n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:09 pm

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Odd dreams 
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Odd dreams
Had this dream the other night.

It was prom. I was going through the crowd trying to find my girlfriend. I finally found her, she was a dj lol but her ex was there and he was trying to get her to do something she didn't want to do. So I pushed him away and told him to stay away from my girl if he's going to do that, and he started getting in my face about I fight. Well I got in his face back and we went outside, but my girl didn't know. So we go outside and he cops out and is too afraid to fight me, so I go back in. By the time I go back in everybody's gone, which made me sad because I couldn't find my girl. Then one teacher who was really obsessive over this other girl teacher noticed that she just dropped dead (the girl teacher did) and so he started eating hair off of her shirt. He told me to dig a grave for her. I started but the grave was under 10 feet of icecream, so I had to move the icecream all out of the way. I finally did and the grave was dug because Harry Potter had dug it once already. Then my dad and I went to go and try to kill everybody in all of of the gangs that have been threatening us, because they kidnapped my mom and my brother and my girl. Then I woke up.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:14 am
[n00b] Member

Its 6:30AM, I'm at work. I was just finishing my coffee and for some reason I started remembering a dream I had last night. I've been awake now for 2 hours.

It was dark and foggy out. I was with some high school friends drinking in my truck on some back roads. There must of been some sort of a bike race going on, there were people on pedal bikes everywhere and they were all wearing hi-vis vests (like the ones road construction people wear). I was driving and somebody must of wanted me to go faster, so I did. We were going so fast that the people on bikes turned into blurs as we passed them. It looked similar to the Millennium Falcon going into light speed. All my friends cheered as I steered left & right avoiding these people on bikes. As the excitement grew and I drove faster and faster I hit one.

I can't remember anything after that, I think I woke up at that point.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:31 am
Profile YIM
n00bfest Council

Korg63 wrote:
Had this dream the other night.

It was prom. I was going through the crowd trying to find my girlfriend. I finally found her, she was a dj lol but her ex was there and he was trying to get her to do something she didn't want to do. So I pushed him away and told him to stay away from my girl if he's going to do that, and he started getting in my face about I fight. Well I got in his face back and we went outside, but my girl didn't know. So we go outside and he cops out and is too afraid to fight me, so I go back in. By the time I go back in everybody's gone, which made me sad because I couldn't find my girl. Then one teacher who was really obsessive over this other girl teacher noticed that she just dropped dead (the girl teacher did) and so he started eating hair off of her shirt. He told me to dig a grave for her. I started but the grave was under 10 feet of icecream, so I had to move the icecream all out of the way. I finally did and the grave was dug because Harry Potter had dug it once already. Then my dad and I went to go and try to kill everybody in all of of the gangs that have been threatening us, because they kidnapped my mom and my brother and my girl. Then I woke up.

F*CK I just died laughing at this Korg... crazy crazy shit...

Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:41 pm
[n00b] Member

For this first one I won't go into detail, I'll just point out the LOL, had this one while drunk up north camping.

It was another zombie killing dream, this time I was in a supermarket and had no weapon so I used the closest thing I could find. A shish kabob skewer doesn't seem like the most practical weapon but it did the trick. I used the same skewer over and over again stabbing zombies in the head fighting my way out of the store. I woke up as I made it to the doors.

Last night I had a doozie.

It was a short dream. My family and I were swimming at a beach when Jesus (yes the jesus in his full robe) swam over to our area. I can't recall what conversation was had but it turned sour fast. My entire family (like 20+ people) began to throw arrows at jesus. Some threw underhand while others tried the torpedo attack. If you have ever seem the movie Pearl Harbor (MaTt DaMoN) then you might remember when the Japs were dropping torpedoes in the water, the arrows resembled the same movement. I remember my arrow coming the closest striking jesus in the shoulder. After he was hit by my arrow he began to swim away. Half of my family pursued him and then I woke up.

That dream was really odd because most of my family are extremely religious while I remain an atheist. I have an uncle who spends his life devoted to the church as a minister (I think) and he was there throwing the arrows with everyone, even my bible thumping grandmother was chucking them.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:34 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

crazy stories... dreams are so interesting.. when we dream we are opening doors in our minds that we can't open when we are awake.. unless maybe we have taken large doses of drugs... ... think we all have had weird dreams .. mine mostly end with me waking up as i'm about to kill my gf who i catch cheatin on me with my friends or worse enemies....

... ( I don't have nightmares, Only WET-dreams) " hey mom, can you change my sheets again plz"... true story!

Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:25 pm
[n00b] Member

There are other ways to create a bridge between dreaming and waking states of being, such as Astral Projection.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:21 pm
[n00b] Member

I had a dream that I left my truck running at a party store when I went inside. When I came out it was gone. For some reason we had a news crew doing a story across the road. After reporting it to the police I went home for the night. I was watching the news and the crew's camera caught the person driving it away but you couldn't tell who was driving. Just sad to watch as another person was in my truck. A few days later it was returned but stripped of all mechanical parts. It was sad, one of the worst nightmares I have ever had. I don't leave my truck running anymore.

