n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 MAG 
[n00b] Member

Post Re: MAG
I have to agree with Miroku. Its a awesome game when you have a mic and revival kit. One think I will definitely agree with, and I said in another thread, this game is not run and gun friendly. Awpers with cut your ass down the moment you try to cross open field. And god forbid if they have any kind of FragFX or m/k adapter.... I love how once you get to squad leader or higher you affect the skills of people around you. Im at 15 right now, and it makes people take longer to bleed out. They also shoot and move faster when they are within a certain range from you. Depending on the match type, you get bonus skill points for doing certain things within the game like protecting/bombing areas. I love how any perk you have can be transferred to all classes. If you get a chance, get the poison nade and smg side arm. Nothing spells pwn like being able to flush half the opposing team away from a area with poison gas. Leads to a shitload of easy targets to kill and if you play medic like me, it allows you to save and revive teammates. Claymores are so so, but anti-tank mines/rocket launchers in combination with poison gas will seriously sway the balance of the battle. Btw the advanced nade perk allows you to throw nades/gas further and shoot explosives further.

Also, if you dont like the perks you bought or PMC you're in, you can either respec your character or delete him and join another PMC but your stats remain I believe.

Add me if you want to play with Valor

ClintMeatwood.

The Chicago Bears are the best NFL team in NFL History...dont believe me, check the NFL hall of fame and see how many players are from the Bears. Seems like someone from our d goes to the pro bowl yearly... prove me wrong.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:01 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

I think I am just going to buy this game.

Too Stupid to Understand Science? Try Religion!

Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:56 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

I"m about to buy this game as well and will start adding you guys to my psn!

Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:27 am
Newbie Spammer

F*CK Jihad, S.V.E.R.'s where it's at. But all in all, it is a great F*CKING game. When I came back to source I was like "Woah shit, I wish I was in MAG right now." lol. I'm level 22, I've got my SMG, SMG Sidearm, and my first AK. In 3 more levels I'm either getting my shotgun or my 2nd AK. I've got 4x scope on my AK, and regular scopes on all my other weapons. Scopes make a big difference when you play and you'll notice it as soon as you add one to your weapon.

Luff get those burgers out of your mouth and talk like a human being! - Dr. Malicious

I want to murder you. Or cause you to die somehow in a fire and then sprinkle cocaine all over your body and then eat you. That's the only way you'll taste good - Dr. Malicious

Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:45 am
Field Nigga

F*CK them valor hooah

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2