n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 4:38 am

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Valentines...possibly nsfw 
n00bfest Asshole

Post Re: Valentines...possibly nsfw
Cpt. Carrot wrote:
JoeMamma wrote:
even though I ended up buying her roses with chocolates and a little red bear thingy and having it delivered tomorrow.

Ekhm... Joe, bro... start shopping here (or something similar). Roses, chocolates and a little red bear thingy - are you in high school?

Yeah...things like that get me in trouble. I put some lace panties out for her to wear later on (I've been hinting that I have been wanting to see her in them again for awhile now), and the only response I got when she saw them was, "Really??!"...so now I haven't talked to her in a couple days and am actually pretty F*CKING mad. I try to spice our "love life" (put in quotation marks because I really don't have a love life anymore...just one time of sex every few weeks), and that's what I get??? To steal her line, "really??!". So, to answer your question...no...I do not shop in those kinds of places for her anymore.

I hope Tom Brady gets anally raped in Hell.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:45 pm
[n00b] Member

who doesnt like sexy lingerie. WTF?!?!

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:51 pm
n00bfest Asshole

That's what I'm saying....I don't get it...

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:53 pm
[n00b] Member

my bff and i went to get sexy lingerie the night before v-day.....figure its like a gift for the guys as much as us :P

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:04 pm
Game Server Admin

-sugar- wrote:
ApeX wrote:
you may not have seen the other post, but you've already made a mistake by thinking you need to "earn" sex. If she doesn't want it as much as you do, that just means she doesn't want it from you. Bitches be horny. Right sugar? ;)

you are correct.

our plans are dmt followed by skyrim/css and some tress......and i plan on getting laid. he knows i'm down to ride if skyrim wore his brain out. if it was my plan I would skip gaming and F*CK for 6-12hours before bed.

can i go ahead and throw in the obligatory "marry me" here?

any objections?

AnalChowMein wrote:
I will spoon high, oh yes I will spoon. Most likely naked and in a sauna sweating out our sins.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:14 pm
n00bfest Asshole

I object, because I have dibs on her....

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:53 pm
[n00b] Member

Attachments:
File comment: i'm taken ;)
suck it.jpg
suck it.jpg [ 62.38 KiB | Viewed 6482 times ]

Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:52 pm
n00bfest Asshole

Oh God! *fap fap fap*

Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:52 pm
[n00b] Member

dazed wrote:
going to agree with the bitches be horny comment...and the we wanting it just might not be from you one made me laugh and agree lol... but im not big on the Hallmark holiday...but im always ok with a reason to get home early and have afternoon sex...

[*]

*afternoon delight ;)..

my bitch was on the rag so i said F*CK it and didnt get her shit... jk the spoiled lil bitch who just wrecked her car (long story i wrote about that didnt get posted cuz i F*CKING timed out piece of shit) got 570$ worth of discount jewelry off zales.com.. amnethyst butterly necklace wit 10k white gold and diamond accents for her birthstone with matching butterfly amnethyst sterling silver ring and a 1/4 ctw heart shaped 10k white gold diamond necklace. then i made tha bitch some spaghetti and went to bed with my head held high, well both of em ;(

Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:16 pm
[n00b] Member

JoeMamma wrote:
Cpt. Carrot wrote:
JoeMamma wrote:
even though I ended up buying her roses with chocolates and a little red bear thingy and having it delivered tomorrow.

Ekhm... Joe, bro... start shopping here (or something similar). Roses, chocolates and a little red bear thingy - are you in high school?

Yeah...things like that get me in trouble. I put some lace panties out for her to wear later on (I've been hinting that I have been wanting to see her in them again for awhile now), and the only response I got when she saw them was, "Really??!"...so now I haven't talked to her in a couple days and am actually pretty F*CKING mad. I try to spice our "love life" (put in quotation marks because I really don't have a love life anymore...just one time of sex every few weeks), and that's what I get??? To steal her line, "really??!". So, to answer your question...no...I do not shop in those kinds of places for her anymore.

You need to do a shit load of housework. You need to play it off like it ain't no thang. Sit and wait.

If necessary, let this carry on for a week.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:23 am
Game Server Admin

Kwang! wrote:
JoeMamma wrote:
JoeMamma wrote:

You need to do a shit load of housework. You need to play it off like it ain't no thang. Sit and wait.

If necessary, let this carry on for a week.

WOW, that sounds WAY too complicated kwang.

Easier solution. F*CK someone else then tell her its because she doesn't put out. She may cry, but there's nothing sweeter than tears.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:43 pm
[n00b] Member

Exhibit A (you can LOL at the girl, it's cool):

Exhibit B:

Attachments:
Dishes.jpg
Dishes.jpg [ 53.1 KiB | Viewed 6469 times ]

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:08 pm
[n00b] Member

Or you could just lay naked in bed until she gets home. Then just say, "We'll since you're here...."

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:14 pm
[n00b] Member

DOESNT MATTER HAD SEX

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:21 pm
Game Server Admin

Amerijuanican Dreams wrote:
Figure A

That seriously is weed? it looks like fuckn lint out of my damn dryer F*CK that shit stupid fucks smoken some weird ass shit.

"I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snached over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--"

Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:59 pm
Forum Newbie

winitnow wrote:
That seriously is weed? it looks like fuckn lint out of my damn dryer F*CK that shit stupid fucks smoken some weird ass shit.

yep, 100% natural marijuana... I love purple strains because they can be F*CKING beautiful. That being said this was the most purple one in the bag

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:18 pm
Game Server Admin

JoeMamma wrote:
Cpt. Carrot wrote:
JoeMamma wrote:

What's the point of having a wife if she doesn't put out? I'm not one that's all in for cheating..so i would throw up that divorce option and try elsewhere for my needs...just sayin...my grandparents havn't had sex in 22 years.. my grandpa is always pissed/horny..the only reason he hasn't left is me..which sucks.

Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:13 pm
Game Server Admin

WaffleLover wrote:
JoeMamma wrote:
Cpt. Carrot wrote:

What's the point of having a wife if she doesn't put out? I'm not one that's all in for cheating..so i would throw up that divorce option and try elsewhere for my needs...just sayin...my grandparents havn't had sex in 22 years.. my grandpa is always pissed/horny..the only reason he hasn't left is me..which sucks.

WHOA! You have sex with your grandpa!?

Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:59 am
Game Server Admin

Nigga, F*CK you! You know what I meant.

Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:01 am
Spammer Hopeful

valentines day is a conspiracy women came up with so we look bad.

I never understood why I need to buy her gifts, and she thinks banging me is a gift. Why does she get something new, and I have to unwrap the same old thing?

STOP FLIRTING WITH ME!

Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next