n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 GO 
Spammer Hopeful

Post Re: GO
dabadguy wrote:
why do people even like to use awps? so you can stand still the entire game waiting to click the mouse button one time? its the most boring way to play counterstrike, and nobody thinks you are cool for doing it
if someone thinks they are to "l33t" for n00bfest because you like awps, please GTFO now because nobody wants your ass here
oh yeah and its so skillfull to use a gun that only takes 1 bullet to kill a player.....real "l33t" .....losers....

badguy has the game figured out, end of discussion guys.[/sarcasm]

Standing still with an AWP is likely going to get yourself killed so ya... Also missing with the AWP is actually pretty common and people do it all the time, so one click isn't exactly what happens. If you think it's such a powerful gun then why don't you buy one and use it? Your response will probably be "I don't want to be gay", but in reality it's because you'd probably be bad with it which is why you are complaining.

Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:10 pm
Profile WWW
n00bfest Council

davep wrote:
dabadguy wrote:
why do people even like to use awps? so you can stand still the entire game waiting to click the mouse button one time? its the most boring way to play counterstrike, and nobody thinks you are cool for doing it
if someone thinks they are to "l33t" for n00bfest because you like awps, please GTFO now because nobody wants your ass here
oh yeah and its so skillfull to use a gun that only takes 1 bullet to kill a player.....real "l33t" .....losers....

badguy has the game figured out, end of discussion guys.[/sarcasm]

Standing still with an AWP is likely going to get yourself killed so ya... Also missing with the AWP is actually pretty common and people do it all the time, so one click isn't exactly what happens. If you think it's such a powerful gun then why don't you buy one and use it? Your response will probably be "I don't want to be gay", but in reality it's because you'd probably be bad with it which is why you are complaining.

This is the truth!
This has been argued over and over again. Everyone feels like the AWP is so easy to use. While everyone is correct in that it takes 1 shot (Most of the time), it is not easy to use. The AWP is actually a very very difficult weapon to master. Playing against anyone decent will make awping a nightmare. Awping consists of knowing the angles and choke points of every map. Suprisingly enough, most people who complain about awps use P90's (Judging by all past threads about awps). If you can't aim, you can't awp. If you can't move with the awp, youre dead. Everyone says awping is so easy, when infact it has extreme disadvantages if you're not quick enough or good enough to aim. Im sure if honestly see this, he will chime in too.. Competitive players use them because they are the single most important thing in a competitive match. A single Pick can change a round for a team.

Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:41 pm
Profile YIM
Not Worthy of [n00b]

waaaaaaa im mad cuz nobody thinks im l33et with my awp waaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no skill points for using the golden gun

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:12 pm
Not Worthy of [n00b]

I'm pretty sure awps were banned because players would NOT do their objectives, NOT help their teams, but sit in spawn and try to rack up kills with the most powerfull weapon in the game. Awps are cheap and I refuse to use it even if its not restricted.

I understand why so many players like it, because it makes you feel like you are good because you only have to land one hit.
The game is about objectives and rushing, not F*CKING your team over so you can feel good about your personal score.

Want to impress me? take out half the team in less than 10 seconds, plant the bomb, and hold the bombsite by yourself agaisnt the rest of the team.
This is alot more impressive than standing still with the golden gun while you let your teamates die.

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:21 pm
[n00b] Member

dabadguy wrote:
I'm pretty sure awps were banned because players would NOT do their objectives, NOT help their teams, but sit in spawn and try to rack up kills with the most powerfull weapon in the game. Awps are cheap and I refuse to use it even if its not restricted.

I understand why so many players like it, because it makes you feel like you are good because you only have to land one hit.
The game is about objectives and rushing, not F*CKING your team over so you can feel good about your personal score.

Want to impress me? take out half the team in less than 10 seconds, plant the bomb, and hold the bombsite by yourself agaisnt the rest of the team.
This is alot more impressive than standing still with the golden gun while you let your teamates die.

Your idea of counter strike is so far off. Your right about the game being about objectives but it's not about rushing. There are many way to complete your objective. I'm not sure where you got the mentality that if your not rushing with a p90 then your not doing it right but you're wrong. The game is about using strategies, positioning and superior aim/skill to win the round. There's a reason why there is a time limit each round. You just sound butt hurt about AWPs because you're the guy that rushes right into their crosshair at the beginning of the round. You always sound so angry about CS.

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:36 pm
Spammer Hopeful

dabadguy wrote:

I'm pretty sure I did that the other day against you and all I got was you crying cheats and that I was going to be watched by tons of admins for the next 2-3 months.

