n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 What the hell is this?` 
One-Eyed Elder, Senior Admin

Post What the hell is this?`
I open up steam, then CSS, check my console and get this:

Code:
Steam config directory: c:\users\jerry\desktop\steam\steamapps\putmeincoach\counter-strike source\platform\config
Parent cvar in server.dll not allowed (steamworks_immediate_upload)
Parent cvar in server.dll not allowed (steamworks_stats_disable)
Parent cvar in server.dll not allowed (steamworks_show_uploads)
Unknown command "cl_thirdperson"
Can't use cheat cvar cam_snapto in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_ideallag in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdelta in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdist in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdistright in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdistup in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_collision in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_minpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_minyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxdistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_mindistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_orthowidth in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_orthoheight in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cl_upspeed in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cl_forwardspeed in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cl_backspeed in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_start in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_end in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_color in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_colorskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_color in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_colorskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_startskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_endskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar r_farz in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar r_farz in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:21 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Post Re: What the hell is this?`
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=35791

css thing.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:24 pm
[n00b] Member

you might wanna edit out your steam name from the post there coach
but yeah if someone decided to set sv_cheats 1 your pretty damn prepared

Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:56 pm
[n00b] Member

Coach wrote:
Can't use cheat

I knew it!

Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:59 pm
Game Server Admin

CHEATER!

I knew the one eye'd bandit was to good to be true!.............................lol

cptreynolds@n00bfest.com

Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:24 pm
Profile WWW
One-Eyed Elder, Senior Admin

If I knew what any of those meant, I might own faces. So, it's just CSS being gayzizzle?

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:26 am
Profile YIM
Supreme Spammer

yea, it is just css being gay. they wont actually do anything because sv_cheats is disabled. i have the same issue with different commands. i dont think it is because of the major because i had this issue b4 that, i think it is just a css thing.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:23 am
Profile YIM
n00bfest Elder, Lead Developer

It actually is in one of your config files:

counter-strike source\cfg\config.cfg

A couple notes about that file:
-- It's sync'd in the steam cloud (if you have the option checked)
-- Seriously consider not editing it -- if you edit it, it could break the cloud sync'ing
-- It's the config file that has all your current settings
-- It has weird endline characters -- not the standard windows "\r\n" -- so if you try to open it in notepad, it will look weird.
-- Those cvars were used in the old css (some are carried over, some are now deprecated) and dumped to the config file before upgrade.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]