n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 BF3 Patch comming at us live in 3 2 1... 
[n00b] Member

Post BF3 Patch comming at us live in 3 2 1...
http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/03/28/battl ... -tomorrow/

3/29/12
Get ready boys.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:31 pm
Forum Newbie

Post Re: BF3 Patch comming at us live in 3 2 1...
♥ Cant wait. I just bought BF3 and Loving it so far. Its getting me off my LoL addiction

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:35 pm
[n00b] Member

Tanks are now made of paper mache and reinforced with cardboard. Aircraft are basically invulnerable to ground attacks since the Javelin is neutered by flares and the Stinger's range is reduced even though it was already a freaking popgun. Seems like they messed with weapons more than they are copping to. LMG rates of fire are waaay down and aiming is crap now. The M249 fires like the old Type 88. Hit registration is pretty shitty from what I could tell as well.

Seems like DICE is of the opinion that ground forces should just be fodder for aircraft. Now a heli can stand back out of range and beat the crap out of anything on the ground. Guided missiles from above are about 50% one hit kills on a tank and often times you don't even get a lock warning signal. Played two rounds this afternoon and it was absolutely sickening watching the kills fly by for the heli pilots. One game was a 500 ticket affair that was over in 12 minutes with the heli pilot on my team posting an ourageous 100-2 KD, and the guy on the other side was 56-4.

CSS has had some fucked updates in the past, but I have never seen a game get so totally and completely screwed from a single patch.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:19 pm
[n00b] Member

Shit. That makes me to wait more before I start playing again...

Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:52 am
Forum Newbie

The tank even in hardcore was a little hard to kill.like 4 rockets it disable it...Heli missles seemed to do nothing..I actually like that they are reinforcing ground forces because i don't try and even take the heli away from the retarded CoD campers that sit there for the heli the entire game..Havent had a chance to play it..Got a keylog on my main computer.using a old 2008 computer..its still okay as it costed 1300$ but can't run Battlefield 3 for all the money in the world...Just Playing some Starcraft 2...Not to mention how the sound broke on this 1..and how its network connector is junk...

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:10 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]