n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:50 am

Forum rules

If you're about to request a review of your ban please read this post carefully.

Also, see bans.n00bfest.com to find out why you were banned, what admin banned you, and how long the ban is for. If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 TheVirus.tx unban request 
Forum Newbie

Post TheVirus.tx unban request
I looked on bans.n00bfest.com and could not find any info for my ban, and also noticed no ban information was posted later then 2013-04-16 05:07:13. And that Bans were being passed out almost once a day.. it being almost a month since the last ban was posted I wondered whether the ban page was updating...

That said, I was banned about 50 minutes ago, So if the page IS still working, and theres a delay in the update, I apologize for not following the "If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request. "

Anyways,

Format:
1. In-game alias - TheVirus.tx
2. Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:38736494
3. Time/date of the ban - 5/14 @ 7pm
4. Server where ban occurred - NoobFest
5. Who banned you? - Loke, I think..
6. What were you banned for? - not sure honestly. I've been playing on n00bfest pretty consistantly for a while and this is the first time i got booted. I'd like more info from the banning admin to help explain what happened. from what i can recall, map was dust2, I went to round the corner to go through double doors, and accidently blocked a player under attack from escaping the same corner, so i tried to move around and finally did. next thing i know i was being team attacked by either that player, or Loke. I shot back with no intention to kill, DIDN'T TK anybody, and then was banned.

I should also note that I don't have in-game chat turned up enough to hear what's being said. So if there were comments, i didn't hear them..

anyways,

Thanks guys. just on a side note, I do take notice of how well your server is admin'd and also keeping your server clean, and the community you built. hence, why i keep coming back!

--cy

Tue May 14, 2013 8:09 pm
Game Server Admin

Post Re: TheVirus.tx unban request
I was the Admin who banned you that is correct, the reason why you were banned was attacking your team on purpose, the two players that were behind you were me and Virgil. Now i understand that you were team attacked, but it was neither me nor Virgil who shot you. Still you felt the need to turn around and shoot Virgil, at that point i told you through my mic that TK'ing is not tolerated, then you turn to me and shoot me. From my point of view that just looks like you just don't give a shit about what i'm telling you as an admin of n00bfest, as you said yourself we do like to keep this place nice and tidy.

I've had no problems with you this far, but when i tell people to lay off the intentional tk'ing and they shoot me people tend to get banned, the ban should have been for about 60 minutes if i remember correctly. Seeing as it was your first infraction of the rules it was a short ban, in the future please let us admins handle the team attackers. If the ban is still in effect after you read this feel free to bump this post for an unban.

I advise you all do the same.

Turkey_Testicles wrote:
i love you loke...may your hamwallet forever embrace my dude-piston

Tue May 14, 2013 8:55 pm
One-Eyed Elder, Senior Admin

Post Re: TheVirus.tx unban request
In short, don't be a dick and you'll be welcomed here.

Wed May 15, 2013 3:55 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]