n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:32 am

Forum rules

- n00bfest is not the special olympics. It is a gaming community. Do not act like n00bfest is a retard daycare or you will be punished.
- Outright flames and flamebaiting will be punished.
- Even if you are not an adult, do your best to act like one.
- *NEW* Political/Religious News and NSFW posts do not belong here. Use the Videos, Links, Political/Religious News Discussion Forum
- Punishments range from warnings to permanent forum/gameserver bans.

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Site Updates? 
[n00b] Member

Post Site Updates?
The DONATE and SPONSORS are never updated;

1) the DONATE says something about how "donating is gonna get you rewards and that more details is gonna come soon" but thats been there since it was 1st posted months ago and I see no further details about reward donations.

2) Does the site still keep track of sponors? It doesn't seem to since I know that I made a contribution 1 1/2 months ago and my name was never posted on it nor anyone else that might have donated. (Surely I couldn't have been the only that have donated during those couple of months!!) I personally don't really care if my name is on it or not since Noobfest has been good to me, but others that wants to be recognized might get alittle pissed because this.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:41 pm
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

(he manages the money. don't look at me ;-))

When we order shirts, most donors will definately get 'em... shit takes time, though. We do this because it's fun - when it becomes a rigorous task, it loses its fun. Be cool, like the Fonz.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:47 am
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Post Sure
Fonz is kool because he always had Ritchie and Potheadsie to kick around!! :lol:

Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:25 am
Community Owner

Ok, so this prompted me to get off my ass and catch up a few things this morning:

1. The sponsors page has been updated. If people are willing to cough-up their money to help out with the site, the least I can do is take a few minutes to put their names up on the board. I apologize for the delays. There have been more donations, but only two "new" donors since the last update.

2. I updated the "Donate" page. I've listed some of the ideas I have for a rewards program. I would welcome any additional suggestions.

3. I've uploaded Kano's songs to the server and created a page with all of them listed on it. I need Gman to make it pretty and add the CorpseHumper header to it, but it's ready. All it has now is the raw html with the link info. All links are tested and functional.

http://www.corpsehumper.com/Kano.shtml

Like Gman kinda suggested, this site and the servers are some of those "Spare Time" projects. I'm sure most of you know how those things go. I toss money at it easier than I can toss time at it. It's actually easier for me to sacrifice the $100 a month in server fees than to sacrifice my free gaming time doing webpage updates.

Lucky for all of us, there's nobody to play with this morning. I had no choice but to buckle down and get some work done. ;-)

I'm kinda excited about the shirts, though. I have been doing some homework on those, and I know which company I'm going to use. We already have the artwork for the back of the shirts, which I'm very pleased with. Now we just need some artwork for the front. I'm debating whether it should be a small, centered, graphic thingy or a "Over the Pocket" thing. Should we get T-shirts with pockets on the front and a logo or something over the pocket, OR.... no pockets? The front logo art could still be either centered or put over the pocket area, even if there's no pocket.

I'll probably start a poll in another thread to get opinions on it.

Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:10 am
Profile WWW
is a faggot

Should be over the pocket area (However, no pocket), with a SMLL SANF logo on it.

Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:48 pm
Sexual Chocolate

Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:09 pm
Profile YIM
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

I need Gman to make it pretty and add the CorpseHumper header to it, but it's ready.

DONE!

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:38 pm
Profile WWW
I hope to be a future donator or is it donater?

Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:47 pm
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

-- Hunter S Thompson

Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]