n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 2:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 need a gf 
[n00b] Member

Post need a gf
Quote:
Girl seeking WoW player - w4m
Date: 2008-10-14, 11:01AM PDT

Do you like to PvP in the World of Warcraft? Do you want to have sex with a girl playing arena in the eighteen-hundreds bracket? Do you want to have sex with me WHILE I play arena? Continue reading..

I will be playing my druid.. she is in full Season 3 and some Season 4. I play with another female player on her warrior, but she is not going to physically join us.. she will be on vent or skype listening in, but mostly her purpose will be to keep the game going smoothly by letting me know what is happening so I don't have to pay much attention.

You must be ok with vaginal and anal penetration, as well as eating me out, and you must be able to finish on me twice within one hour.

But more importantly, you must be familiar with the game. You should be not only yelling things like, "Your pu$$y feels so good on my dick" but also pay some attention to my arena game(s). And be loud. Remember, I'll have my headset on to talk to my partner. "Root him!", "Cyclone so I can pull out and F*CK your ass" and so on. You must be kinky, naughty, and very horny. I will be quizzing you, so if you are not sure about your stuff, please do not respond.

What you have to do/have in order for me to consider you:

- You must have at least one level 70 in equivalent gear, maybe we can chat about it.
- You cannot be overweight, but also not the muscle jock body type with a brain the size of a pea. Chubby is BEST!
- You must be able to spell.
- You must be at least 20 years old and no older than 29.
- At least 5'10".
- No blondies.
- Dark hair, dark eyes
- Prefer uncut, but you must be clean. Circumsized will be considered, but not preferred.

About me:

- I am 5'8"
- 150lbs
- Blue eyes and brown hair.
- I know a lot about video games.
- I want to F*CK you while I play arena if you fulfill the above requirements. - I am very tight.. I have not had sex in about 8 months.

* it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

i lol'd so hard
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/878989144.html

Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:01 pm
Lazer Jesus

Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:16 pm
[n00b] Member

150 lbs? isnt that kinda big..for a female?

did she post a pic?

Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:34 pm
Profile WWW
I have NO life....

for 5'8" 150 pounds is pushing it better have a nice ass and i better be drunk as hell

It was probably one of the worst $209 investments I've ever made. I find it is extremely hard to play video games with a giant dick in your ass.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:09 pm
[n00b] Member

Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:20 pm
Supreme Spammer

why would u perfer uncut? thats just gross lol

Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:13 pm
Profile WWW
I have NO life....

because all the nerds that play wow are like that. You no that s0x cuz ur one of them

It was probably one of the worst $209 investments I've ever made. I find it is extremely hard to play video games with a giant dick in your ass.

Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:40 pm
[n00b] Member

for 5'8" 150 pounds is pushing it better have a nice ass and i better be drunk as hell

hey now... don't dis the chubby sex, a little more meat on the bones is nothing to complain about, just more cushion Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_02

Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:52 pm
Profile WWW
I have NO life....

Na man you have it all wrong. I might be a big guy but i cant stand fat rolls (omg i shiver when I even think about them).

Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:26 pm
[n00b] Member

150 lbs isn't THAT big, I know a girl who's 5' 10" about 150lbs

no rolls

Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:36 pm
Profile WWW
Supreme Spammer

150lbs is fine :P no back rolls though :P

Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:27 am
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

150 pounds is way to god damn much for a chick.. THE MOST should be at 125 MAX!!! thats just me i have high standards an im very picky about my bitches..

Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:36 pm
Profile ICQ
[n00b] Member

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:36 pm

Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:46 pm
[n00b] Member

Again another old topic but shit sounds like a perfect match for some of the people here. ;) i'd do her as logn as she wasnt gross and like nasty

Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:16 am
Profile YIM WWW
[n00b] Member

5'8 150 sounds like a horny ass high school male having fun with his friends.

Weight doesn't mean shit on girls it's how good of shape their in. Girls who've played soccer, field hockey, and other sports are usually a little bigger but usually way cooler personality wise. PLus their bodies are way hotter than those skinny ass girls who don't have any curves.

Then there are hot dark girls who are skinny as hell but have an out of this world ass.

Nothing is hotter than a girl with some thick thighs and a big ass. Nothing.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:41 pm
Lazer Jesus

5'8 150 sounds like a horny ass high school male having fun with his friends.

Weight doesn't mean s**t on girls it's how good of shape their in. Girls who've played soccer, field hockey, and other sports are usually butcher, more disgusting, and total lesbians who won't want your pole in the end (literally and figuratively). PLus their bodies are more likely to get skin cancer and AIDS than those skinny ass girls who don't have any curves.

Then there are hot dark girls who are skinny as hell but have an out of this world ass.

Nothing is hotter than a girl with some thick thighs and a big ass. Nothing. Except everything.

Fix'd.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:40 pm
I have NO life....

The prefect girl is this pair of twins (not the boobies) that were in the grade under mine. OMFG Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_08. Short athletic not hugh tits but just the right size and damn i still wish i could F*CK them both at the same time only got one of them tho Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_32. But anyways back on topic i want a woman that i can throw around and have fun with if you understand what i mean. Not to be sexist but also i like them short to i dont want to be i 2 i with them. Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_17

Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:43 pm
[n00b] Member

The prefect girl is this pair of twins (not the boobies) that were in the grade under mine. OMFG Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_08. Short athletic not hugh tits but just the right size and damn i still wish i could f**k them both at the same time only got one of them tho Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_32. But anyways back on topic i want a woman that i can throw around and have fun with if you understand what i mean. Not to be sexist but also i like them short to i dont want to be i 2 i with them. Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_17

Search the ads on craiglsits Double

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
[n00b] Member

The prefect girl is this pair of twins (not the boobies) that were in the grade under mine. OMFG Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_08. Short athletic not hugh tits but just the right size and damn i still wish i could f**k them both at the same time only got one of them tho Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_32. But anyways back on topic i want a woman that i can throw around and have fun with if you understand what i mean. Not to be sexist but also i like them short to i dont want to be i 2 i with them. Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_17

LOL you just want your dick to look bigger

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:43 pm
I have NO life....

Lol so whats your point to them its hugh to a fat chick its a snack.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next