n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 5:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Tried to play last night 
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

Post Tried to play last night
The new update has fubared my css install up. Every time I try to check scores my shit crashes hard and have to reboot I can still talk in vent though just cant exit and restart the game no matter what. I also had a random crash for no reason last night as well. Anyone else having issues like this?

Man is not free unless government is limited.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.

We should measure welfare's success by how many people leave welfare, not by how many are added.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:48 am
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Tried to play last night
I haven't experienced any crashes yet, except once where I alt-tabbed while the game was loading, but I've had plenty of other in-game bugs.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:53 am

I just did a format and reinstall of my OS drive I installed Steam and then copied over my user folder. Thats always worked for me before I dont see why it would cause issues unless something was corrupted when the engine switch happened.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.

We should measure welfare's success by how many people leave welfare, not by how many are added.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:06 am
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

Yeah, i'd definitely uninstall/reinstall source. It's probably just the orangebox update.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:03 am
Profile WWW

Thanks for the info guys i figured thats what i was going to have to do but whats the harm in asking wish someone had a work around though ive got a shit load of games that i now have to reinstall :(

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]