n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 5:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 This should settle it 

Is Parsinator a small dicked pu$$y?
yes? 36%  36%  [ 10 ]
yes? 36%  36%  [ 10 ]
no? 14%  14%  [ 4 ]
no? 14%  14%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 28

This should settle it 
Forum Newbie

Post This should settle it
haha hows this. Lets hope the Poll works

If you camp you suck.

If you dont rush your a bitch.

Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:41 pm
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

I bet I know which one single solitary person voted no...

And I bet he's a dirty camel-jockey that uses a name in CS that rhymes with "arsinator"

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
Spammer Hopeful

I have not voted yet just to tell you. Moristicillia...do I even know you or are u just some dutchbag that says, "HEY, from what I see, he seems like a bad guy so i'll jack off to the fact that I insulted him."

You know what this reminds me of...liberals that just watch TV and see, wow a soldier died...I HATE BUSH BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THE NEWS TELLS ME.

Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:44 pm
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

Well, soldiers do die.. and you are a HOMOSEXUAL. What the F*CK is your point?

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:48 pm
Profile WWW
Spammer Hopeful

My point is someone may just see somthing and believe what they see, I compared his thoughts to the liberal media playing everything bad going on in Iraq to get people against Bush instead of any of the good it is doing.

Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:50 pm
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

It's nothing like the liberal media. People over there DO die, and conservative media reports it too.

What liberal media DOESN'T report is when Marines bomb the shit out of terrorist villiages and avenge the thousands of people that they've killed in the name of their bullshit cause. They DON'T report when army engineers or private contractors restore power/water to cities and towns that haven't had it in months. They don't report the children in afghanistan that got to eat fresh, american food after the US dropped millions of dollars of humanitarian aide to them.

Jesus, analyze shit a little deeper or don't F*CKING do it at all. Goddamned cameljocky.

-- Hunter S Thompson

Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:54 pm
Profile WWW
Spammer Hopeful

Oh my god :roll: ... re-read my post, you stupid F*CKING dumbass. Oh my F*CKING god.
1) I was comparing him to someone who watches the liberal media and agrees with it.
2) You said the same exact thing I do:

Parsinator wrote:
liberal media playing everything bad going on in Iraq to get people against Bush instead of any of the good it is doing.

Dumbfuck wrote:
What liberal media DOESN'T report is when Marines bomb the shit out of terrorist villiages and avenge the thousands of people that they've killed in the name of their bullshit cause. They DON'T report when army engineers or private contractors restore power/water to cities and towns that haven't had it in months. They don't report the children in afghanistan that got to eat fresh, american food after the US dropped millions of dollars of humanitarian aide to them.

Sometimes you seem so smart but then other times you just totally miss things as if you just don't want to see what is there.

Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:02 pm
Veteran Spammer

Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:07 pm
Community Owner

I voted no. I already pooned Parsinator's buttocks until my belly was full.

I'm done chewing on his anus for now.

No hard feelings.

Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:28 pm
Profile WWW
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

You blamed liberals for saying that soldiers die when the conservative media reports the same thing: TELLS the truth.

People don't hate the liberal media for reporting the truth, they hate them for hand picking what the truth should be.

You stupid F*CKING goon, read what I SAY before you get pissy and think I trounced your ass for no reason.

-- Hunter S Thompson

Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:58 pm
Profile WWW
Spammer Hopeful

This has nothing to do with Iraq at all...This is about some jerkoff that doesn't like me because a couple other people don't. You took a simple analogy and jerked it off so much that now it has become a topic of war. You amaze me sometimes.

Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:34 am
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

You mentioned war in your shitty analogy. Go back to sleep, you stupid raghead sonofabitch.

-- Hunter S Thompson

Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:34 am
Profile WWW
Veteran Spammer

gman it isnt worth it, its pars... dont bother... just go and rub one off and take a nap :lol:

Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:27 am
Veteran Spammer

Anyway, this topic is over.

Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:30 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 14 posts ]