n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 7:00 am

Forum rules

If you're about to request a review of your ban please read this post carefully.

Also, see bans.n00bfest.com to find out why you were banned, what admin banned you, and how long the ban is for. If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 unban request 
Forum Newbie

Post unban request
1. popcorn playa
2. STEAM_0:1:55842716
3. around 11 pm april 17th
4. cs source server
5. i think fuzzy banned me
6. team attacking
7. i wasnt trying to team attack on purpose. first of all there was a guy in the server that kept team attacking everybody and he had already been tking people. i dont know if fuzzy thought it was me that was doing that but it wasnt. anyways that guy shot me during one of the rounds and i turned around and shot back without seeing if it was a t or ct that shot me. the second time i threw a nade up on short a on d2 only because a guy on my team was shooting in that direction and it turned out that there was a ct there. and then a round or 2 after that i got banned even though i didnt even hit anyone on my team that round. and just to make things clear i didnt tk anybody when i hit people on my team. im on your server all the time and i get along with everybody. there was no need to ban me.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:25 pm
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

Post Re: unban request
Popcorn Playa,

Thank you for posting in the correct format in the appropriate forum. We'll have the banning admin come in, and review your case. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

strangelegend@n00bfest.com

Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:27 am
Profile WWW

I spoke with Fuzzy already. You should be unbanned here momentarily. If you have any problems getting into the server let me know. :)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:01 am
Forum Newbie

hey it looks like im still banned. i cant get into the server

Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:36 pm
n00bfest Council

We are experiencing problems with our admin lately with the new update that came out from Steam, After we sort everything out you should be unbanned, if not, bump this thread in a day or two and we will try to find a solution to it.

Thanks for your patience

Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:48 pm
Forum Newbie

any updates on when i can get unbanned?

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:44 pm

It's telling me it can't find your SteamID. That's where we're at. I'm trying, I haven't forgotten, but I don't know what the problem is.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:51 am
Forum Newbie

Oh really? Wtf? Thats weird. I dont get why i was perm banned in the first place considering i didnt tk anyone

Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:30 pm
n00bfest Asshole

I misread the post - my bad.

I hope Tom Brady gets anally raped in Hell.

Last edited by JoeMamma on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:36 pm
Forum Newbie

i didnt kill anybody. i was banned for team attacking but i never killed anybody on my team. ive said that throughout all my posts

Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:11 pm
Forum Newbie

this is exactly how everything went down:
admin was down on the server because of the update and someone was working on getting it back. so in the middle of one of the rounds i got shot on the side so i turned and shot back once with a deagle and i noticed he was on my team so i didnt keep shooting. then a round or 2 after that i threw a nade up on cat because someone on my team was shooting in that direction. i had no idea who was up there which is my fault because i probably should've checked my radar first but i didn't. so i threw the nade and there happened to be someone on my team there and immediately after that he ended up killing the last guy on the other team. so there were 2 incidents and i didnt tk anybody in either cases. then on the round that i got banned i was in b shooting at an enemy in tunnel and while im shooting my teammate runs really close by where im shooting but he didn't get hit with crossfire. i end up hsing the enemy player and then i got banned immediately after.
i didnt tk anybody at any point which is why i was so confused about why i would get banned especially because i see admins abusing power(slaying, freezing, drugging, etc) all the time just because they felt like it. not that i care really because in the end its just a game and i couldnt care less if i die or not. but whoever banned me must have been in a bad mood because a perm ban for accidentally team shooting is absurd

Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:32 pm
n00bfest Asshole

I misread where you said you only shot them. Either way, since admin was down, we were on "high alert" over team attackers and douchebags and all that - I'm guessing you got caught up in all of it. Like Sweet Pea said, she's working on finding you in the banlists and taking care of it. Just sit tight and it will be resolved.

I hope Tom Brady gets anally raped in Hell.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Forum Newbie

thank you for the unban

Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:20 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 13 posts ]