n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 2:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Ban Evasion 
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Ban Evasion
How about people not be faggots and get banned to begin with. And furthermore stay gone and be a man about it when you do get banned for cheating/being a general C*CK socket.

The Chicago Bears are the best NFL team in NFL History...dont believe me, check the NFL hall of fame and see how many players are from the Bears. Seems like someone from our d goes to the pro bowl yearly... prove me wrong.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:48 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Maggott

Lucky had nothing to do with my evasion. He gave me an account 2 months ago when my account got stolen and disabled to use and I decided to go back and access it to play some other games and try to play with Nick. I havnt lrned my lesson cos I believe I did nothing wrong. Stop acting like fools, I NEVER hacked and none of you know why I was vac banned. I'm naturally good at video games. I played twl, ogl, cevo, cal and has a sponsor for a all girl gaming clan cos i'm very competitive. I have multiple accounts for different games from friends/family but i have only one main account. I was using black and white textures for at least a week that resulted in my ban because i was getting upset with my computer giving me 15-30 fps on top of me dropping out of school, my mom physically abusing me and unable to move out cos i didn't have a job or money, and my ex boyfriend verbally making me feel like shit. I honestly didn't think it would result in a vac-ban cos i don't consider it a hack. I was only trying to boost my fps. All i could ever ask for was a decent gaming computer and being able to play css with my legit skill cos its was the only relief i had from the stress i was undergoing. I ended up with some side cash for a small job, sold my ps3 and xbox cos i wanted a bad ass rig to play css so much but i ended up using that money and embarassed myself to borrow money from friends to pay for my dad's jeep i wrecked that same week cos i went for a joy ride after my mom tricked me to take her across 5 states to see a guy she wanted to have an affair with when i thought we were seeing family. I literally wanted to kill that guy. Since my new rig i got better cos i could actually play. If i still had my old computer I'd show u what I used and how it ran the game but trashed it and I sent my memory and video card to Luff Waffle cos it was more useful to him. I only continue to attempt to play on the n00b servers cos I'm dating Malcious and hes in love with n00bfest and its dissapointing to know he goes to austin to see you guys and always plays on the server when i'm not a bad person and you guys never took the time to cosider the truth of whats going on. I sent that picture on impulse cos Nick pissed me off at one point cos he said none of u liked me and it wasn't worth argueing over when my first initiative was to just try and talk it out cos im a decent reasonable person. Hacks aren't something i need when i already know i'm good enough. it takes away the enjoyment of winning and losing. Its all worth it when you know u tried on your own to make it with your team. I don't want your sympathy, I only want the truth to be known. This is all bullshit on top of loads of more shit. Lucky shouldn't be banned because of me.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:47 am
[n00b] Member

Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:24 am
[n00b] Member

Yeah, there is way too much drama around here and the stupidity is mind boggling. There is a lot of absolutist, black and white, "rules are rules" type of thinking going on and that's just not how the real world is. The world is shades of gray (google Kohlberg's Stages of Moral Development, if you'd like to learn something, it's short, only 6 stages). I don't consider playing CS in black & white cheating, that's just ridiculous, it gives you no advantage, if anything it gives you a disadvantage. Emerald is kind of good, but not that good. I've never seen her do well enough to even be jokingly called a cheater. I get accused of cheating all the time, but I just rape. I also only have 1 steam account, I don't really see the need for multiple, I'll keep my 6 digit steam id.

However, actual cheating with wall hacks, aimbot, speed hack, etc. is obviously cheating and should not be tolerated.

BTW, Emerald and Malicious dating? I don't know if I should LOL or WTF about that one.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

"It is better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!" - Emiliano Zapata

Owning nubs in CS since the betas.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:45 pm
Lazer Jesus

