n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:58 am

Forum rules

If you're about to request a review of your ban please read this post carefully.

Also, see bans.n00bfest.com to find out why you were banned, what admin banned you, and how long the ban is for. If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 A Ban Appeal For Your Consideration 
Forum Newbie

Post A Ban Appeal For Your Consideration
1. In-game alias: Alaron / Al

2. Steam ID: 0:0:5355797

3. Time/date of the ban: Jan 1, 2013, approximately 10:00pm

4. Server where ban occurred: Public CSS Server 64.31.54.98:27015

5. Who banned you?: I believe it might have been Sweet Pea as I assumed I was being specced while you were spectating during the latter half of my tenure in the server today.

6. What were you banned for? : I believe the reason was aimbotting

7. Comments:

Hello all,

This is Alaron/Al, part of the nLo clan that have been frequenting your server of late. I apologize for any inconvenience this appeal might cause and for being somewhat tardy when it came to making it, but I do feel the need to attempt to clarify this predicament and thank you for the opportunity to do so.

Earlier this evening, I was playing in your aforementioned public server, as I have been doing after particularly trying days at work, when I was banned. I did not have to try to find out the reason why, be it the proclivity with the game or my incessant urge to bunny hop ( which some servers disallow), it was specified that it was because of the dreaded "aimbot" exploit. In your defense, I did go 40-1 in the previous map, which was a severely stacked Cbble run in which I was a CT.

I do hope that this is just some sort of misunderstanding and that a second look at the ban would be considered. If not, I understand the necessity behind making the decisions you do and thank you for the enjoyable time your server has provided us at nLo over the past few months. Do let me know if there is anything I can do on my part to abate any doubts you might have regarding this issue. Thanks again.

Al.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:42 pm
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

Post Re: A Ban Appeal For Your Consideration
I did ban you. And it was for what appeared to be aimbots. I've submitted my demo and it is being reviewed. Please sit tight until we've reached a conclusion. :)

Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:33 am
Forum Newbie

I appreciate that Sweet Pea. Thanks again.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:05 pm
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

Al, it's been a while, I know. After review of your demo we did come to the conclusion that you were hacking and your unban request has been denied.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:24 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]