During our deer camp this year I had a nightly recurring dream. I am out in my deer blind waiting for the big buck when a large black guy in hunters orange walks past me and says, "What are yer doing here?" Then I wake up. Kind of funny and a bit of backstory, a friend of mine who hunts less than 1,000 yards from me has trail camera shots a black dude in hunters orange walking past his stand 2 days in a row. It was a big joke, we asked what type of bait he was using etc. But I guess it really scarred me that a black dude was hunting in the area.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:24 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

During my morning shit this morning this one came back to me.

I was hanging out with my in-laws and my sister in-law asked me to hold on to a bag of pills. I was sitting on their couch and started to get a headache. The pills looked like aspirin so I took 4. I started to sweat really bad and my head started spinning. I was freaking out big time. When she walked back into the room she started to freak out and told me the pills were X. I remember freaking out at her and in midst of yelling I started laughing. I woke up.

Strange dream because I don't indulge in drugs what so ever.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:49 am
Profile YIM
Game Server Admin

i had a dream that went on for almost a week. each night it was like a different episode of a show.

Night 1
it started off with me lost in a maze. this maze was all sorts of scary in a "bad acid trip" kind of way. it was complete with low lights, slight mist on the ground, jump scares, waving images, expanding/collapsing walls, etc. etc. this goes on for the entire night

Night 2
after being lost in the maze for several hours i screamed horrendously for lack of finding a way out. as soon as i screamed, a light came on behind me and a staircase unfolded down from the ceiling. It was as if god himself(if you believe in that horse-hockey) was coming down to save me from the wretched abyss. but it was not god, it was neil peart. my jaw drops and i am in pure amazement.
he just looked at me and said "are you alright down here man? we thought you left."
i looked back at him and said "neil F*CKING peart? what are you doing here?"
he simply looked at me with a slightly confused look and said, "you're in my fun-house in my basement." i was nine shades of confused. "you disappeared about an hour ago and we all thought you left."
to which i replied, "what do you mean?"
"come upstairs i'll show you"

Night 3
i went to the staircase and walked up. lo and behold, we were in neil peart's mansion. we walked towards another room and there was an enormous party with everyone from rush and some other famous rockers. i. was. amazed. speechless i looked at neil and couldn't do anything but mutter stutter and grunt.
he laughed and said "come join the party." so we walked into the room and continued to drink/argue/play cards/etc.

Night 4
wake up after partying in a spare room some where in the house next to a gorgeous woman. walk around and find geddy, neil and alex sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast. they handed me a plate and said good morning. i asked them what was going on and they said they are on an off date in their current tour. i pull what i assume to be normal and say "oh man, i would love to see you guys play again!"
all three of them give me a funny look.
"what? you guys rock."
neil says "you must have been hitting the booze pretty hard. do you not remember why you're here?"
i assumed i met them at a concert and got lucky enough to party with them, so i simply said "uh..... no?"
geddy pipes up in a scratchy voice "i had a minor tear in my vocal chords and we did a search to find a replacement singer for a few dates till my chords heal up."

END, sadly. (side note, i fell asleep listening to rush on the first night.)

AnalChowMein wrote:
I will spoon high, oh yes I will spoon. Most likely naked and in a sauna sweating out our sins.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:56 am
[n00b] Member

hahaha what a wierd dream im sure it has a meaning behind it somehow but i would have no idea what

Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:03 pm
[n00b] Member

Well, I know what videogame I want this year: the one where I jack into Anal's brain and play through his dreams.

Let me know when you'll have it ready!

Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:30 am
[n00b] Member

From the weekend after a drunken night at a hockey game.

I was hiding in a military boot camp, similar to the one shown on the movie Stripes. Different groups were marching and or running by in formation. A friend of mine appeared as if we were hiding together, a drill sergeant spotted us. We took off running towards the end of the camp and found a run down building. We entered thinking we could hide. The building was built entirely of cinder blocks and was slightly underground. We had to step down to get in. Inside was a nasty smell, smelled like old cooking grease. The floor was covered in C*CK. Millions of roaches, so many you couldn't take a step without crunching a dozen under your foot. A cinder block was missing from the wall at ground level. We could see the drill sergeant coming. We both had to lay on the ground to avoid detection. All the roaches were crawling on us as we hid. I wasn't grossed out, I was more concerned about getting caught. Once he walked by we stood up and found a small hatch door that we crawled through.