emerald wrote:
Lucky had nothing to do with my evasion. He gave me an account 2 months ago when my account got stolen and disabled to use and I decided to go back and access it to play some other games and try to play with Nick. I havnt lrned my lesson cos I believe I did nothing wrong. Stop acting like fools, I NEVER hacked and none of you know why I was vac banned. I'm naturally good at video games. I played twl, ogl, cevo, cal and has a sponsor for a all girl gaming clan cos i'm very competitive. I have multiple accounts for different games from friends/family but i have only one main account. I was using black and white textures for at least a week that resulted in my ban because i was getting upset with my computer giving me 15-30 fps on top of me dropping out of school, my mom physically abusing me and unable to move out cos i didn't have a job or money, and my ex boyfriend verbally making me feel like shit. I honestly didn't think it would result in a vac-ban cos i don't consider it a hack. I was only trying to boost my fps. All i could ever ask for was a decent gaming computer and being able to play css with my legit skill cos its was the only relief i had from the stress i was undergoing. I ended up with some side cash for a small job, sold my ps3 and xbox cos i wanted a bad ass rig to play css so much but i ended up using that money and embarassed myself to borrow money from friends to pay for my dad's jeep i wrecked that same week cos i went for a joy ride after my mom tricked me to take her across 5 states to see a guy she wanted to have an affair with when i thought we were seeing family. I literally wanted to kill that guy. Since my new rig i got better cos i could actually play. If i still had my old computer I'd show u what I used and how it ran the game but trashed it and I sent my memory and video card to Luff Waffle cos it was more useful to him. I only continue to attempt to play on the n00b servers cos I'm dating Malcious and hes in love with n00bfest and its dissapointing to know he goes to austin to see you guys and always plays on the server when i'm not a bad person and you guys never took the time to cosider the truth of whats going on. I sent that picture on impulse cos Nick pissed me off at one point cos he said none of u liked me and it wasn't worth argueing over when my first initiative was to just try and talk it out cos im a decent reasonable person. Hacks aren't something i need when i already know i'm good enough. it takes away the enjoyment of winning and losing. Its all worth it when you know u tried on your own to make it with your team. I don't want your sympathy, I only want the truth to be known. This is all bullshit on top of loads of more shit. Lucky shouldn't be banned because of me.

1. Get naked.

2. Write "I'm sorry, n00bfest" on your tits, gut, chunky oatmeal-filled thighs, and sagging ass.

3. Take 5 pictures of yourself as previously described.

4. Post the results and I will unban Lucky immediately.

8=D. Otherwise go away and cry to daddy that some mean guys on the internet hurt your feelings. We don't need any pretty princesses around here.

(_|_). And Natural, get bent.

(|). Joe Mamma

Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:52 pm
[n00b] Member

Quote:
I played twl, ogl, cevo, cal and has a sponsor for a all girl gaming clan cos i'm very competitive

Literally any girl can join an all girl team and instantly gain sponsors. Many competitive teams were specifically looking to make all girls teams regardless of skill level so they could gain sponsors. Basically having a vagina = instant profit. Also from my experience, many competitive kids (guys and girls) weren't legit and did terrid on lan.

Quote:
I have multiple accounts for different games from friends/family but i have only one main account. I was using black and white textures for at least a week that resulted in my ban

As far as I know this, although a bannable offense in servers and competition, is not vac bannable. Vac, unlike punk buster, does not check for false mats, especially because servers have the ability to enforce mats. I have had many friends use mats; none of which have ever been vac'd for doing so.

Quote:
on top of me dropping out of school, my mom physically abusing me and unable to move out cos i didn't have a job or money, and my ex boyfriend verbally making me feel like shit

Sucks, but is irrelevant. Just as most of this reply is. You say you don't want sympathy, but half the response is just personal details, and to what end?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:06 pm
[n00b] Member

I can understand n00bfests position on this though. Anything that would risk harming the integrity or security of the community should be nipped in the butt immediately.

Though I've enjoyed n00bfest so much and it is sad because emerald is someone talk to maybe once ever week or two. Extremely scarcely, which would be why I probably didn't realize she was still using my old account instead of a new one that she could have bought for nothing just as easily. The fact I'm getting penalized for her decisions to use the account in any manor is understandable if I had any sort of malicious intent towards the community, and I really hope you guys don't feel like I would! But in the end, I was inattentive that a banned member of this community still had my old userid and pw so regardless I am still held accountable over my account. I can see my negligence to catch or prevent this before Gman, is a big problem.

At the time I would have let any full member borrow the account if they would have came to me with a hijacked account. F*CK, I just dropped 15 bucks on sleepbrown for LoL skins. I would prob buy you a new ID if you asked nicely. Though I understand a lack of trust and liability present itself if there is no real way to prove that so lets let this conversation be done. Thanks anyone who knows I'm not full of shit.

And I appreciate Gman for doing all the work in researching account activity to help support my intentions. Lets just leave this as is until someone can add any more validity.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:41 pm
Forum Maggott

Quote:
Literally any girl can join an all girl team and instantly gain sponsors. Many competitive teams were specifically looking to make all girls teams regardless of skill level so they could gain sponsors. Basically having a vagina = instant profit. Also from my experience, many competitive kids (guys and girls) weren't legit and did terrid on lan.

lolumad just cos i remember i made u rage when i killed you several times and you think im a baddy. most of the time i'm playing for fun but i'm decent when i try.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:29 pm
[n00b] Member

Not mad at all, just stating facts. Chances are you weren't even with a relevant all girls team since most from the past few years just are created, play 2 matches, and disband.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:41 pm
Lazer Jesus

emerald wrote:
lolumad just cos i remember i made u rage when i killed you several times and you think im a baddy. most of the time i'm playing for fun but i'm decent when i try.

