n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 1:23 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 HOW TO LOSE YOUR ADMIN IN LESS THAN A WEEK 

When Parsinator dies, it should be a national holiday?
yes 44%  44%  [ 14 ]
yes 44%  44%  [ 14 ]
no 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
no 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 32

HOW TO LOSE YOUR ADMIN IN LESS THAN A WEEK 
Community Owner

Post HOW TO LOSE YOUR ADMIN IN LESS THAN A WEEK
Parsinator you stupid HOMOSEXUAL.

I was trolling in Iceworld last night under the alias "Turd Ferguson".

I like to play on all servers from time-to-time under an alias and observe how my admins handle themselves.

In 3 days Parsinator has used the slay command 30 times, and twice it was to slay entire teams.

While I was trolling, I saw him slay someone who ran over him with the jeep in jeepathon. I asked him about it and he said he TK'd him on purpose.

A few minutes later he slays him again. Said he insulted his race or some shit that time.

Every 15 minutes Parsinator starts a map vote.

When Dixie gets on the server and Parsinator is still being gay, I kick Parsinator. Me and Dixie get a laugh out of it. Parsinator comes back and threatens to report me if I do it again. I tell him I think he's a bad admin for using map changes and slaying people too much. We fuss at each other and I kick him again.

A few minutes after he comes back, I change my name to CorpseHumper and leave the server.

Well, he has a total F*CKING melt-down shit-fit then. That's when he REALLY fucked up.

He does exactly what I told people not to do. He starts sending IMs to Mandy. He says he better not lose his admin over that, cusses at her and calls her a whore. She blocks him from AIM. He changes names, talks bad about me, cusses me, and says he's going to go abuse and ban people in the server while he still has the power. Then he asks for our address, because he's got "connections", like he's gonna send someone here to kick my ass or something.

Hey C*CK. Here it is:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(Had to delete it. Too many people wanting to stop by and blow me.)

You better hope they F*CKING kill me you little mother F*CKER. And if they don't, you better get your arab ass on a F*CKING camel and pray to Allah that you don't ever see me.

Let's see if you have a pair... what's YOUR address? I gave you mine. Come on pu$$y. Give me your address... PLEASE.

You have lost your admin.

Threaten me again, or cuss out my daughter again. Go ahead. I am begging you.

You F*CKING jackass. If you beg, I might not ban you. I might ban you anyway, but who knows?

Last edited by CorpseHumper on Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:59 pm
Profile WWW
Community Owner

I bet I haven't used the slay command 30 times since the server started, by the way. And I never use it unless it's on an AFK.

The rest of you rookie admins better take note and actually READ the admin information posted on the front news page. Follow the links and read it all.

The rest of the hW clan should tread lightly on this thread. I know your instincts will tell you to defend your friend, and that's admirable. But he fucked up. He fucked up royally.

Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

I cant believe it. Anyone who gets admin should be honored and try their best to go up not to go down. And worse of all you go annoying mandy, thats when you know your admin is gone fo sho(black language, it means for sure). I really thought you would be a good admin, but I guess I was wrong.

Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Maggott

ahhhh...so thats your address eh? I wonder how long will take me to drive from NC to there...hmmm
IM COMING MANDY!!!!*drives off*

Play and you will die. The question is.....who will die more?

Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:28 pm
Forum Maggott

I see parsinator has not been banned from this forum as yet:-) 6-1 vote...lol.

Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:32 pm
Veteran Spammer

Number of months as admin: 3
Number of times gotten in trouble: :!: 0:!:

Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:35 pm
[n00b] Member

HE NEVER EVEN KEPT HIS ADMIN FOR A WEEK!!!! At least you know you left with a new world record: shortest days as a admin. And corpse I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE NOW!!!! Im gonna send some of my connections to take care of u :lol:

Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Newbie

get his address and give mandy 10 minutes with him and a crowbar. owned?

i don't even know when i got admin...back on the 7 player server. maybe november?

i don't think i've ever been in trouble...at least, i wasn't told if i was.

buzz now that i have your address i'm gonna send you a book you'd like:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0757301428/qid=1088141032/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-8866172-8628756?v=glance&s=books[/url]

Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:21 am
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

I've always hated that F*CKER, Buzz, and you know it. Link knows it too.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:26 am
Profile WWW
Spammer Hopeful

