n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:42 am

Forum rules

- n00bfest is not the special olympics. It is a gaming community. Do not act like n00bfest is a retard daycare or you will be punished.
- Outright flames and flamebaiting will be punished.
- Even if you are not an adult, do your best to act like one.
- *NEW* Political/Religious News and NSFW posts do not belong here. Use the Videos, Links, Political/Religious News Discussion Forum
- Punishments range from warnings to permanent forum/gameserver bans.

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Been playing Splatoon! 
[n00b] Member

Post Been playing Splatoon!
Pretty cool game with a not so violent objective. I bought some broken Wii Us online and fixed em up so I can hand them out to a few friends to play along with me. Turns out they really like the game! Nintendo is the underdog in the console wars, but they are also the innovators as well. I've been sticking to the Nintendo exclusive franchise games. That seems to be the way to go nowadays. I try not to spend too much money on games either. Been finding some old consoles at the thrift stores and fixing them/cleaning them up and using them to get massive amounts of trade value at a local retro gaming place. Whenever they get a game in for the Wii U that I would consider a key title, they just hold it for me until I can pick it up. Wii U gamepads can be a pain to fix, so can voltage regulators on some of the older consoles. It pays off though. Might be kind of a lame hobby, but it keeps me busy on projects when I'm relaxing at home. Anyways, I haven't made a post on here in a very long time, I miss this place. This was the first forum that I ever trolled and absolutely felt passionate about. I never really felt like I had too many friends here though. When I met Genocide and Orex for the first time, I got this feeling that they thought I was just another fat nerd. They aren't wrong. Never met anyone like Corpsehumper though. That guy is one of a kind. Gman and Strange are super cool, but we never really clicked. I finally made a career change after so many years. It took me four years for my bachelors degree, and other year working for an ISP before I found something really good.

Anyway, take care of yourselves n00bs! Keep CS alive forever! lol!

Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:07 pm
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Been playing Splatoon!
Hey! That's really cool. I fangirl hard over Nintendo but I can't justify buying a Wii U with how little time I'll have to play it.

Splatoon is definitely an interesting game, I was able to play only a short demo so couldn't get a strong feel for the mechanics. That's a pretty cool hobby you have.

Keep checking in if you can.

Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:13 am
Game Server Admin

Sounds like fun! I eventually want to have one of every console!

Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:40 pm
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

SNES 4 lyfe

strangelegend@n00bfest.com

Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:24 am
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Have some SNES consoles that I've fixed up too! Right now, I use Killer Instinct to test them. LOL!

Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]