n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:54 pm

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 A couple of explanations 
[n00b] Member

Post A couple of explanations
Okay, this is in no way to defend myself or anything, but I feel like maybe if I share some stuff with you guys, you'll understand me a bit better.

1. It may seem like I'm being a kiss ass, but some of you guys are really cool people, and I've come to have a least a little bit of care for your well being. I'm sure when most of you guys say "kiss ass" it's out of hazing etc. (which is fine by me, bring the hazing), but just know I am being genuine. Not every one on the server gets the same love I give to Deadman and Hito...... ahem, unstawpable. :P

2. Some people wonder why I hate my mother so much. Here's the story: When I was in the womb she did an insane amount of drugs which has lead to some health complications. Even after I was born she didn't stop trying to give me drugs, which led to me almost dying. That was the only time she payed attention to me or my sister, and around the time I was two years old, my dad came home to my "mother" drugged out on the couch, with my sister crying in the next room with glass cuts from a table she fell through. Basically her pure neglect for my well being as a defenseless child is why I hate that stupid cunt. The worst part about it is that the drugs she did also affected my sister, who has severe emotional problems. And my "mother" looks like Wormtail from Harry Potter. I shit you not.

3. I have a condition called chronic pericaditis, which is the inflammation around the membrane of the heart. It doesn't act up often, but when it does it causes serious amounts of pain, and can be quite dangerous for me. The reasons this worries me is because I'm going under for my tonsillectomy and have to be hooked up to an EKG machine. It's crazy to think that such a surgery like this one can lead to complications.

Anyway, I felt like sharing just a little bit more about me, so if you have any questions regarding my topics or want to ask any random questions, feel free to do so. Cheers.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:00 pm
[n00b] Member

Post Re: A couple of explanations
Awww you care about me XD

"OH BABY YOU BOUGHT ME A HALLMARK CARD AND SOME F*CKING ROSES. PLEASE BUST A LOAD IN MY SNATCH AND LET'S MAKE A CRITTER"
"LOL K"
*SPLAT*

-Gman

Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:08 pm
[n00b] Member

so basically your saying.. you're a special little boy ;)

Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:40 pm
[n00b] Member

Lol. I'm not special per say, I just wanted to explain why I say some of the things I do. I truly do hate my mother, and I have no respect for her, which baffles some of the CS:S people I play with. So by sharing my story, maybe they'll get it.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:51 pm
[n00b] Member

Savagestrike wrote:
maybe they'll get it.

ha! Most of the people of n00bfest are special themselves...

Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:59 pm
Spammer Hopeful

When you are sucking dudes off, what do you do with the balls? are you cup and carress kinda guy, or do you blow and nibble?

Finger in the butt or no?

STOP FLIRTING WITH ME!

Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:58 pm
[n00b] Member

Twig and Berries wrote:
When you are sucking dudes off, what do you do with the balls? are you cup and carress kinda guy, or do you blow and nibble?

get out troll.

TheBosman wrote:
This is home . Done and done .

Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:02 am
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Well I did say I'd answer every question. No I'm not gay, and I do not suck dudes off.

I'd like to keep this thread at least semi-serious. Real questions are fine, I'll even divulge into minor questions like "what's your favorite color?" and "what do you want to do with your life?", but keep stupid shit out of here.

Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:26 am
[n00b] Member

Do you have a neck? Also, when I did hair spikes I used Elmer's School Glue. What's your modus operandi?

Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:11 am
[n00b] Member

Haha, I do have a neck. It's located between my shoulders and head. As for the mohawk, I do it as a tradition for Oregon's college rivalry, The Civil War. I use Got to Be Glued.

Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:56 am
Spammer Hopeful

sorry I took your initial comments as gay, explaining your mommy issues, and telling people that you have a broken heart.

It was insensitive of me to assume you do dudes. I will never again question your sexuality, and I promise to be super sweet to you on server. We should go shoe shopping.

STOP FLIRTING WITH ME!

Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:54 pm
Spammer Hopeful

ResinCactus wrote:
Twig and Berries wrote:

get out troll.

I am no troll, I am twig, and I would love for you to love me as much as I love you.

STOP FLIRTING WITH ME!

Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:27 am
Game Server Admin

troll : One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

here we have some one trying to be serious by saying he has health problems and abandonment/lack of care issues from his mother, and all you do is try to make fun of him.

get the F*CK out.

AnalChowMein wrote:
I will spoon high, oh yes I will spoon. Most likely naked and in a sauna sweating out our sins.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:58 pm
[n00b] Member

^Turok^

He is forgiven, it's cool. :) Thank you for that though.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:03 pm
Spammer Hopeful

Turok wrote:
troll : One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

here we have some one trying to be serious by saying he has health problems and abandonment/lack of care issues from his mother, and all you do is try to make fun of him.

get the F*CK out.

He is my friend. I can bust his balls if I want to.

I could also cuddle with him, if he ever came over. He avoids cuddling like the dickens.

STOP FLIRTING WITH ME!

Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:06 am
Spammer Hopeful

wait, did I just call savage my friend? holy shit, my dad was right, I suck at life.

STOP FLIRTING WITH ME!

Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:08 am
[n00b] Member

Twig and Berries wrote:
wait, did I just call savage my friend? holy shit, my dad was right, I suck at life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:24 am
Game Server Admin

Turok wrote:

get the F*CK out.

roger that you FAGGOTS! GTFO!

Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]