n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:49 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ] 
 Super EZ command to prevent Hackers 
Forum Newbie

Post Super EZ command to prevent Hackers
this week there have been an awful lot of suspicious players in the server. if you want to prevent them from wall hacking and using other player skins that give an unfair advantage, all you have to do is set the sv_pure to 1 or 2. sure, it doesn't let the few people who use custom skins to continue doing so, but i for one think zero wall hackers/unfair skins abusers > having custom skins.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:07 pm
Game Server Admin

Post Re: Super EZ command to prevent Hackers
Server is set to sv_pure 1. This will not stop wall hackers or anything like that.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:59 pm
Forum Newbie

oh, nevermind then. wasn't sure since i heard someone say they were using gun skins. i guess i'm just a noob complaining hacks when i get killed -_- it does stop vac-safe materials wall hacks though. but i guess if you make your own or something then you might be able to get around vac.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:18 pm
Forum Newbie

actually your server still allows material wall hackers. so if you want to prevent wall hackers, there's settings and stuff to put on the server to prevent that (while running sv_pure 1 instead of 2, you need to update the servers whitelist, which specifies what materials players are allowed to modify) the only reason I can see that you wouldn't take those measures is if some n00b members hack. well, on the otherhand, i guess you all just want to keep the players who come to the server to legitimately use skins to spruce up their game, i guess i'm just biased because i don't see how doing that is going to increase one's enjoyment of the game. if i keep encountering wall hackers, i may have to find me another server that has as fun people as this, with rotating maps, which there are very few, if any, of those.

Last edited by impulse on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:04 pm
[n00b] Member

impulse wrote:
actually your server still allows material wall hackers. so if you want to prevent hackers, there are things you can do to prevent that. but i know at least one n00b member that hacks, so it makes sense that you wouldn't.

lolwut?

Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:53 pm
Game Server Admin

impulse wrote:
but i know at least one n00b member that hacks, so it makes sense that you wouldn't.

Shh, mother F*CKER. Givin away my secrets! :D

Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:59 pm
n00bfest Council

impulse wrote:
actually your server still allows material wall hackers. so if you want to prevent wall hackers, there's settings and stuff to put on the server to prevent that (while running sv_pure 1 instead of 2, you need to update the servers whitelist, which specifies what materials players are allowed to modify) the only reason I can see that you wouldn't take those measures is if some n00b members hack. well, on the otherhand, i guess you all just want to keep the players who come to the server to legitimately use skins to spruce up their game, i guess i'm just biased because i don't see how doing that is going to increase one's enjoyment of the game. if i keep encountering wall hackers, i may have to find me another server that has as fun people as this, with rotating maps, which there are very few, if any, of those.

Trust me, if you're gonna leave because of wall hackers than you should because I've banned about 5436327234 wall hackers in my years here.
If you think n00b members or any other member cheats, get a demo, submit it to Im thinking the elders ( I dont think you have access to send it to the NBI, But i could be wrong)

Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:53 pm
Profile YIM
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

This all coming from a guy that was VAC banned? Really?

Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:42 am
n00bfest Council

Sweet Pea wrote:

Thats the best friggen part.

Some advice. Stfu. That is all.

And what mossy said, if you think someone from n00b walls/hacks take a demo and submit it. Enough with this whole " illllll neevvvveerrr teeeeellllll" thing.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:46 am
n00bfest Council

Sweet Pea wrote:

I know I have been using this a lot but... "damn... shit just got real"

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:47 am
Forum Newbie

seriously, F*CK all you n00b assholes. it was funny when you were assholes to other people, but i got sick and tired of it.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:53 pm
n00bfest Council

holy shit, I have never seen a bigger cry baby... get over yourself...

Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:59 pm
Forum Newbie

lol, spoken like a true asshole.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:08 pm
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

I really wasn't trying to be rude. But you are assuming that we don't put certain settings on our server because our n00b members hack? I mean really? Come the F*CK on man. Have you SEEN half the people that play here? I mean you've got the hours, you had to have seen these people. Please tell me who you think "hacks".

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:14 pm
n00bfest Council

Have you seen the people around here? I'm clearly not the biggest asshole. Don't know why you are attacking me either, I wasn't the one that banned you.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:56 pm
Game Server Admin

Hito wrote:
Have you seen the people around here? I'm clearly not the biggest asshole. Don't know why you are attacking me either, I wasn't the one that banned you.

I think their are 2 asshole titles held in this community(maybe more)

1. Person with the largest asshole: Kano
2. Person who is the biggest asshole:(respectively) Joe..(unless someone leaped ahead of him?)

Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:32 pm
[n00b] Member

Waaambulance?

"OH BABY YOU BOUGHT ME A HALLMARK CARD AND SOME F*CKING ROSES. PLEASE BUST A LOAD IN MY SNATCH AND LET'S MAKE A CRITTER"
"LOL K"
*SPLAT*

-Gman

Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:18 pm
n00bfest Council

Just a little teamstacking bitch with no backbone. Throws out accusations but doesnt back it up AT ALL. Stfu. NEXT.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:55 am
n00bfest Council

impulse wrote:
seriously, F*CK all you n00b assholes. it was funny when you were assholes to other people, but i got sick and tired of it.

So it's only funny when we were assholes to each other and other people... but oh no... we were assholes to this bad ass here... we should be ashamed... you know what... let's close down n00bfest cause we were mean to this... "badass"

Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:45 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 19 posts ]