n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 kickedintheface needs help picking a character 
[n00b] Member

Post kickedintheface needs help picking a character
I'm starting to play soon. I need to know what char to choose, why to choose him and what he's good for.

Basically I'm looking into Hunter or Warlock

Thu May 18, 2006 10:04 pm
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

Warlocks are not very good first-characters. Do not choose them.

Go for warrior or hunter. Hunter supposedly levels the fastest out of all, since they aren't very gear dependent.

Thu May 18, 2006 10:34 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Warriors are awsome. Rogues are pretty good. In my oppinon Alliance are better than Horde so pick them too =P

Thu May 18, 2006 11:21 pm
[n00b] Member

2 things, alliance are a bunch of whiney faggots, and dont pick a lock for a first class, pretty confusing, and hunters own locks anways..

Fri May 19, 2006 12:02 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

first off horde > alliance... why? cuz the alliance are a bunch of fat 13 yos .... horde attracts older mature people...

warlocks > hunters... my main is a lock... my fav class by far.... although there may be a nerf coming soon they still pwn all other classes hands down... i'm not a F*CKING wowhead but if theres one thing i do know how to do in the game its killing allies.. i pwn all classes laughably...

Fri May 19, 2006 12:18 am
[n00b] Member

lol, stn you pwn anything but stunlock rogues, GG... once they get their sap on you, your succy is dead, no seduce, then let the stun locks begin. :D
<--- 60 rogue, i can beat locks 2/3 times, dagger spec tho

Fri May 19, 2006 12:41 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

F*CK succy, i sac my void... when i was SM/DS i'd sac 2 voids just to F*CK wit with people...

Fri May 19, 2006 12:51 am
Forum Newbie

lol, stn you pwn anything but stunlock rogues, GG... once they get their sap on you, your succy is dead, no seduce, then let the stun locks begin. :D

Hmm do I have anything to do with this post ? no ? and yes.. warlocks can take rogues.. but not rogues with the right specc.. you can SAP ME.. but i can Seduce you.. ect ect..

Or i can summon Felhunter for IMPROVED stealth.. and be close to you when the duel start.. and you never gonna SAP / AMBUS or BACKSTAP me.. And got detect greater invisibility too ..

Warlocks got the LOVELY SPELL who is called Death Coil.. 5sec instant FEAR and arround 700 health to me, you cant do anything to get out of the fear... in that 5sec, i can dot you with all my damage dots and cast fear you.. cast a shadowbolt and hit you with 1000-2500 + Shadowburn 1000-2000 instant... and down the rogues go.
<----- 60 warlock Dunemaul EU / 45days played in lvl 60.. so i know what im talking about

*GG*
stn :D

Fri May 19, 2006 3:09 am
Arent paladins or whatever the best all around?

Fri May 19, 2006 6:20 am
European Ambassador

bubble boys? nah.. Priest with plate.. they suckzor.
Alliance is the easiest to play, horde is much harder. lvl'ing and stuff.
imo.
I think horde is much more fun and everybody dosnt have blonde hair.

My first lvl 60 is a Priest, Undead.
so, priest ftw :D easy to find grp for instance's, grindin and such.
Troll priest: they have shadow guard, there is very similar to shammans lightning shield or what ever its called. Deal dmg to melee attackers.
Which I think is nice for pvp. Not very nice for instance, just more aggro - And priest dont like aggro :roll:
UD Priest: They can deal a curse to melee attackers that reduce their dmg by 20.
We lack druid and priest on our server, so for me it isnt very hard to find grp's imo I prefer going with someone I know, cuz ther is alot of noobs. How the hell did they even get to lvl 60?
So stnbabz and me = pure pwnage :shock: :P

Fri May 19, 2006 7:40 am
[n00b] Member

Tr|ck wrote:

Hmm do I have anything to do with this post ? no ? and yes.. warlocks can take rogues.. but not rogues with the right specc.. you can SAP ME.. but i can Seduce you.. ect ect..

Or i can summon Felhunter for IMPROVED stealth.. and be close to you when the duel start.. and you never gonna SAP / AMBUS or BACKSTAP me.. And got detect greater invisibility too ..

Warlocks got the LOVELY SPELL who is called Death Coil.. 5sec instant FEAR and arround 700 health to me, you cant do anything to get out of the fear... in that 5sec, i can dot you with all my damage dots and cast fear you.. cast a shadowbolt and hit you with 1000-2500 + Shadowburn 1000-2000 instant... and down the rogues go.
<----- 60 warlock Dunemaul EU / 45days played in lvl 60.. so i know what im talking about

*GG*
stn :D

i meant to say vision, lol sorry... BUT, stn, if you have your succy out, i sap you, your succy seduces me then WoTF, kill her, restealth, stun, do what ever, yeah, deathcoil, but by the time my stun locks are up, and you get your death coil off, all i need is a evis and im sure your going to be dead... unless you use a HS, lol man that pisses me off.

Fri May 19, 2006 9:37 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Fri May 19, 2006 10:34 am
[n00b] Member

we have 3 warriors a paladin a hunter a rogue a priest another hunter would be great i had to give mine upand go bak to my warrior because my accounts but i love my hunter they pwn

Fri May 19, 2006 10:52 am
Profile WWW
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

n00bfest is alliance on Ner'zhul, enough said. That's why I don't play with n00bfest.

As for Horde leveling harder than Alliance, I call B.S. I've had a much easier time leveling my Horde char than my Alliance char. Let me tell you, having Grom'gol in STV is a god-given gift.

If you wanna play with n00bfest, you're gonna have to make an alliance char. If you wanna play with Phucker and I.. we're horde on Dark Iron. And if you wanna play with Zepto.. you're going to have to move to Europe.

P.S.

Shadow priests > all x2. And Undead Shadowpriest > regular Shadowpriest due to Devouring Plague. F*CK Curse of Weakness. It's all about Devouring Plague.

Fri May 19, 2006 11:37 am
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

the game is totally different pre 40, but once you get to 45ish, the game for horde and alliance is pretty much the same, same zones, same quests... so basically, what ever you think looks cooler =P

Fri May 19, 2006 11:58 am
Profile YIM
Lazer Jesus

Oh also, if you're under 18 years old, being horde adds a +50 to thinking that you're so incredibly evil for being a horde character.

Fri May 19, 2006 12:53 pm
[n00b] Member

angry, I have no clue what you mean by that post, but what if I'm soon to turn 18, like I am...

oh, and I've decided to go orc hunter, just because.

Fri May 19, 2006 3:13 pm
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

Real pros don't pick sides; they auto assign.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Fri May 19, 2006 3:57 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Maggott

angry, I have no clue what you mean by that post, but what if I'm soon to turn 18, like I am...

oh, and I've decided to go orc hunter, just because.

Bad choise hunters are the most boring clas there is in end game. My main is hunter and im so thinking of going back to warrior but i cant give upp my shinny epics...

--Feet of Clay

Fri May 19, 2006 4:55 pm
Profile ICQ
[n00b] Member

cuz the alliance are a bunch of fat 13 yos

Im not a fat 13 year old vision 8)

oh btw, what spec are you now?

Fri May 19, 2006 11:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next