n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 got a 360 here 
[n00b] Member

Post got a 360 here
I Just broke down and got a 360 and have no X-Box live Friends and I would like to game with the n00b community on my 360 as well as the computer so send me ur names And ill shoot u a friend request.

Please and thank U ....

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:27 pm
Game Server Admin

Post Re: got a 360 here
That's awsome! I have one too but I can't play with you online since mine is modded.

cptreynolds@n00bfest.com

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:52 am
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

360s are awesome, I like mine much better than the PS3 my roommate has.

as far as names go, did you look at the sticky on this page? it has a bunch of folks names, feel free to add us
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=22058

it was updated in May so its about as current as it gets

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:22 am
[n00b] Member

Love my 360. add me kenny you'll find my name on the topic Falcon posted, but it's KC x Fenix x anyway.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:00 pm
[n00b] Member

PS3 is better...but thats considering that I been spending more time playing better games. I mean what does 360 have beside Gear of War and Halo?

Have fun being yelled by 10 years old tho.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:08 am
n00bfest Council

^ Define better games..

Ps3 has just as many 10 year olds..

Dont call me an xbox fag because i own both.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:47 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Mossy why would you bother arguing with him?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:30 pm
[n00b] Member

mossyoak wrote:
^ Define better games..

Resistance, Uncharted, InFamous, LittleBigPlanet, Modnation Racer, Metal Gear Solid 4, Heavy Rain, God of War and so on.

Not only it has better game currently(I said currently because it didn't have much of great game when it was first out), the developers/publishers are taking an advantage of the huge disc space on Blu Ray Disc. For an example, Dead Space 2 for PS3 also got Extraction Point port from Wii with move enabled for FREE. That's 20 dollars value for free off the bat. Portal 2 took it a space farther by enabling cross platform gaming with PS3 and PC, thanks to Steam.

Not knocking 360 or anything out but PS3 started to win when Mass Effect 2 came on it. Not to mention that PS3 is getting another price drop to 250 dollars. Better value overall.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:22 pm
[n00b] Member

Dieus wrote:
mossyoak wrote:
^ Define better games..

Resistance, Uncharted, InFamous, LittleBigPlanet, Modnation Racer, Metal Gear Solid 4, Heavy Rain, God of War and so on.

Not only it has better game currently(I said currently because it didn't have much of great game when it was first out), the developers/publishers are taking an advantage of the huge disc space on Blu Ray Disc. For an example, Dead Space 2 for PS3 also got Extraction Point port from Wii with move enabled for FREE. That's 20 dollars value for free off the bat. Portal 2 took it a space farther by enabling cross platform gaming with PS3 and PC, thanks to Steam.

Not knocking 360 or anything out but PS3 started to win when Mass Effect 2 came on it. Not to mention that PS3 is getting another price drop to 250 dollars. Better value overall.

That really depends on the type of person actually. Personally, i only use my 360 for gaming online. I don't need all the extra all around value like a built in blu ray player, because i don't watch blu rays.
You know you got extraction point free for dead space 2 just by preordering right?
You have to take people into consideration when saying a generalization like a better value overall. That's an opinionated statement.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:55 pm
Game Server Admin

KC x Ninja x wrote:
Dieus wrote:
mossyoak wrote:
^ Define better games..

That really depends on the type of person actually. Personally, i only use my 360 for gaming online. I don't need all the extra all around value like a built in blu ray player, because i don't watch blu rays.
You know you got extraction point free for dead space 2 just by preordering right?
You have to take people into consideration when saying a generalization like a better value overall. That's an opinionated statement.

He's right these statements are extremely opinionated, I've played most of these but the only decent one is god of war, the others suck except for infamous and xbox has prototype for that. I do love metal gear but not enough to buy PS3. I'd much rather play on PC exclusively if you ask me.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:59 pm
I have NO life....

Plus the 360 has the kinect. Having nothing in your hands beats holding a balls on a stick. Just saying unless your into that sorta thing.

It was probably one of the worst $209 investments I've ever made. I find it is extremely hard to play video games with a giant dick in your ass.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:00 am
[n00b] Member

KC x Ninja x wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's the shitty Dead Space: Ignition dlc because 360 doesn't have the Extraction Point on it dues to the disc size.

doublesven wrote:
Plus the 360 has the kinect. Having nothing in your hands beats holding a balls on a stick. Just saying unless your into that sorta thing.

Don't get me started on Kinect lol, out of all games that it has, only Dance Central is the only decent one. Have fun with your garbage kid games on Kinect because Microsoft is switching their focus on Kinect instead of hardcore gamers.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]