranteed.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:31 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

You said it yourself man; it's fucked up. I say it's not worth the drama. There are plenty of other fish in the sea.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:49 am
Game Server Admin

i'll only say this, Run Forest RUN !

I advise you all do the same.

Turkey_Testicles wrote:
i love you loke...may your hamwallet forever embrace my dude-piston

Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:43 am
[n00b] Member

Otis Zombie wrote:
So there is this girl that I work with that I have known for about a year now and I really like her. I'm pretty sure she is into me but it's really hard to read her sometimes. I invited her over tonight to watch a movie and hang out and she brought her kid (F*CK trophy) with her unannounced. I had known about her kid since the first time we met but had never actually met the little hellion. So needless to say, I was a bit shocked. It's not that I don't like kids but it just wasn't what I was prepared for. Anyway, on to the fucked up part. Not two minutes since she arrived, she announces that she is getting married. WHATTHESHIT?! She then precedes to tell me that the guy is in the military and she is really only doing it for the money and I quote, "Would you still do me if you knew that I was just marrying him for the money?"

I guess the marriage is just going to be temporary but still....

I can't really say I'm asking for advice because my gut is already telling me to run. How in the hell do I get myself into these situations?

I would find out who the guy is. And alert him that the bitch is a gold digging whore! DOnt let her F*CK his life up man, ide so be doing this right now

Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:16 pm
[n00b] Member

Fucked up but common...welcome to today's society.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:39 pm
Game Server Admin

Do her doggy and "slip" in her ass. Then kick her out and do what everyone else says.

Oh and wear a condom.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:05 pm
Forum Newbie

ApeX wrote:
Do her doggy and "slip" in her ass. Then kick her out and do what everyone else says.

Oh and wear a condom.

HAHA! That's a great idea

Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:01 am
[n00b] Member

Human Shield wrote:
get her plans and her proposal recorded and give it to the guy she is marrying cause he will not likly believe it otherwise.

but after that run.

This

No one deserves for this to happen to someone. Marriage is supposed to be for life really, and to one person. And to use a soldier for their money is F*CKING terrible

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:33 am
[n00b] Member

krick3t wrote:
Human Shield wrote:

but after that run.

This

No one deserves for this to happen to someone. Marriage is supposed to be for life really, and to one person. And to use a soldier for their money is F*CKING terrible

Otis dude, Its part of the Bro-Code.

You need to tell this guy and not let him get fucked over please do it!

Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:28 pm
[n00b] Member

EnV wrote:
krick3t wrote:
Human Shield wrote:

but after that run.

This

Otis dude, Its part of the Bro-Code.

You need to tell this guy and not let him get fucked over please do it!

Bros before Hoes. This is the golden rule in society!

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:20 pm
Game Server Admin

Kwang! wrote:
Bros before Hoes. This is the golden rule in society!

I'm sure Otis and Marine are not friends, therefore the bro-code doesn't apply...Either F*CK her or leave her alone...You decide.
He made the choice to F*CK with a whore...oh wells. We'll all live another day... including him, until the AID's catch up anyway.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:31 pm
Forum Newbie

Mindless wrote:
until the AID's catch up anyway.

Funny story. I heard later on in that week that she does have the Herpes...

God I'm so glad I decided to leave it alone.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:05 pm
Game Server Admin

Otis Zombie wrote:
Mindless wrote:
until the AID's catch up anyway.

Funny story. I heard later on in that week that she does have the Herpes...

God I'm so glad I decided to leave it alone.

Anyone who's ever had a cold sore has Herpes...Just dont go lettin' a bitch with a cold sore suck your dick...that's when it becomes Genital Herpes

Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next