n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:49 am

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Mayhem Festival 2010 
[n00b] Member

Post Mayhem Festival 2010
Day after and I feel like shit! We had an amazing time though. Got thrown around in the pits but I gave more than I took. Seen 2 of my most favorite bands and I was dam near on stage.

Bands that played

Korn
Rob Zombie
Lamb of God
Five Finger Death Punch (really gay)
Hatebreed
Chimaira
Shadows Fall
Winds of Plague
Atreyu
Norma Jean (Gay)
In This Moment
3 Inches of Blood
Tension Head (Local band that won Battle of Bands)

Metal Militia jumping between bands. Was actually pretty amazing as I used to stick to motocross racing as apposed to freestyle during my younger days.

Three Inches of Blood - Currently one of my favorite bands and this was an amazing F*CKING set.

Cam Pipes - Amazing vocalist for Three Inches of Blood

The last pit I got out of while Three Inches of Blood was playing. The pit was a bit larger while I was in and it tore my ass up.

Maria Brink from In This Moment - I want to slide my C*CK into her.

Randy Blythe from Lamb of God

Rob Zombie - He has an awesome show and I really have never overly enjoyed his music but live he is amazing.

Rob Zombie

I took a few more pictures but they turned out like shit. The whole thing lasted 9 hours and we were there for every minute of it. This festival doesn't top ozzfest but its definitely a good replacement until Ozzy gets his shit together and starts to put real bands on with more than 6 dates. I hope like hell they bring Mayhem back to Michigan again next year, I sure wouldn't miss it.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:00 pm
Profile YIM
Game Server Admin

Post Re: Mayhem Festival 2010
Went to Mayhem Fest last year......shit is crazy and awesome all fucked into one!

Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:36 pm
[n00b] Member

The dude from Lamb of God looks like Phil from Pantera during the Reinventing Steel days

and Rob almost looks like cyber Gaahl from Gorgoroth.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:54 pm
n00bfest Council

Tazzaler wrote:
The dude from Lamb of God looks like Phil from Pantera during the Reinventing Steel days

and Rob almost looks like cyber Gaahl from Gorgoroth.

Ive seen him live like this and its F*CKING amazing......but then it gets weird when he lives 2 towns over from you and you find him raking his leaves Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_20 lol.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:00 am
Game Server Admin

I'm going on Tuesday. My gf wouldnt' want to be in the pit, so I got VIP tickets. It's an Amphitheatre so the pit is very small and my seats are two rows back =D

Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:16 pm
[n00b] Member

I went to the Mayhem Fest last year and I was there for the whole thing as well, and yeah some of the bands can get pretty shitty on stage but others are always good, like Slayer for example and I was surprised at how good Killswitch was and how bad Manson was compared to the first time I saw him.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:29 pm
[n00b] Member

Outside of Slayer the lineup last year sucked schlongs. That was why I didn't go. Manson is ok to see once, then after that its full of C*CK and balls in your mouth. The Third stage had Cannibal Corpse Job for a Cowboy White Chapel and Bohemeth so last year I would of watched that stage and then went home.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:59 am
Profile YIM
Sexual Chocolate

F*CKIN white people and their damn crazy music!

Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:58 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

AnalChowMein wrote:
Outside of Slayer the lineup last year sucked schlongs. That was why I didn't go. Manson is ok to see once, then after that its full of C*CK and balls in your mouth. The Third stage had Cannibal Corpse Job for a Cowboy White Chapel and Bohemeth so last year I would of watched that stage and then went home.

Ahh CC is good stuff, one of my favs.

What sets them apart from the rest of the true Death Metal crowd is that they don't give a flying F*CK who they tour with, they just want to get out and smash face. I guess it happens when all the band members turn to their mid-age have families and shit, they just start not caring about the whole genre barriers and scenes.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:46 am
[n00b] Member

Tazzaler wrote:

Death Metal crowd is that they don't give a flying F*CK who they tour with, they just want to get out and smash face. I guess it happens when all the band members turn to their mid-age have families and shit, they just start not caring about the whole genre barriers and scenes.

I believe this be true until Atreyu (I think, I was drunk so I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure) played you give love a bad name. I about shit my pants in disgust. To make things worst was that half the F*CKING crowd was singing along or getting into it. I was not only disappointed in the band but the crowd as well.

I lost a ton of respect for that band.

Last edited by AnalChowMein on Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:06 am
Profile YIM
fomenta's bitch

From what i heard about Atreyu is they have good music but they cover the gayest songs like you give love a bad name

Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:07 am
[n00b] Member

Sandman015 wrote:
From what i heard about Atreyu is they have good music but they cover the gayest songs like you give love a bad name

Yeah, that was the HOMOSEXUAL ass song they played.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:17 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Yeah!! The last 2 years of Mayhem were awesome too in San Antonio. Sucks that there in Dallas this year :(

Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]