n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 GO 
[n00b] Member

Post Re: GO
Thanks for putting in the extra 3 minutes into your post and actually coming up with an intelligent response.

Instead, your response is essentially, "umadbro?"

Nice work.

Did you ever consider that maybe I'm talking about the GO server since nothing is disabled and it should stay that way?

Guess not.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

"It is better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!" - Emiliano Zapata

Owning nubs in CS since the betas.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:35 pm
Game Server Admin

Natural Stoner wrote:
Thanks for putting in the extra 3 minutes into your post and actually coming up with an intelligent response.

Instead, your response is essentially, "umadbro?"

Nice work.

Did you ever consider that maybe I'm talking about the GO server since nothing is disabled and it should stay that way?

Guess not.

I knew exactly what you're talking about. Can't really take you serious when you run around calling people pussies over a video game. I have real life shit to deal.

http://www.cevo.com/

^ They might actually give a shit about how good you are. Because nobody here does.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:38 pm
[n00b] Member

If you have "real life shit to deal" (because no one else does either, just you right?) then why are you going back and forth with me on the forum?

Based on your response, you clearly don't understand what I'm talking about. I said nothing about how good I am or not. I never even mentioned such a thing. Just you. And it's not subject being discussed.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

"It is better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!" - Emiliano Zapata

Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:01 pm
Spammer Hopeful

So what does everyone think about Counter-Strike: Global Offensive? I think it's a great game and an amazing balance of skill and graphical detail which is basically the skill involved in 1.6 and the graphic detail of CSS.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
Game Server Admin

I like the game a lot! I find it more challenging and the improved graphics are much nicer to look at. The only complaint is the buy menu, I wish they put back the pre-set buys.

Wow, nice fight NS and Token. I had a few giggles following that one. Since you commented off my post NS and obviously missed the whole part of the AWPS causing nothing but headaches I will have to disagree with Token about your statement being retarded and just say you are RETARDED!

But we still love ya, retard and all.....♥

cptreynolds@n00bfest.com

Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:56 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

all in all, the awp is still op :p

Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:29 pm
Game Server Admin

i think the difference here that token was trying to get at isn't that we are catering to newbies, but rather that we are trying to keep the traffic of the server up. if maps get one sided (regardless of which map is being played), the players getting annihilated on the losing team tend to leave, which makes the map more one sided causing more players to leave. higher traffic on our servers helps our community grow, and that is one of our main goals. we don't want to be just this small group of "purist" 1337 gamers (yes there are some in our community that like that, which is totally cool); we want to grow into a large group of friends who are gamers. the gaming brings us together, but we are here for fun. the more we grow, the more opportunity we have to create additional servers that cater to different variations of CS or other games entirely, and with more growth those additional servers can actually stay populated to attract even more players. however, if we keep telling everyone to F*CK off or they are pussies for not wanting to play the game without mods we are driving people away and limiting ourselves and the potential of this community.

i typically don't get involved much in these types of discussions, because i think they tend to be fairly pointless. in this case, i feel the bickering has gotten "retarded," and i felt the need to interject.

this community is important to me. i have made many friends here, which now go beyond gaming. i'll likely be attending a n00b wedding in the spring, i've partied at Gman's house a couple times, and i got shitfaced out of my mind with some crazy one-eyed F*CKER and his wife in vegas a couple months ago when they visited on vacation. my point being, i came to the server for the game, and i had fun, but i stay for the people. make any changes to the game you want - awps, mods, whatever - and i'll still come back to "hang out" with my friends. but it was the fun of the server the attracted me in the first place, and personally, i don't want want to deny other players that opportunity, whether they are newbies or just new to n00bfest.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:44 pm
[n00b] Member

-Purple- wrote:
i think the difference here that token was trying to get at isn't that we are catering to newbies, but rather that we are trying to keep the traffic of the server up. if maps get one sided (regardless of which map is being played), the players getting annihilated on the losing team tend to leave, which makes the map more one sided causing more players to leave. higher traffic on our servers helps our community grow, and that is one of our main goals. we don't want to be just this small group of "purist" 1337 gamers (yes there are some in our community that like that, which is totally cool); we want to grow into a large group of friends who are gamers. the gaming brings us together, but we are here for fun. the more we grow, the more opportunity we have to create additional servers that cater to different variations of CS or other games entirely, and with more growth those additional servers can actually stay populated to attract even more players. however, if we keep telling everyone to F*CK off or they are pussies for not wanting to play the game without mods we are driving people away and limiting ourselves and the potential of this community.

i typically don't get involved much in these types of discussions, because i think they tend to be fairly pointless. in this case, i feel the bickering has gotten "retarded," and i felt the need to interject.

this community is important to me. i have made many friends here, which now go beyond gaming. i'll likely be attending a n00b wedding in the spring, i've partied at Gman's house a couple times, and i got shitfaced out of my mind with some crazy one-eyed F*CKER and his wife in vegas a couple months ago when they visited on vacation. my point being, i came to the server for the game, and i had fun, but i stay for the people. make any changes to the game you want - awps, mods, whatever - and i'll still come back to "hang out" with my friends. but it was the fun of the server the attracted me in the first place, and personally, i don't want want to deny other players that opportunity, whether they are newbies or just new to n00bfest.

I definitely agree with this.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:07 am
Game Server Admin

-Purple- wrote:

This is what I was trying to say. I suck at expressing my shit through words. Thanks Purp!

Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4