n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 10:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 ADMIRAL_ACKBAR!!'s Application. 
Forum Newbie

Post ADMIRAL_ACKBAR!!'s Application.
Name: Blake Matthew Dolin
Game(s) You Play: Counter-Strike: Source, Counter-Strike 1.6, Call of Duty MW3, Gears of War 3, Plants VS. Zombies.
Were you Referred to n00bfest by someone? If so by whom?: No, i just wanted to be in, although, Kenny did say, "We would want you to!" In response to my question, "Should i apply to be a n00b?"
Alias: sS|- ADMIRAL_ACKBAR!! ("sS|-" is my Counter-Strike 1.6 clan, don't really do much with them anymore, but it's just force of habit to have the tag on.
SteamID (if applicable): STEAM_0:1:28935918
What do you feel that you have to offer to this community?: I think i'm a kickass dude, i can play source fairly well for being brand new to it so, that just insinuates I would be a much better player in the future. i have tons of experience on forums, being any kind of Admin, forum administrator, etc. If any of you would need someone to watch over the servers or do some bitch work on forum for you, i'm your man.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:23 pm
n00bfest Council

Post Re: ADMIRAL_ACKBAR!!'s Application.
The Steam ID you posted doesn't register you to anything in our records. Are you super new to our server or something?

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:36 pm
Forum Newbie

yes actually, just started playing today. maybe it's the wrong ID, i'll see if it's correct.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:48 pm
n00bfest Council

Yes I have checked again and it was because you haven't played on our server before was the reason why I thought ur ID was wrong... that being said...

Hello and welcome to n00bfest!
At this time it seems as though you only have 1 hour logged in the server and 2 posts on the forums. If you are truly interested in becoming a n00b please take the time in the next two weeks to increase your time in the server and participation on the forums then bump this thread. We will be happy to reevaluate your application at that time and accept you as an RCT. If you have any questions, please send me or any of the other council members a PM. All n00bfest council members have yellow names on the forum.

Thanks,
n00bfest.com Council

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:34 am
Forum Newbie

understood, as i said before, i read all of the stickies so i know how it goes. i will get my steam id authenticated right now, then a PM will be shot your way.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:55 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]