Once outside we ran for another outbuilding. We went inside and this building was much cleaner. We both slept. When I woke up it was storming outside pretty bad. Thunder and lightning with heavy ass rain. I woke up my buddy. We were watching outside waiting for the weather to clear when we spotted some flashing lights in the sky, lights similar to those mounted on the bottom of airplanes. All of the sudden an air raid siren went off. We watched as military personal scrambled around the base to get into position. I heard the whistle of a bomb being dropped and then a bright orange flash

I woke up

Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:10 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

The dream itself isn't weird, but one time I was fighting my way through bad guys to get to my girlfriend. When I finally got to her, there was this huge bald guy that had her in a head-lock, so with one my wind, I C*CK back and punched him in the face. Only in reality, I rolled over and bitched slapped my girlfriend in the face. My valiant effort in my dreams turned into some stupid bitch slap, and me waking up to her screaming "WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!". Twas quiet hard to explain that one to her.

Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:36 pm
[n00b] Member

Savagestrike wrote:
The dream itself isn't weird, but one time I was fighting my way through bad guys to get to my girlfriend. When I finally got to her, there was this huge bald guy that had her in a head-lock, so with one my wind, I C*CK back and punched him in the face. Only in reality, I rolled over and bitched slapped my girlfriend in the face. My valiant effort in my dreams turned into some stupid bitch slap, and me waking up to her screaming "WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!". Twas quiet hard to explain that one to her.

LOL I know what shit like that is like and it's always LOL WTF.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:41 am
Game Server Admin

hahahahaaha, you accidentally slapped your GF in your sleep

AnalChowMein wrote:
I will spoon high, oh yes I will spoon. Most likely naked and in a sauna sweating out our sins.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:27 pm
[n00b] Member

She was pretty pissed. Dorm beds are hella small, so moral of the story is: Get a bigger bed.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:36 pm
[n00b] Member

i keep have this dream that im on a roller coaster and i cant get off it keeps go and go one night or day ill find a way off of that bitch. One time even Freddy was being a bitch

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:59 pm
[n00b] Member

Yesterday was Sunday and around 60 degrees and sunny out. This brought over a few friends to enjoy the nice weather. I drank myself to sleep waking up at 4:00am for work and remembering this:

I was living in a hallway in a shopping mall used by the stores for dumping trash and taking deliveries. The halls are not visible to the public so they are rarely walked through and or taken care of. With me there were a number of different bums living as well, kind of like a community. Boxes, blankets and trash lined the hallways for as far as I could see. Most of the bums were lined up against the walls leaving a decent path to walk down the middle. In my cardboard box of a home I had decent stash of guns but one in particular was really decent. I had a 50 cal semi auto rifle. I don't remember the face but someone was living with me and bet me that I couldn't hit every bum that lined the hallway with one shot. I took them up and took prone position keeping every bum on the right side of the hallway in my cross hairs. I squeezed off a round and bodies started disintegrating and exploding. The hallway appeared to be about 100 yards long and bodies were flying around at the 100 yard mark. All the bums from the left side of hall came out of their boxes because of the sounds. One asked me what happened just as I put the rifle away and I said, "I don't know, I think someone opened their door." (referring to one of the stores opening their rear hall door causing all the carnage.) I was also singing a song about the bums living in hallways but I can't for the life of me remember the lyrics, I just remember it being funny especially after all the dead bums were laying in the hall.

woke up and took a shit and was laughing when I started to remember it.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:49 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Yesterday was Sunday and around 60 degrees and sunny out. This brought over a few friends to enjoy the nice weather. I drank myself to sleep waking up at 4:00am for work and remembering this:

I was living in a hallway in a shopping mall used by the stores for dumping trash and taking deliveries. The halls are not visible to the public so they are rarely walked through and or taken care of. With me there were a number of different bums living as well, kind of like a community. Boxes, blankets and trash lined the hallways for as far as I could see. Most of the bums were lined up against the walls leaving a decent path to walk down the middle. In my cardboard box of a home I had decent stash of guns but one in particular was really decent. I had a 50 cal semi auto rifle. I don't remember the face but someone was living with me and bet me that I couldn't hit every bum that lined the hallway with one shot. I took them up and took prone position keeping every bum on the right side of the hallway in my cross hairs. I squeezed off a round and bodies started disintegrating and exploding. The hallway appeared to be about 100 yards long and bodies were flying around at the 100 yard mark. All the bums from the left side of hall came out of their boxes because of the sounds. One asked me what happened just as I put the rifle away and I said, "I don't know, I think someone opened their door." (referring to one of the stores opening their rear hall door causing all the carnage.) I was also singing a song about the bums living in hallways but I can't for the life of me remember the lyrics, I just remember it being funny especially after all the dead bums were laying in the hall.

woke up and took a shit and was laughing when I started to remember it.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:49 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Here's a nice FAQ on how to lucid dream and how to remember those dreams:

http://www.transpersonalscience.org/lucid.aspx

Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next