n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 1:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 360 DLC: Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale(Strange's review!) 
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

Post 360 DLC: Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale(Strange's review!)
So, my roommate (not Gman) loved Baulder's gate for PS2. I had downloaded this demo and tried it out, demo was a little short, but not bad. Anyway, he played the demo and wanted it.

Shelled out the $13 bucks for.

Been playing it for a hot minute now, actually. It's a solid game, save a glitch here and there. (The game was 13 bucks, not really going to complain.

It's almost exactly like Baulder's Gate. 5 Classes to choose from. Warrior, Cleric, Rouge and Mage. No real character customization save for the skills and attribute builds you want to use.

It does have multiplayer on it (single and live). I've yet to try either.

What I can tell you about the game is that it's all about the killing and barrel smashing. There are barrels everywhere, so if you're into that sort of thing, you might play with your pants down. The combat system is pretty solid. You've got 8 buttons. (Normal A, B, X, Y then hit LT to bring up the special skills assigned to the same buttons.) That you can map to your liking. RB is your class specific skill and LB really just turns the mini-map on and off (useless.). You've got two main attacks, ranged and melee (haven't played a magic class yet, just rouge and warrior.). B is your potion button and Y is your 'use' button.

Combat is pretty fluid, I guess to explain it, if you've played Dragon Age 2 it's almost exactly alike. If you haven't, well, it's awesome. Feels how a sword-swinging, arrow chunking person should and not all slow and retarded.

All in all, I like it. If anyone was looking at it to get it, I would recommend it, and if you weren't and you're into other mentioned games, I highly recommend it. If you get it, hit me up! Gamertag is in my sig.

*Side note. It's actually more than 13. 4.99 + 8.99, so it's about 14, still not bad compared to the $60 dollar price tag on most games these days.

strangelegend@n00bfest.com

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:07 am
Profile WWW
Game Server Admin

Post Re: 360 DLC: Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale(Strange's revi
I found it very enjoyable. I got about half way through with it, but I can't wait to go back and play some more.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:57 am
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

Post Re: 360 DLC: Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale(Strange's revi
Werd! We should throw down sometime this weekend.

strangelegend@n00bfest.com

Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]