n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 3:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Got DH gear u dont need? 
[n00b] Member

Post Got DH gear u dont need?
So...willing to work out a little trading with any of you currently in nightmare.

I just started NM today, and am looking to gear up a little bit more. Wanna work out a deal?

Depending on your class, I would be happy to look for and hold any paticular rares/leg pieces for your class with any stat combo, if you are willing to do the same.

My battletag is Makisupa#1751, add me and chat with me in game if you are looking for certain stat combos or pieces.

I'm mainly looking for demon hunter rares+(armor, amulet, rings, weapons i'll take it all) preferably with dex + vit + dmg stat combos, and am willing to look at anything you have. I also have a stash full of wizard/monk/dh rares that range from lvl 1-26. So if you have an alt that needs something, I have no problem giving it to you if you'll look out for me when you get some nice demon hunter drops.

♥ n00bfest :)

Sun May 20, 2012 5:36 pm
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Got DH gear u dont need?
Oh and hey everyone, I have acquired a LOT of really good quivers and other assorted items, I'm surprised they arent selling on the AH, as they have fantastic stats overall. Just let me know if you want some(would like a little bit of gold only becuase i have less than 5k :((((( but is not necessary for n00b members).

Got a lot of stuff with mixed stats, but if your level 1-30 I've got a shit ton of rares(2 stashes full)

Thu May 24, 2012 8:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]