n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 8:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 NEW MAPS!! 
Forum Maggott

Post NEW MAPS!!
NEW MAPS CORPSE!!!!! Need I say more?

Its kinda getting old...I was in with the server full one day...and everyone wanted something new....Im all for professional server an all...but at least put fun maps on iceworld server...

Play and you will die. The question is.....who will die more?

Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:29 pm
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

There's a lot of shit to do. This is at the bottom of the queue.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:42 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Maggott

ok...just letting you guys know...eveyone wants this done...I would think pleasing the ppl would be on top of your list of things to do....Im not bitching...just trying to help.

Also...Corpse...I quit final fantasy xi the other day...I play on sanf alot more now. Can you activate my admin please.

That is all for now...and to everyone else!!! HI!!!!

Play and you will die. The question is.....who will die more?

Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:02 pm
[n00b] Member

Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

read the sticky in the main forum and what i posted on the newspage.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:12 pm
Profile WWW
Community Owner

Post First on my list?
You have to keep in mind that this is not my day job. First thing on my list is to do my "real" job, and enjoy my personal time with my family.

The first thing on my "play-time" list is to play CS with my SANF buds. Second thing on that list is to F*CK with server settings and map lists and lots of other stuff that I like to call "bullshit".

While the contributions have been extremely helpful is taking some of the financial burden off of me and easing the pain on my pocketbook, corpsehumper.com isn't exactly what I would call "making a living".

I consider myself lucky that the contributions have actually paid for about half of my server rental fees. I am truly honored and very thankful to all those who have contributed.

That said,... the revenue generated by CorpseHumper.com doesn't begin to pay for Gman's time or my time in setting up and maintaining the servers and trying desparately to build a community that we can all enjoy.

Still,... for some reason.... I absolutely love it. I love running this place. I love modifying it. I love chasing nubz and calling them names. I pity the fool that tries to ruin my fun.

Maps? Well, that's another story. We've had MANY a map debate ever since the beginning of time. While fun maps are exactly that (fun), they don't bring in the players. I still have to change CZ to Iceworld from time-to-time, so that it'll fill up before we can play a "real" map. Funmaps was a failure. It was 24/7 Iceworld, or a vacant loser-ville. No middle ground. There's only so long I can play Iceworld before switching to something else, and I'm able to satisfy that Iceworld Urge in the regular servers when the load is light.

Admins? I hate to tell you all this (because it's a big secret!) but we had some worthless F*CKING admins before. Not necessarily bad PEOPLE, just bad admins. Admins that either didn't get along with the majority of other admins, or admins that just didn't actually do ANYTHING besides tsay and vote_map and completely ignore noobs while they cry for help. Many people will remain as regulars, but not get thier admin powers back. ALL admins will be required to read and abide by the rules and suggested behavior posted on the "ADMINS" page, or they will lose their powers. Period. No exceptions. No second chances.

Only good, honest, hard-working admins need to apply. No hard-asses, no pussies, and no worthless ass-munches.

Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:00 pm
Profile WWW
Sexual Chocolate

i dont think we need "funmaps" i think we need somthing different in the roto. somthing like assault_upc or a map that is like a regular map.

Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:12 pm
Profile YIM
Game Server Admin

How about assault_1337? that was a cool map.

Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:23 am
is a faggot

I think we should put back an fy_iceworld but on CZ, That attracts more people than gman short stumpy penis. plus I find myself urging for some good poonage on an iceworld server. I miss those 1.5 days, pwning nubz with sg from long range on iceworld.

Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:50 am
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

My short stumpy penis attracts LOTS of people. You have NO idea.

-- Hunter S Thompson

Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:57 am
Profile WWW
Community Owner

I have a new plugin to play with on adminmod.

It's designed to LURE people to the server when it's empty, or it falls below a certain number of players, by changing to a pre-determined map.

I've been thinking about setting both servers to go to Iceworld when the player count goes below 5. It can be set to stay there until the player count gets to 10-12 or so, then it goes back to it's normal map cycle.

I'm gonna try to modify and compile it this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes.

Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:57 pm
Profile WWW
is a faggot

Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]