n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:59 pm

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 F*CKING Bears 
[n00b] Member

Post F*CKING Bears
So I get back tonight to my cabin around 2 am after a fun night of some drinking with my cousines, at a guys ranch. ( Im in CO at the moment, and cant get below 850 latency, thts why I havent been on recently)

Anyways, Its 2 am, and I call my girl to talk to her a bit, and have a cigg. Im sitting next to the hottub with my feet in. ABout 20 min later, I hear a huge F*CKING crash, and turn around, and what do I see but a huge F*CKING bear breaking down the door to the Lodge. ( the lodge is a total of 15 yards away). I flip shiit, and F*CKING climb up the side of the rec building, and sit on the roof sketching out. The F*CKING bear comes back out, and lays down and starts munching on some trash. It then gets back up, looks straight at me, and walks towards the road. It then turns, and starts walking towards the cabin that my cousing, and nieces boyfriend are sleeping in. (also where my bed is) It then walks around the side of the building and dissapears into the shadows. At this point my F*CKING gf is telling me facts, about how fast bears can run and shiit, so i dont get down quite yet. bout 30 min later I think its safe, and then I hear anothing huge crash behind me. Theres poppa bear. It fuckning knocks down the trashcans next to the pool, lays down, and starts munching. This shiit continued for a good hour, until It F*CKING stands up and walks away.

I stay there for another hour, because I also saw the cubs walking around. I then hear banging back at another bulding. So I jump down, and sprint towards my cabin and finally make it back.

- The bears looked cuddly as shit, and i wanted to give the big F*CKERS a nice hug. They were only about 400lbs, and when one stood up, about 6.5ft tall.

All I have to say is F*CK bears. Esp since I have to be up in 2.5 hours. And even better was that I was only in shorts and a t-shirt, with Vans, and no socks.

Sparknotes: F*CKING bears kept me on a roof, till 430 am. Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_32

F*CK BEARS

Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:26 am
[n00b] Member

Post Re: F*CKING Bears
pu$$y. You should of taken your shirt off and challenged those F*CKERS. I would of gotten my trash back and bitch slapped those hairy queers.

But really, an Uncle that used to own a cabin in the middle of Michigan's upper peninsula got stuck in his outhouse one time. He was cleaning it with pine-sol and it must of interested the bear. He heard a scratching at the door and went to open it but it only opened 6 inches or so. All he could see in that six inches was black hair. He closed the door and jumped up on the seat looking out the window. My Aunt was inside cleaning and thankfully seen it happen. She grabbed a rifle and went to the porch, she couldn't raise the gun to her shoulder because she was laughing so hard. Eventually she fired into the air scaring it away. While visiting there we came across many bears & wolfs while partridge & duck hunting. The wolfs have gotten so bad even in towns people can't walk their dogs without carrying a gun. Animals are pussies, when you carry a gun.

They most likely were not even bears anyways, it was probably your gay cousins dressed in carpet trying to buttsecks you. Just take it, it will all be over soon.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:50 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

did you have to clean up all that garbage spread everywhere?

Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:39 pm
[n00b] Member

hahaha F*CK bears!

Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:29 pm
Game Server Admin

-sugar- wrote:
did you have to clean up all that garbage spread everywhere?

I do when the bears sling that shit all over my yard.. They tend to grab a bag and just drag it around until everything falls out then go hunting for something in it. None of my pictures that I've taken with my phone ever turn out at all, I've tried to get him to come up to my window with no success, probably good for my health that he hasn't either but whatever. lol

icemaN: i was droppin wards like they were turds

Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:52 pm
Game Server Admin

I ride bears for fun!

Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:56 pm
[n00b] Member

I would of jumped down the roof, put one of my hands inside this motherfucker's mouth and down his throat. With the other i would grab my hand throu his throat.

Now, tell me if that isnt some crazy shit right there...

You pussies...

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:00 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Bears are becoming more and more frequent around my town as well. I live in a small city of about 60,000 to 70,000 in western Wisconsin and I haven't noticed until this summer that we've had a huge hike in bear sitings within town. I black bear took down a part of my neighbors fence about 2 weeks ago and made the paper. Nobody is doing anything about it either. Driving to work about a month ago I saw a black bear wandering around our public pool. All people were doing were taking pictures.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:13 pm
[n00b] Member

Yea it is pretty crazy. Its dangerous stuff to mess with. Have you tried calling wildlife services?

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:53 pm
[n00b] Member

once a bear is used to people & houses, it's time to shoot it. sad but the best thing for everyone.

Player [[n00b] Reborn''] [STEAM_0:1:456925]
Time 02/21/2010 @ 17:17:03

Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:07 am
[n00b] Member

dirkdeagler wrote:
Once a bear is within 200 yards, it's time to shoot it. Sad but they are F*CKING delicious and their pelts make great rugs.

Fixed

Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:45 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

ooh, is bear meat any good? my next door neighbor's got a bear sniffing around so he's going to get a tag and shoot it, and I want some steaks!

Player [[n00b] Reborn''] [STEAM_0:1:456925]
Time 02/21/2010 @ 17:17:03

Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:43 pm
One-Eyed Elder, Senior Admin

AnalChowMein wrote:
dirkdeagler wrote:
Once a bear is within 200 yards, it's time to shoot it. Sad but they are F*CKING delicious and their pelts make great rugs.

Fixed

roflmao!!

Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:07 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

AnalChowMein wrote:
dirkdeagler wrote:

Fixed

^This. ^

Bear meat is Delicious. I've only had it once tho after my grandfather got pissed at a bear digging up his his garden.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:33 am
[n00b] Member

dirkdeagler wrote:
ooh, is bear meat any good? my next door neighbor's got a bear sniffing around so he's going to get a tag and shoot it, and I want some steaks!

Bear is great.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:19 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Human Shield wrote:
AnalChowMein wrote:
dirkdeagler wrote:

Fixed

^This. ^

Bear meat is Delicious. I've only had it once tho after my grandfather got pissed at a bear digging up his his garden.

Lawl

Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:28 pm
[n00b] Member

Well i'll be damned.... only thing we got in Oregon is racoons...(suburbs)

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:54 am
[n00b] Member

I'd love tp watch a bear up close in its natural habitat :(

You should have taken some pics.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:16 pm
Not Worthy of [n00b]

Be glad they weren't munching on you :P

Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:26 am
[n00b] Member

Holy F*CK everyone! did you hear about that bear that opened this kids car door in the middle of the night. Crawled into the car, shut and locked the door behind him, and then proceeded to eat a peanut butter sandwich that was in the glove. The bear unfortunatly then could not get out of the car and tore the interior to nothing. They found the bear in the boys car the next day.

What the F*CK is that kid doing leaving a just peanut butter sandwhich in his car. I don't think it was just Peanut Butter ;) Was the bear tripping?

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next