n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Who are the Eve players??? 
[n00b] Member

Post Who are the Eve players???
up until recently i diddnt know anyone else played.

who are ya! sound off, what are your toons in Eve Online?

Turkey - Alessa Hephestis

*NOTE*

I no longer play Eve, but still keep an account open incase i run back some day. The game was fun, but only if i was playing with friends. It gets really dull if you run a shipping/security escourt business by yourself.

n00bfest presents
BROKEN MUGEN

Last edited by Turkey_Testicles on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:31 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Who are the Eve players???
I used to play it religiously and just gave up after just doing missions over and over and got bored to death. I have my almost uber shield tanking Drake and also have a hulk :) When I was playing I also saw Coach playing it occasionally.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 am
[n00b] Member

I currently play i thought i was the only one.

Shoken Cryad- is my name

Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:06 pm
Supreme Spammer

i kind of play eve a bit. i use my buddies secondary account, but we are having trouble getting funding for it so its offline for now, but it will hopefully be back soon.

the characters name is CyrusDevil

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:11 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

well, im not currently in any corp, (npc corp Perkon). Do lvl 3 and 4 missions in caldari space and run a salvage op and transport security for small corps in low sec. (still not confortable enough for null sec, at least not on my own). where yall based out of?

n00bfest presents
BROKEN MUGEN

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:43 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

I just returned to Eve. I'm not in a any corp, and currently running level 3 missions and some mining in Caldari space. We should hook up.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:58 pm
[n00b] Member

we should totaly have sex reborn. lol my toon is Alessa Hephestis. Send an eve-mail and let me know who you are. i wouldent mind ratting for you while you mine. even have a small mining osprey for when i come accross morstles during missions.

n00bfest presents
BROKEN MUGEN

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:21 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

I hide out in Minmatar space. I float around .5 sectors and do my thing I am in the starting corp that sucks balls. I mine and I shoot down stuff.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:17 pm
[n00b] Member

Yeah it sounds great. My toon is Lijie. I've been away for a long time so I'm re-learning many things now. I haven't done any pvp yet, except for getting my cans flipped by some fools (were gone by the time I got my Drake over there).

I'm currently going to get my Battleship (Raven) while I finish off the level 3 missions. My hulk is all set for mass mining, but I think I'll spend some time on the weekends for mining.

My plan: Get Raven, do level 4s for ISK along with part time mining, and train and save up for a Command ship for doing level 5s, while I get either a Rokh or a heavy assault ship for some pvp.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:31 pm
Supreme Spammer

my buddy plays a lot. he is awesome at it. he has a drake (a caldari battlecruiser) and he can solo lvl 4s with it (possibly lvl 5s too).

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:37 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

fuuuucccckkkk you guys are way above me lol.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:16 pm
One-Eyed Elder, Senior Admin

Reborn wrote:
I used to play it religiously and just gave up after just doing missions over and over and got bored to death. I have my almost uber shield tanking Drake and also have a hulk :) When I was playing I also saw Coach playing it occasionally.

This. I was playing until I realized it would take over a year to get the ship I wanted. So, I quit. I wasn't gonna pay monthly to train for a year or more.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:37 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

what ship did you want?

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:38 pm
[n00b] Member

Been playing for 2 and a half years roughly. Character names is Fireraven, and based out of a class 5 wormhole. Honestly didn't know anyone else played.

And Coach? You can get into even a carrier within 3 months if you train up your learning skills before hand with some decent implants. I can't really say much though, at 73mil SP, only ships I can't fly are Minmatar and Titans, everything else is fair game :D

Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:31 pm
[n00b] Member

Quick question : what is Eve about? I've seen some footage of it but I wasnt sure of what the goal of the game was, against who you are fighting, graphics and gamplay, how is it?

Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:55 pm
[n00b] Member

i actualy like it. its one of those games that keeps you in the universe even if your not logged on.

its a mature game, dont see many people under the age of 17

it is possable to earn enough credits within the game to pay for your monthly fee. in otherwords, you can pay for gametime with in-game money called pilot licenses if i remember correctly.

game play isnt limited to combat, and unlike most games, isnt centered around it either. you can be a combat pilot that specalizes in PVP or PVE or both. But you can be a freighter, explorer, archiologist, scientist, the whole nine yards.

My character specalizes in transport security (ship weapons are a mix of pvp and pve effective platforms based around missiles) but i also have a few salvage and small time freighter ships for short range transports.

all in all, its a realistic representation of what life would be like in a galactic community. they have a trial you can download to test the game out if you want. its not a bullshit trial either, so check it out if your interested.

will warn you though, this game is realistic, mature (sometimes), and involves math...lots and lots of math....calculating flight speed as a factor to missile flight time and explosion radius to determin how much damage im going to do to a target....then theres factoring ship size and enemy flight path and yeah...

its not a game for the impatient, or the stupid. if you can handel the learning curve, its actualy a really cool game.
(if you do play im warning you, the song "Miner Stories" will put you to F*CKING sleep no matter how awake you are)

n00bfest presents
BROKEN MUGEN

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:47 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Coach wrote:
Reborn wrote:

This. I was playing until I realized it would take over a year to get the ship I wanted. So, I quit. I wasn't gonna pay monthly to train for a year or more.

Yeah, games that you pay a monthly fee for will intentionally waste your time.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:40 pm
[n00b] Member

Im trying to get my account started back up, and put in a petition so i can get my info...
Anyone wanna help a n00b at the game out? Its mighty lonely in game when you dont know anyone

Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:16 pm
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

played the demo but thats about it. Seems pretty cool but i really didnt have the time to figure out what i was doing. Here are a few intresting stories about this game. This is one of the reasons i wanted to play it.

A game that lets things like this happen is amazing in my book. It takes some serious planing and dedication to pull this kind of shit off.

http://eve.klaki.net/heist/

http://digg.com/news/gaming/Largest_MMO ... 30_000_USD

Man is not free unless government is limited.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.

We should measure welfare's success by how many people leave welfare, not by how many are added.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:27 am
[n00b] Member

alright my account is back online. Im downloading the client to my external HD right now, so I can travel and play... shoot me EVE-Mail, and let me know who you are

KarumbaK

Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next