n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Who else is going to be going only Hardcore? 
[n00b] Member

Post Who else is going to be going only Hardcore?
As I did on USWest back in the day, Once I have played all classes through hell, I'll be switching fully over to hardcore. Anyone else going to be dropping softcore?

Mon May 21, 2012 6:27 pm
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Who else is going to be going only Hardcore?
after experiencing what hell and inferno has to offer. hardcore is a serious understatement to how hard it will be. lol i appreciate anyone willing to attempt this

Mon May 21, 2012 7:36 pm
Granny Scammer

to my understanding... once you die in hardcore, you are done. you have to make a new char. Am I correct?

Tue May 22, 2012 2:56 pm
[n00b] Member

yes you are

acid_rain wrote:
I am not going to explain my reasoning for anything, because I simply don't have to.

Tue May 22, 2012 6:39 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Yep. That's right Joe. That's why it's the better way to play

Tue May 22, 2012 7:39 pm
Game Server Admin

wait so you go beat it in normal die a few times no worries...go into hell and eh might die once cause your group is retarded no worries...inferno u might die at diablo for some stupid reason but you beat him anyways...you go into hardcore and u die on act 1 trash mob...your done for good?!?!? and you have to start back at lvl 1 in normal?!?! no items no gear no gold....thats tbh kinda gay lol but also really insane

"I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snached over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--"

Thu May 24, 2012 2:11 pm
[n00b] Member

winitnow wrote:
wait so you go beat it in normal die a few times no worries...go into hell and eh might die once cause your group is retarded no worries...inferno u might die at diablo for some stupid reason but you beat him anyways...you go into hardcore and u die on act 1 trash mob...your done for good?!?!? and you have to start back at lvl 1 in normal?!?! no items no gear no gold....thats tbh kinda gay lol but also really insane

Oh, by the way: http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2012/05/w ... -progress/

Quote:
What I can say, however, is that the dedicated players who have already used these abilities to fight through to the game's highest difficulty levels deserve better than being told, in essence, "you were playing an incorrect and incomplete version of the game." Such players now have to look back at their in-game achievements with some suspicion, wondering whether their performance would stand up if they were playing the newly rebalanced, "corrected" version of the game that went live yesterday.

Thu May 24, 2012 2:35 pm
[n00b] Member

I ain't scared. I've been reading up on D2jsp though. A lot of people are getting fucked in Hell mode. I didn't find Norm/Nightmare to be at all challenging on normal, I rarely died and it was my first play through, so we'll see how I do in hardcore now that I know the characters.

Thu May 24, 2012 11:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]