Post Re: HOW TO LOSE YOUR ADMIN IN LESS THAN A WEEK
believe what u want, i will tell my side of the story now if anyone wants to know

i never used team slay, i asked adam to check the logs, but being the asshole he is he said no. i slayed one guy 2 times, for tking me and calling me a F*CKING persian. we were playing iceworld for about 45 min to an hour and someone asked for pumpo, so i put up a vote. it came out yes so i changed it. after about 50 rounds of pumpo, someone asked for a map change and someone backed it, so i put up a vote for jeepathon, there were alot of 1's then all of a sudden "turd furgueson" used admin_execall slot2 to make everyone vote 2, just to fullfill the votes of the players and spite the admin i changed it to that map

later i was talking to mandy. everything i said to her was a joke, u can ask her yourself if u want. i never cussed her out, and if i did it was all her calling me a penis and me calling her a penis back. i also never talked bad about you corpse and i was just using that give me your adress joke to tie it to was some stupid paki sed at school during the school year

p.s. sorry for the late reply i was at work all day

Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:41 am
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:44 am
Profile WWW
Forum Maggott

hmmmm....I dont know...Ive got constant complaints from mandy about not only this, but alot of other times you piss her off...I was with mandy on aim when all this was happening...If she coulda figured out how to use the program I think she woulda banned you :( (sorry mandy) But she did sound pissed. There was no joking there my friend.

Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:16 am
Forum Maggott

Oh wow....did I say my friend??? I meant to say, ass vomit...yeh thats it.
Shame on you for pissin mandy off! You go to hell!! you go to hell and you die!!!

Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:17 am
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

If she wanted him banned, she would've asked me to do it.

-- Hunter S Thompson

Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:10 am
Profile WWW
Community Owner

You have used the slayteam command twice. Once against team 1, and once against team 2.

I didn't just start running off at the mouth when I posted about you, F*CKER. I checked the logs. Using your wonid and the expression "struck down by parinator's wrath" I got a list of logs and looked at each of them.

Yes, you only used the slay command twice that night.... twice on each map we played. Maybe you don't remember it, but the logs don't lie. Two people were struck down by your wrath on each map we played. When someone would TK you, you would slay them. That's stupid, because they're dead the next round anyway.

I don't know how many times I have to tell people to leave Mandy out of this shit. Mandy is not your connection to me. Mandy is just someone trying to play and have a good time, and people bug the F*CKING piss out of her because I don't get on AIM much anymore because of them bugging the piss out of me.

You would have survived the slaying. You would have been busted down to rookie for a while probably.

What you DON'T realize, is that Mandy kept logs of the AIM conversation too. Yeah, you said you were joking... AFTER you got her upset and she blocked you the first time. It's not just her opinion either... she was copying and pasting the conversation to two other admins and everyone was saying how fucked up it was for you to say those things.

And now you come here and call me a liar, call Gman an asshole, and call Mandy a liar too.

You're a F*CKING rocket scientist genius mother F*CKER, aren't you? People have to learn to live-up to their mistakes and not try and find a F*CKING cop-out.

"I didn't do that."

"I didn't mean it that way"

"I was joking"

Denial is for pussies. I checked the logs. Fine. Have Gman check them too if you like. You have used the slay command 30 times and I am not making it up or blowing it out of proportion!! You have used the team slay command 2 times and the logs don't lie!

Since we've established that you have lied about your server activity, how are we supposed to assume you tell the truth about your IM activity?

You didn't ask for my address? You never called me any names? You never said you were going to go ban everyone on the server while you still had power? You didn't call Mandy a whore? Why are some of the conversations from a different IM name then? When did you change names and why? What was the nasty poem all about? You say a poem about a girl then suddenly claim afterwards that you didn't mean HER.

Don't come back in here playing Mr. Innocent. When you do, you just try to make other people look bad to save your own ass. F*CK you. F*CK you and everyone that looks like you, you F*CKING lying C*CK. Lie to me again mother F*CKER. Lie to me again and see how mad I can REALLY get.

Better yet, call me or my family or my friends liars again you little F*CKING prick.

You did it. Own up to it like a F*CKING man, you pu$$y.

Nice apology, you F*CKING towel-head.

Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:51 am
Profile WWW
Supreme Spammer

Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:42 am
Profile YIM WWW
Community Owner

"This fag has earned the title: DUTCH BAG"

Yes he has.

Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:15 am
Profile WWW
Supreme Spammer

I have your address now Corpse...don't make me start burning crosses in your front yard, AFRICAN AMERICAN. :D

Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:32 am
Profile YIM WWW
Veteran Spammer

Corpse, if you get naked pictures of men in your mail, I think it would be safe to assume that they are from someone here. AND TAHT DOESN'T INCLUDE ME.

Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:34 am
Supreme Spammer

Link, what the hell are you talking about? Corpse already has the double platinum lifetime subscription to PlayGirl.

Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:38 am
Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next