n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 5:39 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 admin abuse 
Forum Newbie

Post admin abuse
why am i getting slayed for saying "why dont they just restrict awps" if you dont want people to use them... simple question and hito decides to slay me and start giving me lip. are you kidding me. grow up....how do you give someone like this power to admin? beyond rediculous. then he goes on a rant about how hes god. like no ur not dude get a life hahahahaha.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:03 am
n00bfest Council

Post Re: admin abuse
skyliengtrftw wrote:
why am i getting slayed for saying "why dont they just restrict awps" if you dont want people to use them... simple question and hito decides to slay me and start giving me lip. are you kidding me. grow up....how do you give someone like this power to admin? beyond rediculous. then he goes on a rant about how hes god. like no ur not dude get a life hahahahaha.

Well since I did offer you the chance to send an e-mail to the elders instead of doing this publicly, I might as well explain the details since you did leave plenty out.

I slay a guy for AWP, I announce No AWPs or AUTO SNIPERS. You then proceed to talk shit about how we can't restrict awps and this is a bad server so I slay you. You get all mad at ask me why don't you restrict awps and where does it say that it isn't in the rules. I, Along with half the server, tell you to read the MOTD, you read in and then continue to say "Why don't you just restrict Awps" which I was already typing the answer "Because Mani broke it and they haven't figured out a fix for it yet" but other people IN THE SERVER were already telling you the answer and you kept going on about it, so I figured "hey maybe if you weren't alive, you could read what everybody said" but apparently you took offence to that too. And btw yes I can shoot lighting bolts. Anyways, You kept on trashing the server even after the people around you and I told you what the problem was. But then you decided to make it personal and tell me I have no friends or life in RL and you said I had no power in real life so I decided to use it all in ingame. I also believe there was a gay slar of HOMOSEXUAL thrown my way. So please when ur posting something accusing an Admin of admin abuse, please don't let ur douchebaggry show through, it's not becoming of you, and pretty much makes my point.

Good Day Sir,
Hito
Server Admin
Council Member

Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:01 am
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

God damnit. I want a rage post. I'm jealous now.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:31 am
[n00b] Member

On our servers, admins ARE god. You do what they say, or you do not play on our servers.

Simple as that.

You're lucky Hito is one of our more merciful gods. If he didn't have a bangin' hot GF to appease him nightly (probably multiple times a night), he would be filled with much more aggression and would smite you. Probably multiple times. You would have gotten smotten, or smote. Your shit would have been fucked.

Player [[n00b] Reborn''] [STEAM_0:1:456925]
Time 02/21/2010 @ 17:17:03

Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:49 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]