1. Get naked.

2. Write "I'm sorry, n00bfest" on your tits, gut, chunky oatmeal-filled thighs, and sagging ass.

8=D. Otherwise go away and cry to daddy that some mean guys on the internet hurt your feelings. We don't need any pretty princesses around here.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:05 pm
[n00b] Member

LuckyStrikes wrote:
I can understand n00bfests position on this though. Anything that would risk harming the integrity or security of the community should be nipped in the butt immediately.

Though I've enjoyed n00bfest so much and it is sad because emerald is someone talk to maybe once ever week or two. Extremely scarcely, which would be why I probably didn't realize she was still using my old account instead of a new one that she could have bought for nothing just as easily. The fact I'm getting penalized for her decisions to use the account in any manor is understandable if I had any sort of malicious intent towards the community, and I really hope you guys don't feel like I would! But in the end, I was inattentive that a banned member of this community still had my old userid and pw so regardless I am still held accountable over my account. I can see my negligence to catch or prevent this before Gman, is a big problem.

At the time I would have let any full member borrow the account if they would have came to me with a hijacked account. F*CK, I just dropped 15 bucks on sleepbrown for LoL skins. I would prob buy you a new ID if you asked nicely. Though I understand a lack of trust and liability present itself if there is no real way to prove that so lets let this conversation be done. Thanks anyone who knows I'm not full of shit.

And I appreciate Gman for doing all the work in researching account activity to help support my intentions. Lets just leave this as is until someone can add any more validity.

I was literally in vent when this happened. Emerald was talking about how her account got disabled or some business and we were in a rush to get a scrim because she was the 10th. Lucky had a spare id that he felt that he could trust her to let use, so of course him being the way he is, he let her use it. Granted, Lucky probably should've changed the password or something after she got her original account back, but again this was without the knowledge of her being banned. So, when she decided to use the account I'm sure he had no knowledge that it even happened. I doubt highly that he would've allowed her to do this and although it may not be my place to say, but I think he should get at least a second chance. He's done nothing else for the community except attempt to support it any way he could and is a good guy.

Quote:

As for emerald, that's just being a poor sport. And Case doesn't get angry at people very often, that's usually my job. I doubt highly you managed to make him rage. Also, the whole "I'm playing for fun, but when I try I'm good" thing really doesn't work it kind of just makes you look worse. Especially when I can make mental notes of times where you would be negative and raging.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:29 pm
One-Eyed Elder, Senior Admin

Welcome to n00bfest.com!

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:33 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Coach wrote:
Welcome to n00bfest.com!

lol Coach. That shits epic in the server when you do that :D

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:17 am
[n00b] Member

m3L1sS4 wrote:
Coach wrote:
Welcome to n00bfest.com!

lol Coach. That shits epic in the server when you do that :D

I concur lol always my favorite thing to hear

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:34 am
[n00b] Member

Sigh, smarten up Lucky and emerald and let the thread die. You're only asking for more members to jump on this and make a laughter out of your post. You should've realized by now that posting on the forums your sob stories goes nowhere. If you still have points to be raised, just shoot a email to the Elders. As meager as it is now at this point, it's better than having the entire community trolling you.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:13 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

AngryKitten wrote:
emerald wrote:

1. Get naked.

(_|_). And Natural, get bent.

(|). Joe Mamma

weird internet perv... as soon as I upgrade to a big enough bottle I'll send you my goatse pics

Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:36 am
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

SEIJIsaurusREX wrote:
Sigh, smarten up Lucky and emerald and let the thread die. You're only asking for more members to jump on this and make a laughter out of your post. You should've realized by now that posting on the forums your sob stories goes nowhere. If you still have points to be raised, just shoot a email to the Elders. As meager as it is now at this point, it's better than having the entire community trolling you.

This. For the love of god. This.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:43 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

SEIJIsaurusREX wrote:

Agreed. Kind of already tried to do that

Quote:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:05 pm
Lazer Jesus

eviI-pie wrote:
weird internet perv... as soon as I upgrade to a big enough bottle I'll send you my goatse pics

Mmm. I'm going to take my girl to buy some butt plugs when I get off work later.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:14 pm
[n00b] Member

God damnit I love you, angry kitten.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next