Also there's another objective you are forgetting about, and that's eliminating the other team.

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:48 pm
Profile WWW
Not Worthy of [n00b]

davep wrote:
dabadguy wrote:

I'm pretty sure I did that the other day against you and all I got was you crying cheats and that I was going to be watched by tons of admins for the next 2-3 months.

Also there's another objective you are forgetting about, and that's eliminating the other team.

you forget nobody likes you here and noone gives a F*CK about your comments on anything, you are annoying as F*CK and you need to go away

Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:23 am
Spammer Hopeful

dabadguy wrote:
davep wrote:
dabadguy wrote:

you forget nobody likes you here and noone gives a F*CK about your comments on anything, you are annoying as F*CK and you need to go away

I think you are confusing me with you.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:44 am
Profile WWW
Game Server Admin

someone call Orville...

Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:49 am
[n00b] Member

Clearly we have some pretty hardcore anti-AWP people, and that's fine, but it's also too bad.

The AWP is the most difficult gun to master in the whole game. The AWP in GO is even harder to use.

Being good with the AWP doesn't "just happen" it takes a lot of practice, therefore A LOT of people suck with, therefore A LOT of people get pissed when they get killed with it, because they can't use it.

In my opinion, people who are anti-AWP, are so because they suck with it.

The best defense against an AWP... is another AWP. Also, flashbangs, smoke grenades, maybe... you know... actual teamwork perhaps? No one is unstoppable just because they have an AWP.

If someone is pissing me off because they have an AWP, the solution is simple. I get one. I kill them. Problem solved. They buy another one. I kill them again. It's those who can't do this, are the ones who bitch.

The AWP is part of the game, it has ALWAYS been a part of the game. It's important for competition. If you don't like it, perhaps you're playing the wrong game maybe?

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

"It is better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!" - Emiliano Zapata

Owning nubs in CS since the betas.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:46 pm
n00bfest Council

Natural Stoner wrote:
Clearly we have some pretty hardcore anti-AWP people, and that's fine, but it's also too bad.

The AWP is the most difficult gun to master in the whole game. The AWP in GO is even harder to use.

Being good with the AWP doesn't "just happen" it takes a lot of practice, therefore A LOT of people suck with, therefore A LOT of people get pissed when they get killed with it, because they can't use it.

In my opinion, people who are anti-AWP, are so because they suck with it.

The best defense against an AWP... is another AWP. Also, flashbangs, smoke grenades, maybe... you know... actual teamwork perhaps? No one is unstoppable just because they have an AWP.

If someone is pissing me off because they have an AWP, the solution is simple. I get one. I kill them. Problem solved. They buy another one. I kill them again. It's those who can't do this, are the ones who bitch.

The AWP is part of the game, it has ALWAYS been a part of the game. It's important for competition. If you don't like it, perhaps you're playing the wrong game maybe?

This. Now I never said I have a problem with the awp in a competitive view because in a 5v5 its perfectly fine imo. He can awp you can flash/smoke/nade/ak/teamwork his ass off. Its all about making the other person uncomfortable. Get him out of his game and hell fold like a house of cards under a light breeze. My only issue I said with it is in a pub sense when its 12 v 12 and we have to wait the entire round because said guy didnt want to step out of spawn. I STILL THINK that a better aker can beat a good awper but thats personal opinion. push someone out of their comfort zone and they make mistakes. I learned that with highly competitive soccer and goalies. Make him make a mistake and capitalize on it.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:30 pm
[n00b] Member

awp is really easy to use, i suck balls and can do really good with a awp

Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:05 pm
Game Server Admin

If you get mad at people for using the AWP, you might as well get mad at people for using the P90.

The AWP may be a one shot kill (most of the time) but the p90 is just as bad. I don't think the AWP should be used in a pub for the pure fact that anyone "good" with the weapon and kill the server by dominating. I love the AWP. It definitely takes time to master. Try AWPing in a scrim and tell me it's an easy weapon.

The nigga has spoken!

Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:09 pm
[n00b] Member

P90 isn't as good in GO as it is in CS:S it seems like.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

"It is better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!" - Emiliano Zapata

Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:46 pm
n00bfest Council

Natural Stoner wrote:
P90 isn't as good in GO as it is in CS:S it seems like.

Its still ridiculous. For jokes I picked it up and fucked around and felt like a dirty french whore. Is it just me or do all the smgs feel nuts? Idk why but the spray patterns seem to be pretty tight and consistent.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:32 am
Game Server Admin

Anything on full auto in GO sucks ass! To be acurate you have to shoot in controlled bursts so they pretty well nerfed the P90, cause I glocked a guy trying to kill me with one the other day.

Is the AWP hard to master? Yes it is! What it also does is ruin the fun of the server, and that's the most important part of the game! Too many people get the AWP and stat whore or lop side the teams or just waste everyones's time by not doing the objective in order to stack kills and then cry like a bitch that killing the other team is an objective. I don't want to F*CKING wait for you to kill the other team round after round, it's not fun!

The pub is for fun, not to stat whore! AWP's are allowed in scrimming because they are a integeral part of compitition but try hards and stat whores ruin a pub for most everyone! I fully support the BANNING of AWPS, Auto Snipers (even the P90 if makes everyone happy) on the pub, cause it's place to have fun and make friends and not for headaches and frustration.

cptreynolds@n00bfest.com

Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:58 am
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

I support NO BANS of any guns. I support the way the game was meant to be played and ALL the guns that have been in CS for the past 13 years, which includes AWPs, auto snipers, and the P90.

This kind of talk supports my thesis that CS players have gone soft and become pussies.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:20 pm
Game Server Admin

Natural Stoner wrote:
I support NO BANS of any guns. I support the way the game was meant to be played and ALL the guns that have been in CS for the past 13 years, which includes AWPs, auto snipers, and the P90.

This kind of talk supports my thesis that CS players have gone soft and become pussies.

Lawl.....by far one of the funniest things i've read. Such a retarded statement.

Calling people pussies because they like to play a game without have to worry about slay/slapping/kicking people every round because they want to camp with an AWP. There's a time and place for everything. It only makes sense to ban or discontinue things to make something fun and fair for everyone. Banning AWPs in a scrim would be stupid, not in a pub.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:01 pm
[n00b] Member

"So you don't have to worry?"

Really?

Just because we disagree, doesn't make me "retarded." I've been playing this game since day 1, I want to play it the WAY IT'S MEANT TO BE PLAYED. Not your pu$$y, watered down version.

I want to play the game the way it was meant to be played. You don't. You want a modified version, because you can't handle the real thing, which makes you a pu$$y.

Which supports my thesis that CS players have gone soft and become pussies.

I wonder how many instances of ball-less-ness I have to have before I can confirm my theory as fact.

"Fair?"

You can use an AWP too. Therefore, IT IS FAIR.

Should we take out nades so I "don't have to worry" about getting naded?

Should we take out flashbangs so I "don't have to worry" about getting flashed?

What else should be taken out so that, "we don't have to worry?"

Let's just take out all the guns so we "don't have to worry" about getting killed at all. Then it can be "fun" and "fair" for everyone! Yay!

It's the pu$$y complainers, watering down, and dumbing down of CS that have made people soft. Now people can't handle it because they have to "worry" about awps. It's pure pussiness and it's sad.

Perhaps you should stick to BF, that should be a slow paced enough game for you to handle.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:18 pm
Game Server Admin

Natural Stoner wrote:
"So you don't have to worry?"

Really?

Just because we disagree, doesn't make me "retarded." I've been playing this game since day 1, I want to play it the WAY IT'S MEANT TO BE PLAYED. Not your pu$$y, watered down version.

I want to play the game the way it was meant to be played. You don't. You want a modified version, because you can't handle the real thing, which makes you a pu$$y.

Which supports my thesis that CS players have gone soft and become pussies.

I wonder how many instances of ball-less-ness I have to have before I can confirm my theory as fact.

"Fair?"

You can use an AWP too. Therefore, IT IS FAIR.

Should we take out nades so I "don't have to worry" about getting naded?

Should we take out flashbangs so I "don't have to worry" about getting flashed?

What else should be taken out so that, "we don't have to worry?"

Let's just take out all the guns so we "don't have to worry" about getting killed at all. Then it can be "fun" and "fair" for everyone! Yay!

It's the pu$$y complainers, watering down, and dumbing down of CS that have made people soft. Now people can't handle it because they have to "worry" about awps. It's pure pussiness and it's sad.

Never said you were retarded.....just a retarded statement.

I'm just wondering if you want to "play the way it's meant to be played". Sorry, didn't read the directions on what the "real way" is, why the F*CK are you still hear. Instead of bitching and complaining about a server you play for free on, stop being a pu$$y and buy your own server so you can stop playing with pussies! Either deal with the shit or GTFO.

Also.....you sound mad.......youmadbro?

Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next